Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Eric is not a demigod and very easy to work around until you get rid of him.
You can build up well over 5k cash and 5 cam's without allowing him to do anything other than screwing Ann and peeping at Alice. Easy Peasy.
He definitely felt like a demigod to me. Just like with labrat1469, my attempts to deal with him all ended with me going to military school. Every time I thought I made progress, another unpleasant surprise popped up. Another skill check to pass, or Ann or someone else taking Eric's word over mine. You've seen how people on this forum react to him even being mentioned. Imagine how they feel encountering him in the game. There's a large number of us that just don't want to see him at all anymore. It's not that we're against a challenge. However, it needs to be reasonable, and there should be a better reward to it than "Eric didn't screw one of my sisters today".

This was back in .5, so maybe it changed since then. I have avoided Eric like the plague since then, because even if I knew how to "contain" him, having him screw Ann, or watch Alice, and just make me devote time to the status quo of having him not get any worse is not my idea of fun. However, I know that for other people, that is their idea of fun. I think it's hard to reconcile the two in a game like this and make everyone happy, especially with Eric being such an obstacle so early.

Reactions: labrat1469

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
I see the weekly meeting of the NTR Eric Man Love committee has convened and decided to post en masse...

You don't compete with Eric at all! There is no competition as Eric is programmed to win EVERY BATTLE!
You can delay him with impotency and buy off influence with bribes, but in the end Eric gets the sex and you get NOTHING!
If you think not getting sex is a sex game is fun I guess you also think not having bullets makes a FPS great and better than any other FPS.

Then why did DS lose a slew of Patreons after Eric and NTR was added?

Oh Please again with this notion that Eric elevates this game above others...
There is no challenge to Eric at all. He is just a delaying action until you get sick of seeing him with ALL the women you would like to be with and decide to get rid of him. Only THEN does this become a sex game.
This Harem thing is quite a load of bull.
I have already stated numerous games that offer a ton more challenge than Eric does and in those games when you DEFEAT the obstacle you get laid.
Keeping Eric at this point in the development is tantamount to saying I like LOSING over and over again!
Because there is no way to take them away from him other than Blackmail or Getting rid of him which makes everything you love about Eric go away!
Have to disagree with you there. Eric makes this game a game. You have to jump through hoops to keep ahead of him. That is how he elevates the game. Not a part of the Eric must return crowd, but I see how valuable he is. He makes everything that happens after you get rid of him feel like a reward, like mom giving the mc choices on how to be the man of the house. All of the stuff that happens after Eric would be a lot less special if Eric didn't make you sweat to earn it. I don't want future content with him unless it happens during the time he is around now, because the post Eric game should remain just that, post Eric.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
In general, the idea of drama and a rival in the game is a good idea. Many other games have implemented it successfully. But Eric was not a good obstacle for an incest game. Maybe he's exactly what's expected in an NTR game, but for incest fans he was the exact opposite of what they wanted. He's not so much an obstacle as a brick wall. I've played against many a rival in other incest games, but never faced an opponent as unnecessarily hard as Eric. As has been said, the "reward" in defeating Eric is just to keep him away from some of your family members. For NTR fans, the reward of seeing him screw your family is torture to the incest fans.

I'm definitely not opposed to a male rival in a future game from DS. But assuming the game is billed as incest and not NTR, that rival should be more easily defeated or foiled. Not easily, but not impossibly hard, either. They can also screw things up for you without ending the game, or having sex with too many of your family members. They could put something in there for the NTR fans where maybe you help them screw your family in exchange for something, but that would be a choice on your part.

But Eric is a lost cause for most people in this game. There are too many bad memories of him, and the NTR fans keep bringing him up again and again, thus starting the conflict over. Each argument reminds DS of the shitstorm he'll face if he announces an Eric-heavy update, thus making it less likely. As far as most incest fans are concerned, there's no way to redeem Eric at this point, or to put more of him in the game without antagonizing people.
Imo, best way to combat Eric's challenge is to tweak money gain to favor the player, and to remove a lot of the edge. With enough money, yeah, he screws mom but he will never do more than eye Alice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Have to disagree with you there. Eric makes this game a game. You have to jump through hoops to keep ahead of him. That is how he elevates the game. Not a part of the Eric must return crowd, but I see how valuable he is. He makes everything that happens after you get rid of him feel like a reward, like mom giving the mc choices on how to be the man of the house. All of the stuff that happens after Eric would be a lot less special if Eric didn't make you sweat to earn it. I don't want future content with him unless it happens during the time he is around now, because the post Eric game should remain just that, post Eric.
You don't have to jump through hoops to keep Eric as a friend and he only gets to fuck Ann and peep at Alice until you go to war and kick his ass out.

Here is my beginner guide to keeping Eric at bay and he is your friend to boot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Or you can write the story in a way that you can see voyeur content and getting more and more sexual with characters while keeping Eric around and "disabled". The challenge is that : being able to keep him around, the mother still having her work, while you advance your intimacy with characters.
I don't see any problems with that, as long as the money making is not as ridiculously difficult as it is right now. Especially if the dev intends to keep adding stuff to the game for a long time.
NTR is meh in the game IMO, I play it for the voyeur stuff mainly.
I think it would be interesting if Eric let you be a stand in after you make him impotent, so mom doesn't find out. That would make the friend route interesting....

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
You know, if you take out the posts relating to Eric, this thread would probably be like 50 pages long.
The posts about Eric add conflict and difficulty to what would otherwise be a very easy forum. I know a lot of people don't like the Eric posts, but some of us do. If you know what you are doing, it is very easy to keep the Eric posts contained. Hopefully, at some point the moderators will go back and add additional Eric posts for us to enjoy.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I know what you mean, it's like no one has ever heard of a search box. Same questions, over and over...and over...and over...
I was thinking for a while now that someone should make some youtube or what ever guide how to use search box. One of the reasons i dont do "Walkthrough and Playthrough Questions" anymore because ppl were asking same thing over and over even if answer was on previous page. That happens all over the forum. It should be like mandatory watch :)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Im stuck wtf is this dumb shit, I'm on the opportunity "Cunning Plan" and Aunt Kira told me to practice my sensory massages on Alice but the thing is SHE FUCKING NEVER COMES OUT TO SUNBATHE ANYMORE so i cant practice and so i cant progress, i have to restart and thats utter bullshit.
THE.RAGE.IS.REAL!

Good point though. Never knew you could be stuck behind that lol. Hopefully DS saw this.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I am sry guys, i am kinda new to this. About Big brother game, i must say its cool game + story. On the site says there is: , and here 0.7.0.003 what 004 has that 003 no.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
BTW is there somewhere any "to do" list of what's to come in next versions (the next one, and the ones after)? Even something vague.

I am sry guys, i am kinda new to this. About Big brother game, i must say its cool game + story. On the site says there is: , and here 0.7.0.003 what 004 has that 003 no.
Minor bug fix I think.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
few minor bug bug fixes and dialog changes.

Slicks

Aug 15, 2017
I guess I had a discussion about it at patreon's page, but I'll reply here as well.
From initial versions it was very clear that it will be very minor amount of romantic. So that how things are going.

Currently I start to get some requests from my patrons about adding a bit of romantic stuff, so I'm thinking how they could be added.
Do you actually can win the girls against eric? I thought the route where you get rid of Eric just leaves you to blackmail and force them into doing stuff they don't want to all by yourself.

I remember all the complaining about Eric initially but personally i didn't care that he got to fuck the girls, my only issue was he was just a better version of the MC. I wouldn't mind Eric if there was a way to fight him as a polar opposite of his character. Like he is trying to manipulate and I try to win my family with legit compassion and love(lame I know)

I don't want to just out douche bag Eric, I wanted my family to actually like me while I exposed Eric for the piece of shit he is. I haven't actually played the game for the last version because after reading enough "If you don't like it just don't play it" comments I decided ppl were right and this game just wasn't for me.

I check back every so often to see if the story looks like its going in a different direction but it looks like is not gonna happen.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes