kqmaverick

Jun 26, 2017
Maybe he got trapped by his choice of materials?
A similar problem is actually preventing me from progressing in my own incest game project.
In DAZ3D many female characters have no genitals at all. In the expensive "Pro Bundles" there is a generic female genital, but if you apply it to a character it appears grey. The characters material (the "skin") must provide data for the genital or it stays grey forever. So it is a conveniant way to hide a pussy as much as possible or if you have to show it you choose dark lighting and apply another skin tone to the whole character for this render and hope nobody notices.
Another approach is to mix the body of one character with the skin of another which provides the necessary data. These mixes produce various results, from great to ugly.
Just my thoughts about DS's fear of showing us the real McCoy.
Best place to discuss this is in this post: but i will quickly recommend New Gens For V7 Bundle . It covers all the popular Genesis 3 Characters and auto matches itself to the characters skin. Morphs are easy to use and they look good too.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Too many preview pics. Is this going to be like 0.8 where pretty much all interesting scenes were already previewed during development?

Reactions: Skylaroo

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Too many preview pics. Is this going to be like 0.8 where pretty much all interesting scenes were already previewed during development?
Yeah, I'm going to somewhat try to avoid the preview pics this time. Kind of want to find things out when playing it instead.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
This time he have a different approach.For 0.8 we saw many pics for the movie.Seems for 0.9 we will get previews for third movie maybe next week or the week after.I still hope there will be 2 movies in coming update-first with Max and Alice and second with Max,Alice and Anna.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
DS has made all his patreon posts pledge only, it's a shame but I guess its to get rid of that fucktard who spams his page all day.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
This time he have a different approach.For 0.8 we saw many pics for the movie.Seems for 0.9 we will get previews for third movie maybe next week or the week after.I still hope there will be 2 movies in coming update-first with Max and Alice and second with Max,Alice and Anna.
If you look at the news I don't think he has enough time to make second movie. Mostly outside

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
RExnXgX0Li0pKEMOmeuaKZUcX3tyRPyM_kWwmD0S_SoV-l6E9JTJjr-7lk3_aMsa.jpg

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
OMG, bb is going to be great and great game after this. Good news, i really like that max can leave house now and go to lisa school....

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
OMG, bb is going to be great and great game after this. Good news, i really like that max can leave house now and go to lisa school....
And other location to with what sounds like "simi open world" like for Max.

For now, though, he can only go to Lisa's school. In the future (which we will talk about in more detail later) we'll probably get new locations and events outside of the house so the players will be able to go and do what they want.
Maybe in v10

Reactions: Whitenicky

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Are Alice boobs become more pointy? I don't like pointy boobs :D.. her face is improved though
Na there the same, its just the bra. They maybe a little more perky but not pointy.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes