Meduzko

Jun 19, 2017
It became interesting topic after DS joined this forum/topic. People stopped criticising/insulting the game even tho they had seen this game as "the biggest pain". Now they are the "true & only" fans. Cmon, at least show some self confidence.
Despite the fact that they also get this game for free, yea, pretty funny thing.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Grinding is fine as long as the result meet expectations and grant some sense of completion and satisfaction. On the other hand, grinding your ass off to be meet with a sad panda face....
THIS! I mean there had better be more than just a static pic at the end of a grind! I'll cite an example of a bad frind in this game. You need to earn money (usually cams) buy Impotency pills, Make sure to talk to Alice so you can use and all you get in the end is the Opportunity to NOT SEE Eric fuck Mom! Grinding to NOT SEE is pretty much counter to the way games are supposed to work.

@Corambis
Do all this before you start a new game and you will have a lot of fun. (If you like this style of game.)
Why not just suggest he use a cheat to make the Eric path easy to deal with?
You do realize how ridiculous a suggestion that was don't you?

The downside to that, is you don't get to access the new content
This is the major point we have all been saying...All Eric does is DENY YOU from getting any content that is not PEEPING on him getting off on your family!
And this is the character that is claimed makes this game SPECIAL?

IF Eric was a choice that rewarded the player perhaps he might be worth dealing with.
Friend would help Max get sexed up...Foe would relegate Max to simply peeping, Perhaps Eric would not get the grief he does. But as it stands all Eric seems to do is Cock Block and deny the player a ton of content that isn't available until you get rid of him.
(Edited to correct my Error @Darkaura)

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkaura

Spopovich

Aug 19, 2017
It became interesting topic after DS joined this forum/topic. People stopped criticising/insulting the game even tho they had seen this game as "the biggest pain". Now they are the "true & only" fans. Cmon, at least show some self confidence.
hypocrisy, even people who vote that the game bothered them now want to change and say yes voted against but it is my favorite game and @DarkSilver says all i see is good comments, hell yeah for some reason people is scared of you

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Why not just suggest he use a cheat to make the Eric path easy to deal with?
You do realize how ridiculous a suggestion that was don't you?
Well there are those like me that don't use cheats to play games.

Spopovich

Aug 19, 2017
I, am no Eric fan. I'm still pissed that that we did not get to bash his head in, throw him in the pool, and "Ooops, diving accident."
eric is not the problem in this game, at least for me, the main problem is the blackmail, trick and corruption to the family members, what kind of person would do that to your own blood to get wet his dick? just hire a prostitute

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Spending the 30 days to grind out the $5K to get rid of him, might be fun, ONCE.
Wow by the time that happens I have well over 20k saved up. I get well over 1600 a week and it is easy to save up for it well before the money is needed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I did not know about the walkthrough until my 4th playthrough and by my 3rd time I had beat the game.
I only suggest the walkthroughs for those who are having a problem with the game.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
eric is not the problem in this game, at least for me, the main problem is the blackmail, trick and corruption to the family members, what kind of person would do that to your own blood to get wet his dick? just hire a prostitute
Yes but in a sense Eric is all a part of that. His influence on the Women make then seem to have a complete dislike of Max as some perv despite the fact Max isn't (for the most part) getting caught perving on them yet they love Eric who comes to their room and fondles and oogles at them. In the end you have to even blackmail Eric to stop his influence. It seems the only tool at Max's disposal is Blackmail and Leverage.

Only in the last version with the Blog and Kate stories does any HINT at consensual sex that is enjoyed with Max is present.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If there was an option to buy a prostitute then I would and save the sisters the right way but we only have what the game allows us and that is the type of game this is.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Why stop at just Blackmail...Have Max buy a gun on the internet, have him shoot Eric and then Rape his entire family at Gunpoint!
Incest Genre isn't about any of this. It's about the journey to Romantic FORBIDDEN love! The idea that the LUST for each other is greater than the risk and of being exposed and the guilt that you should not have given into your feelings. To have mutual sexual feelings you know you shouldn't have but is too good to deny yourself of.

Yes there is usually some trickery involved in the lead up to that experience. It's a subtle game of seduction, creating hints to the target, setting up situations where that target starts to think about and eventually comply.

Not this Suck my Cock or I'll screw up your homework and you will get spanked.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Ok here's an idea...in the last 401 pages we haven't talked about an important character in BB..he can't be left out it would be unfair...so let's talk about
ERIC!!!!

/sarcasm

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes