Groeier

May 14, 2017
A quick question here
Does anyone know what erotic movie eric and the mom are watching when you catch them?

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Caligula is the movie.

It is from 1979

It stars:

Malcolm McDowell
Teresa Ann Savoy
Helen Mirren
Peter O'Toole
John Gielgud

Bob Gucchione the owner of Penthouse magazine was the producer and a witter.

The DVD/Blue Ray version but the more explicit sex is missing that was in the theatrical version.

the film was a flop and got lots of negative reviews but is a cult classic today.

I found in in the bargain section of Blue Rays at Barnes & Noble a few years ago.

Last edited:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Maybe he got trapped by his choice of materials?
A similar problem is actually preventing me from progressing in my own incest game project.
In DAZ3D many female characters have no genitals at all. In the expensive "Pro Bundles" there is a generic female genital, but if you apply it to a character it appears grey. The characters material (the "skin") must provide data for the genital or it stays grey forever. So it is a conveniant way to hide a pussy as much as possible or if you have to show it you choose dark lighting and apply another skin tone to the whole character for this render and hope nobody notices.
Another approach is to mix the body of one character with the skin of another which provides the necessary data. These mixes produce various results, from great to ugly.
Just my thoughts about DS's fear of showing us the real McCoy.
Yeah, that would be a very plausible answer IF we hadn't already seen a measly few images of the girls pussies.
So we know he has them, can render them AND they look good. He just constantly refuses to show them or just outright fucking hides them. It's infuriating.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Unadvertised content made me lol.

Content warning: There may be scenes with males other than your character having sex with the women in this game.

And, saying this conversation (and its like) isnt going to get very far is clearly a lie, it's been going on for 509 fucking pages right here already.
Laugh like a child all you want, makes no difference to me. Bottom line is all the crap with eric is just outright hidden from the games patreon overview while it paints a picture of a blissful incestuous paradise...

As for you intruding on my response to the other guy. I was referring to our occasional back and forth regarding the validity of his claims the game is easy because it has a walkthrough, not sure why you thought you'd chime in but now you know. :)

Pothos

May 8, 2017

has anyone else seen this? this guy says he is creating a game called Bad Brother about a boy living with his mom and 3 sisters, i checked it out the mom is different but one of the sisters is Alice
Here is the F95 page: It's currently free off Patreon but that might change

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@DarkSilver

I did a new playthrough and found more typo's and wrong words and put them in this rar file.

Each pic is named in what the new word should be in my humble opinion.

I thought it would take about 6 days but it only took me a little under 24 hours.

Reactions: TheDecentOne

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
A lot of these games use similar models, mixed and matched from Daz3D Unity assets. At this point I've lost count of how many "Dana-face" varieties I've seen in different games.

Here's the base of Lisa's model, for example:
Yeah its amazing how many assets you start to see over several games. Some artist are really good at hiding reused assets though.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
You know in Japan there is a big chance to meet with your favorite anime girl.From games too.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
More difficult question for you next then. Would you have sex with her even if she was related to you?
You bet. :heartcoveredeyes: it is only a game though.:heartcoveredeyes::cool:

Now lets expand on this, when I play a game I try to get into the head of the MC.

So Max is forced to stay at home and with no way of meting any girls he is left to only look inwards at his family. (2 out of 3 GF paths)
He is young, he has needs and being forced to stay home this story unfolds.
Any time I answer any questions on her it is threw his eyes I answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: jackkane

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Well just to point out I don't think he actually is "forced" to stay home. Yes he got kicked out of school but there's other things he could do like volunteering.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well just to point out I don't think he actually is "forced" to stay home. Yes he got kicked out of school but there's other things he could do like volunteering.
We are forced by DS to keep him home and this is what I am referring to.
This will change a little in v9 but it will still center around the family only.

Reactions: Dasati

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Hmm after looking at the last few posts I was wondering what would happen if anyone where to meet the model(s) DAZ uses to base there figures off I've meet some of the DAZ company staff numerous times and they use real models to base some of the figures off or and get skin textures. they have body scan stuff at the corporate office from what I got told years back.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Hmm after looking at the last few posts I was wondering what would happen if anyone where to meet the model(s) DAZ uses to base there figures off I've meet some of the DAZ company staff numerous times and they use real models to base some of the figures off or and get skin textures. they have body scan stuff at the corporate office from what I got told years back.
Most of these guys would probably have orgasm just by locking eyes with those models.

Reactions: a1fox3

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Well I didn't quite meet the model Alice was based on... But when I had lunch where I worked, I met a girl that looked shockingly almost exactly the same as Alice... or the model, as I don't know how far the model used for Alice was modified. Thought I might have died and got to heaven. :biggrin:

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes