ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Why you are so sure about it? :)
Well, it was listed aside of other Lisa related notes and it's not so hidden (you can easily see it in Lisa or Kira conversations) or periodic (because its triggered by Max).
I thought it could be some event, maybe text event, that happened in certain day of week if some condition (unrelated of first sight) is fulfilled.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, it was listed aside of other Lisa related notes and it's not so hidden (you can easily see it in Lisa or Kira conversations) or periodic (because its triggered by Max).
I thought it could be some event, maybe text event, that happened in certain day of week if some condition (unrelated of first sight) is fulfilled.
You mean like the alternate watching movie with mom for first time if you wait untill Max have permission to spy on mom/Eric?

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Lisa.
She's already had all forms of sex with Max, but is still hesitant about her virginity cause "she wants to fall in love first".
Which would make sense for a person you haven't had ANY sexual progression with. But giving your ass to someone you don't love, and holding your precious virginity for "Muh feels" is unrealistic. And besides, doesn't she have any feelings for Max if she already decided to be his girlfriend cause "all guys suck"?
Having regular sex (+ anal) with a girl who remains a virgin gives a nice spike :)
I agree with your other notes

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
You mean like the alternate watching movie with mom for first time if you wait untill Max have permission to spy on mom/Eric?
Not sure what do you mean - I didn't spy on them since I've got anti-potency pills :)
What is that alternate scene?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Not sure what do you mean - I didn't spy on them since I've got anti-potency pills :)
What is that alternate scene?
You know the first time you can watch movie with mom like day 2 or 3 in the game,right.Well if you don't do it and wait until you get the permission from mom and Eric to watch them,if you go and watch movie with mom the dialogue is diferent.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Keeping Eric at this point in the development is tantamount to saying I like LOSING over and over again!
Because there is no way to take them away from him other than Blackmail or Getting rid of him which makes everything you love about Eric go away!
I like the idea to keep him and making him impotent.
Kinda like a middle ground between a ntr route and "let's get rid of him" one.

This DREAM that Eric made this game better or more popular is as much a fantasy as this notion that Eric makes this game better and more challenging that games like Twist and My New Life. Which has a ton more challenges than this game does in regards to Eric.
It's making the game better IMO, because there's actual drama and a rival to overcome.
Now sure, it can be expanded further than what we've seen until now, but the idea is here.
And, if you don't like, you can get rid of him in a route anyway.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
You know the first time you can watch movie with mom like day 2 or 3 in the game,right.Well if you don't do it and wait until you get the permission from mom and Eric to watch them,if you go and watch movie with mom the dialogue is diferent.
Really? wow, thank you!
Yes, I meant something like that for that "hidden periodic event" (that unique movie scene is one-timer, right?)

Skeletor

Jun 20, 2017
The poll of the future of the game pretty much echoed some of ideas I've already had. Such as Max leaving the house.

But @DarkSilver , there are still stuff that needs to be addressed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About the house. I think they only pay the utility bills and twice a year for taxes if in U.S. Since father already paid for the construction of the house. They cant kick you out of the house for not paying utility bills they just turn off the electricity/gas. And for taxes its not a monthly thing.

Reactions: AkitoH

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Really? wow, thank you!
Yes, I meant something like that for that "hidden periodic event" (that unique movie scene is one-timer, right?)
Yes it's the first movie you watch with her-the one with Nicole Kidman.But you will lose the cam boost because you shouldn't watch any movie with mom before Eric talk with her and she is Ok with you spying on her and Eric.

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
About the house. I think they only pay the utility bills and twice a year for taxes if in U.S. Since father already paid for the construction of the house. They cant kick you out of the house for not paying utility bills they just turn off the electricity/gas. And for taxes its not a monthly thing.
I don't recall but that would make sense as to why I didn't feel a sense of urgency to pay those bills.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
It's making the game better IMO, because there's actual drama and a rival to overcome.
Now sure, it can be expanded further than what we've seen until now, but the idea is here.
In general, the idea of drama and a rival in the game is a good idea. Many other games have implemented it successfully. But Eric was not a good obstacle for an incest game. Maybe he's exactly what's expected in an NTR game, but for incest fans he was the exact opposite of what they wanted. He's not so much an obstacle as a brick wall. I've played against many a rival in other incest games, but never faced an opponent as unnecessarily hard as Eric. As has been said, the "reward" in defeating Eric is just to keep him away from some of your family members. For NTR fans, the reward of seeing him screw your family is torture to the incest fans.

I'm definitely not opposed to a male rival in a future game from DS. But assuming the game is billed as incest and not NTR, that rival should be more easily defeated or foiled. Not easily, but not impossibly hard, either. They can also screw things up for you without ending the game, or having sex with too many of your family members. They could put something in there for the NTR fans where maybe you help them screw your family in exchange for something, but that would be a choice on your part.

But Eric is a lost cause for most people in this game. There are too many bad memories of him, and the NTR fans keep bringing him up again and again, thus starting the conflict over. Each argument reminds DS of the shitstorm he'll face if he announces an Eric-heavy update, thus making it less likely. As far as most incest fans are concerned, there's no way to redeem Eric at this point, or to put more of him in the game without antagonizing people.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yes he did...You NTR guys are just insisting in lieu of reality!
He lost a LOT of his major contributors and the new ones he got upped or joined the $40 tier did so to offset the NTR guys who (like here) formed a grassroots group to vote en masse in an attempt to turn an Incest game (which are a dime a dozen) into an NTR game which no one develops for because the Audience willing to pay for that is too small.

That is really what this Eric thing is all about. A few in a very Niche Genre Fans trying to find a game that caters to their low popularity kink and latched onto this game because the Voting Tier was too high for the average Patreon to get voting privs and they could stack the vote towards turning this game into a Cuck game instead of an Incest game.

Just read Patreon to see the reaction to your Beloved Eric which is why DS smartly within two versions of introducing him developed a way to get rid of him to appease the majority of his Patreons!

This DREAM that Eric made this game better or more popular is as much a fantasy as this notion that Eric makes this game better and more challenging that games like Twist and My New Life. Which has a ton more challenges than this game does in regards to Eric.
I assume you have some data about his loss? His patrons number was higher, he didn't lose and his income is hidden. That's not a matter of wishful biased thinking but facts. Horny guys are usually so emotional over their fetishes it's hard to dispute with them. I'm not supporting any fetish right now in BB but I'm trying to be objective. Still saying that NTR is not popular is quite naive. On Patreon it is in comparison to incest ofc. But overall it seems to be much more popular in Asia and as such it's much stronger than incest in terms of popularity as I can blindly say that almost 80% erotic games on a planet are Japanese VN. I am not trying to diss incest or anyone but still, I find it really funny when someone is dissing other people fetish, regardless of what it is, when his own is socially unacceptable and in real life is considered to be disgusting. Incest is not superior over NTR and vice versa. Calm down

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
In general, the idea of drama and a rival in the game is a good idea. Many other games have implemented it successfully. But Eric was not a good obstacle for an incest game. Maybe he's exactly what's expected in an NTR game, but for incest fans he was the exact opposite of what they wanted. He's not so much an obstacle as a brick wall. I've played against many a rival in other incest games, but never faced an opponent as unnecessarily hard as Eric. As has been said, the "reward" in defeating Eric is just to keep him away from some of your family members. For NTR fans, the reward of seeing him screw your family is torture to the incest fans.

I'm definitely not opposed to a male rival in a future game from DS. But assuming the game is billed as incest and not NTR, that rival should be more easily defeated or foiled. Not easily, but not impossibly hard, either. They can also screw things up for you without ending the game, or having sex with too many of your family members. They could put something in there for the NTR fans where maybe you help them screw your family in exchange for something, but that would be a choice on your part.

But Eric is a lost cause for most people in this game. There are too many bad memories of him, and the NTR fans keep bringing him up again and again, thus starting the conflict over. Each argument reminds DS of the shitstorm he'll face if he announces an Eric-heavy update, thus making it less likely. As far as most incest fans are concerned, there's no way to redeem Eric at this point, or to put more of him in the game without antagonizing people.
I just install the mod, keeping sapping away his influence, make all the women -3 so they can't stand him, and keep him chemically castrated until it's time to spend him off to be a sex slave in a bondage club. ;)

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I like the idea to keep him and making him impotent.
Kinda like a middle ground between a ntr route and "let's get rid of him" one.
And what do you GET for making him Impotent? Does Anne come to your room to get the Cock Eric can no longer giver her? Does it make him stop training Lisa? Does it make any family member decide to not play with Eric and play with you?
If not then you didn't WIN anything in fact you LOST EVERYTHING you liked with Eric because there is no sex to peep on (NTR GONE!) anymore because he can't get it up!

And, if you don't like, you can get rid of him in a route anyway.
And do you ever overcome him? NO!
That is the problem! You think slipping him Impotency pills which leads to even LESS things to see is a WIN?
You are paying for pills every week for the privilege of SEEING NOTHING!
And in doing so are no closer to fucking anyone than you were before you drugged him.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In the beginning of the story it was said there are solar panels on the house so bills are very low anyway.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I assume you have some data about his loss? His patrons number was higher, he didn't lose and his income is hidden. That's not a matter of wishful biased thinking but facts. Horny guys are usually so emotional over their fetishes it's hard to dispute with them. I'm not supporting any fetish right now in BB but I'm trying to be objective. Still saying that NTR is not popular is quite naive. On Patreon it is in comparison to incest ofc. But overall it seems to be much more popular in Asia and as such it's much stronger than incest in terms of popularity as I can blindly say that almost 80% erotic games on a planet are Japanese VN. I am not trying to diss incest or anyone but still, I find it really funny when someone is dissing other people fetish, regardless of what it is, when his own is socially unacceptable and in real life is considered to be disgusting. Incest is not superior over NTR and vice versa. Calm down
Yes we have DS's own discussions on Patreon and a TON of testimonials in this thread!
For an NTR fan you sure do wish to close your eyes to this...

Riion

Feb 28, 2017
Its it really hard to have strait to point conversation without repetition? Reading thread up to this point I'm seeing unnecessary walls of text echoing the sentiment "BRING BACK MY HUSBANDO, MC is shit, and if you disagree with me I will shout that your wrong and ignore the majority." Its like someone looking at a water fall asking "Why wont the water go back up?"

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes