U

User_20074

Then don't get rid of him... you have a choice ._.
I'm sorry but you're not getting my point and I'm pretty sure you can't advance the story line unless you get rid of him or allied with him. I want to prolong our bad relationship not end it. I enjoy Eric despising the MC and scheming something bad against each other, I want more content of that but sad I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon.

Reactions: cypr

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Were you able to do it without Eric fucking Alice or Kira? Cause those unpleasant surprises come rather late with out you knowing that "about your blog" or 2nd photoshoot trigger them, and any way to get rid of Eric did not happen until .5. So, if you were playing .4, you were kind of fucked, in keeping Eric's influence low. The game at .4 was a disaster for anyone not into NTR. Exactly the opposite of "Incest game of a lifetime."

I REALLY doubt you figured out how to avoid Eric on one play though.
OH WAIT a motherfucking minute!there is a scene where eric fucks and i mean has real sex with alice or lisa?i havent seen anything in the CGs.most ive seen is where she massages him topless.nobody touches MY alice!

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
OH WAIT a motherfucking minute!there is a scene where eric fucks and i mean has real sex with alice or lisa?i havent seen anything in the CGs.most ive seen is where she massages him topless.nobody touches MY alice!
There were no art assets for it. Just text when peeping at Alice's door when she comes back drunk from clubbing.

Pinesama

Aug 9, 2017
Were you able to do it without Eric fucking Alice or Kira? Cause those unpleasant surprises come rather late with out you knowing that "about your blog" or 2nd photoshoot trigger them,
In 0.7 (possibly earlier), there's no blog trigger. Eric will only (presumably) fuck Alice if you tell her secret in exchange for un-blackmailing Kira. So, If you never trigger Kira's blackmail, the Alice issue never comes up.

I did try the walkthrough. Just that act made the game even less fun. And all it did was get me a little further into the game. I kept getting caught trying to steal his wallet, no matter how many times I replayed it.
The 0.3 walkthrough is not good in 0.7. The camera payout has since been reduced so the first 10 day advice is particularly bad IMO. Also, (in 0.7) you don't need to even attempt the wallet sneaking/sleeping pills, etc. to be handed the "Kate's Mom" solution. Just have to make sure Max has $2K when the week elapses and anticipate paying another $5K for the weed. Expensive but it's the default solution now.

Sneaking the wallet is only needed if you want to pursue the hacker solution (which gives the option of furthering the "control" opportunity). It's also cheaper on the backend but you will need to have a good enough sneak and persuasion to pull off the sleeping pills and may need to pay for a time extension if you get bad RNG.

I feel like a lot of people are justifiably bitter about early versions of BB. That's fine and all but it's really not constructive as only discussion of the current version and future possibilities is truly valuable. Especially now that DS is watching. As much as some hate the grind, fresh plays may be in order... If not now then at least with 0.8.

Reactions: a1fox3

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
There were no art assets for it. Just text when peep at Alice's door when she comes back drunk from clubbing.
bastard!what a shit addition to the game.also having only dialogue and no renders must have been shit for NTR fans.and to think i asked everyone to not rage about while DS is here

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
BTW did you guys saw the change from
9 aug Continuation of the New Job opportunity. New movies, new events.
to
23 aug Continuation of the New job opportunity. It will involve shooting a new movie with all corresponding events and dialogs.
So we have only 1 movie not 2 or more for 0.8.And let me guess it cant be done more than once.Last 2-3 updates all mother's content is not repeatable.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
In my experience, that will happen every Wed. regardless of what you do. They never fuck during those events (she's sober) but that event will boost his influence over her by 40%. So, make sure you've zeroed his influence before that event if you don't want to see them touching (high influence massage). I find that hiding a spider night and killing it (-15%) and then giving TV massage (-5% for normal, -10% for candy) through the week is more than enough to cancel out Eric's maneuvering.
Still Alice become his personal stripper and once it starts no way to stop it. Darkura talks about that.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Were you able to do it without Eric fucking Alice or Kira? Cause those unpleasant surprises come rather late with out you knowing that "about your blog" or 2nd photoshoot trigger them, and any way to get rid of Eric did not happen until .5. So, if you were playing .4, you were kind of fucked, in keeping Eric's influence low. The game at .4 was a disaster for anyone not into NTR. Exactly the opposite of "Incest game of a lifetime."

I REALLY doubt you figured out how to avoid Eric on one play though.
We don't really know if Eric is fucking Alice actually, all we know that Max think they are fucking. She also says that they didn't fuck after you get rid of Eric if I recall.

Apart from that, as TCMS said, it's good that you can either get rid of Eric or not, that is also the reason for why Eric should get some more content in the future with Lisa sex ed, or Max being allowed to peep on Alice and Eric.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I may. I also may be dismissively biased against terms like OP or P2W.

That said, I totally get what you are saying and can appreciate your point of view. You're not wrong... A BIG part of my satisfaction comes from achieving my ideal "universe". That and all the trial and error contribute to my enjoyment of a game. Hell, even these discussions add to the experience for me.

Regarding the Kira blackmail... Your suggestion doesn't quite work because she does not become blackmailed until after the 2nd photoshoot. So, there is no way she could have warned Max about it.

Regarding the first 2 weeks... I don't mess with the cameras at all...
I'm also not fond of these terms, but since everyone uses them I thought it would be easier to get my point across.
My suggestion for Kira was meant to be a couple of new scenes, after the 2nd photoshoot, but before Eric gets to fuck her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
We don't really know if Eric is fucking Alice actually, all we know that Max think they are fucking. She also says that they didn't fuck after you get rid of Eric if I recall.
You should also recall that, if Alice gives you a BJ in the bathroom while drunk, she doesn't remember it next day. I'm sure you can make the appropriate conclusions.

Reactions: Darkaura

Pinesama

Aug 9, 2017
No. If you hold off on "about your blog", until after "leave Kira and sisters alone" with the wallet, it never happens. Photo does not work, or only for a short while and he's back to peeping and whacking at 2 am.
Good to know... I have learned something! I had figured he just always did that... probably because I have never hesitated on blog activities. TBH, the stripper scenes never bothered me (the massage one do though) since I'm already getting her to do webshows and she's doing godknowswhat at the club every week. Plus... if Max is doing shows with her nearly every day (Surely Eric knows something is going on) it really doesn't matter if Eric gets a show once a week. In fact, it makes it funnier because I imagine Eric being blue-balled by it all. Also, I've never caught Eric peeping after using the photo to get Lisa back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I had figured he just always did that... probably because I have never hesitated on blog activities. TBH, the stripper scenes never bothered me (the massage one do though) since I'm already getting her to do webshows and she's doing godknowswhat at the club every week.
Her giving Eric a strip-show when she does not when Max gives her the clothes, is VERY annoying. And those visits, blow up her relationship level that you are busy trying to keep at 0, so you don't end up at military camp. Those visits and Lisa sex ed, unchecked, are a fast way to game over. It takes a ton of Cigs and Homework just to keep it at bay.

Best to not trigger them in the first place.

undead2

Jun 4, 2017
On first page of this thread
Or if you ask about the previews image for 0.8 it's here
Tks! Didnt saw CG... it could be GALLERY/IMAGES or something...

Pinesama

Aug 9, 2017
Her giving Eric a strip-show when she does not when Max gives her the clothes, is VERY annoying. And those visits, blow up her relationship level that you are busy trying to keep at 0, so you don't end up at military camp. Those visits and Lisa sex ed, unchecked, are a fast way to game over. It takes a ton of Cigs and Homework just to keep it at bay.

Best to not trigger them in the first place.
The clothes Max can give her are mostly different from the ones Eric gives on those nights (exception of the first lingerie set which Max can get, I think). If you have used photo to take back Lisa's sex-ed, it will stay at 0% and not rise until "wallet" starts. Alice is easy to manage. All it takes is killing a spider and a few TV massages to cancel out Eric's Wed. boost. Cigs do nothing for influence. They enhance mood. In 0.7 I've never been randomly sent to military school.

Triclone

Jun 14, 2017
There is way too much to read here so I'm sorry if I repeat something that's been talked about a thousand times.

Problem with Eric probably is that some people, like me, don't really "play" this. Then Eric becomes a fucking pain. Like someone few posts up said that Eric is easy to handle and I agree; you just have to PLAY the game. I can't be asked so I cheat.

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
It became interesting topic after DS joined this forum/topic. People stopped criticising/insulting the game even tho they had seen this game as "the biggest pain". Now they are the "true & only" fans. Cmon, at least show some self confidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes