Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I never liked the Eric stuff, but he has his own route and hopefully it gets updated last IMO. There are other ways to add challenges, and difficulty IMO.

I like the new system of remembering lines in the movie. And hope we can get more of that kind of gameplay with other aspects of the game. And like others has said, I would like to see more of connection and emotions between Max and his family. Alice has started, and Lisa has at least shown jealousy, that's a good start. Maybe add some kissing between Max and the others would be nice.

I hope the sleeping with Ann choice get expanded this update.

One could make the choices not so linear, so if you choose wrong you fail like it was somewhat in the earlier versions. As of now my biggest gripe with the game, is that the sex scenes are very short. And the best ones are not repeatable. I would like more renders for the sex scenes. But if it's a time issue then expand the dialogue, more talking, choices, etc.

Would be nice to add a gallery function, where you can view previous scenes, instead of having a save before every event that is not repeatable.

That is what I hope for atm, considering how the story unfolds for me.

Vibescu

May 16, 2017
It would be well avoid Kira being a deus ex machina instead of a catalyst necessary for de development of the plot.

Sorry for my bad english.

Pinesama

Aug 9, 2017
I just want to see all opportunities and paths completed. I don't really care which ones get added onto first. I don't want to see content removed either. So far, the preview pics hint at more Kira content, so that's cool... Favorite aunt is one of those opportunities that runs out of content too soon, IMO.

I'm optimistic that the new content will at least make endgame-harem-mode more entertaining. But if post-Eric content is going that direction then I say go all out! Let the players really feel victorious with the spoils of war (OK, sorry. Bad pun). There are hints of expanded Max punishments on the girls and that's cool. The idea of Max beginning his reign of terror is an interesting one. Max is a sociopath, he can completely embrace that with Eric gone.

The way I see it, the main problem with BB right now is that once Eric is gone, the game devolves into a click-through visual novel of the worst kind... No skill checks, no conflict, no incentive to maintain mood, long delays between progression events, money becomes unimportant. It ends with a whimper. Sad but fixable...

I get that DS isn't feeling that romance is appropriate for this game. That's fine but what about reciprocated lust? Clearly the ladies of the house have grown fond of his cock. I'd like to see harem-mode at least have some kinds of challenges. One idea might be to have a chick with sufficiently high enough mood and relationship approach Max at random to initiate some fun. Then, there would be incentive to maintain those stats. What if she were to walk in while Max is getting it on with someone else? If both girls are in a great mood then BAM extra play partner. If someone is in a poor mood, maybe they storm out and won't put out until Max has buttered them back up again. I think things like that could help keep up the game aspect and keep the game-aspect fans entertained.

Last edited:
Reactions: Born2game

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well will be good if massage Alice is back in the game and expanded.And the spanking too.Seriously now she is out of house most of the time and Anna is instead of her in home,but we can't do nothing with mom except the massage.BTW what happen we get more previews for 0.8?So far this the version with less previews than any other.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I hope it is OK to post this here and not in the review section, but I actually dislike making a 'review' of a game that is still work in progress.

What's my opinion so far about V0.7.0.003? I absolutely love-hate this game. :heartcoveredeyes::mad:

Things I love: beautiful to look at; a lot of NPCs to interact with; the bigger part of the game is non-linear so you really have freedom on what to do next; really well written; choices matter(!)

Things I hate: earning money is horribly slow since you have to reinvest most of it; no hints on how to increase respect and decrease Eric's influence on family members; barely any hints if you should repeat certain actions; I dislike Olivia's skin color (I get that she's a nudist and therefore has a much darker tan compared to everyone else but it looks odd in my opinion, especially with her blond hair); [The following may or may not have something to do with the fact that I play this game on a crappy laptop with a tiny display] the sex-scenes: no close-ups worthy to speak of (now and again would be nice); in most scenes the camera is too far away; anybody else noticed that you strangely don't see vaginas? (blocked by camera angle/text box/object/or whatever)

What I hope for in the future: Most things I hope for will surely come in future updates (sex with Lisa; sex with Ann; and so on) but there are two things I really would like to see. The first one is hot lesbian sex between Ann and Lisa (only those two!) and the second one is I would like to impregnate Ann and/or Lisa and see them with big bellies.

Overall I would like to know how many working hours were needed for the development of this game (until now).

cypr

May 2, 2017
The way I see it, the main problem with BB right now is that once Eric is gone, the game devolves into a click-through visual novel of the worst kind... No skill checks, no conflict, no incentive to maintain mood, long delays between progression events, money becomes unimportant. It ends with a whimper. Sad but fixable...
this
all of this was important before you get rid of eric, the game feels forced into harem novel mode after getting rid of him
it seems DS planned to get him off the house way later - i think the wallet option with the identity is a longer storyline and was intended to be the victory requirement to kick him out, but the anti-eric storm was too strong, so he implemented kates mother with the instant "fix" and with it dead ends in everything involving him the last 3 updates and seemingly next one - the story of the first weeks of the game don't matter at all atm.

and everything speedynl said
especially the logic flaws in behavior and the cams
also lack of animations, not even basic 3-5 picture slides with hinted animations.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Is there a point to make a poll for calendar?Since 0.4 only Anna and Lisa win the poll.So DS can just make it one month for mom and next for little sister.Alice have no chance.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I see the weekly meeting of the NTR Eric Man Love committee has convened and decided to post en masse...
But ,be honest it's Eric the role makes this game outstanding.
Envy,being jealous,competing with other men make the story have more depth than just fucking fucking fucking all girls on surface.
You don't compete with Eric at all! There is no competition as Eric is programmed to win EVERY BATTLE!
You can delay him with impotency and buy off influence with bribes, but in the end Eric gets the sex and you get NOTHING!
If you think not getting sex is a sex game is fun I guess you also think not having bullets makes a FPS great and better than any other FPS.

Still, numbers say that more diversity in a game even when it was purely NTR didn't affect it's pupularity so that's a wrong assumption stating that NTR would make patrons withdraw
Then why did DS lose a slew of Patreons after Eric and NTR was added?

Well, having a rival and potential NTR is what makes the game way better than the rest IMO. So it's kinda paradoxical to see all the rants about NTR while there are so many games out there being just harems with no challenge.
Oh Please again with this notion that Eric elevates this game above others...
There is no challenge to Eric at all. He is just a delaying action until you get sick of seeing him with ALL the women you would like to be with and decide to get rid of him. Only THEN does this become a sex game.
This Harem thing is quite a load of bull.
I have already stated numerous games that offer a ton more challenge than Eric does and in those games when you DEFEAT the obstacle you get laid.
Keeping Eric at this point in the development is tantamount to saying I like LOSING over and over again!
Because there is no way to take them away from him other than Blackmail or Getting rid of him which makes everything you love about Eric go away!

berny

Jun 8, 2017
The poll of the future of the game pretty much echoed some of ideas I've already had. Such as Max leaving the house.

But @DarkSilver , there are still stuff that needs to be addressed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great post, if @DarkSilver were to read one post here, I would second this one.
Small additions: Less grind and longer sex scenes. I know you already mentioned sex scenes and i agree with everything you said, but just making them longer (pictures,text or both) would help a lot. They are way too short and therefore not rewarding enough for the amount of time you need to unlock them.
Oh, and I almost forgot: Updating old scenes as your relationships evolve should also be a top priority. This could even be achieved by text-changes only. Though more pictures are always nice.

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Then why did DS lose a slew of Patreons after Eric and NTR was added?
He didn't. I was his patron back than and I watched his patron's number till now. Last update when Eric could still be considered a rival was 0.4. He gained like 200-300 patrons after that which is normal number for BB. In fact it's faster growth rate than it is now tho it's probably due to reaching it's peak of popularity.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I dislike Olivia's skin color (I get that she's a nudist and therefore has a much darker tan compared to everyone else but it looks odd in my opinion, especially with her blond hair);
I guess you're not living in northern Europe. And haven't visited it around the end of the summer. There are usually lots of girls/women here around that time, who have been tanning themselves on the beaches throughout the summer and have exactly that kind of skin color by the end of the summer. Some call them "grilled chickens". :biggrin:

And lots of them are blondes, some natural, some not.

So to me Olivia looks quite ordinary, actually. Nothing weird about her looks. I guess the same goes for Russia and DS.

Last edited:
Reactions: shygun90

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
He didn't. I was his patron back than and I watched his patron's number till now. Last update when Eric could still be considered a rival was 0.4. He gained like 200-300 patrons after that which is normal number for BB. In fact it's faster growth rate than it is now tho it's probably due to reaching it's peak of popularity.
Yes he did...You NTR guys are just insisting in lieu of reality!
He lost a LOT of his major contributors and the new ones he got upped or joined the $40 tier did so to offset the NTR guys who (like here) formed a grassroots group to vote en masse in an attempt to turn an Incest game (which are a dime a dozen) into an NTR game which no one develops for because the Audience willing to pay for that is too small.

That is really what this Eric thing is all about. A few in a very Niche Genre Fans trying to find a game that caters to their low popularity kink and latched onto this game because the Voting Tier was too high for the average Patreon to get voting privs and they could stack the vote towards turning this game into a Cuck game instead of an Incest game.

Just read Patreon to see the reaction to your Beloved Eric which is why DS smartly within two versions of introducing him developed a way to get rid of him to appease the majority of his Patreons!

This DREAM that Eric made this game better or more popular is as much a fantasy as this notion that Eric makes this game better and more challenging that games like Twist and My New Life. Which has a ton more challenges than this game does in regards to Eric.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes