DarkSilver

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2017
He's been fairly open about not getting the incest fetish, especially combined with romance. He also seems to like the idea of putting BB behind him, and going back to redoing a pet project from his past. That, and I think BB was originally designed with the focus being on spying on Eric fucking your family versus actually having sex with them yourself. It was meant to be voyeurism versus actual incest.
Well, nope. The idea was to have a great rival and allowing hero to kick his out apparently. But initially it was planned to happens later.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Well, nope. The idea was to have a great rival and allowing hero to kick his out apparently. But initially it was planned to happens later.
Well that happens when you leave the direction of the game on polls.I think Dev shouldn't do this thing when they had written the story of the game beforehand.

Reactions: Andarilho

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You said there was going to be romance then you snatch it out from under the player by bringing in a new NPC that no one wanted.

Why????

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
glad to see you still around DS... I think i miss your presence more than i miss the game hahaha , tbh the game is now imo well urm "not so good" (with respect to you). Seeing your replies answer alot questions that I previously misunderstood you. So hope u stay active in this forum =D

If ppl have been paying attention to your posts , I think they will understand too that things are inevitable as the way it is , I do hope u garner enough feedback and experience to make things work in this new direction you are heading.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Thats what i wanted, to fight this war step by step. A shame some patreons helped to change this. :(

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Um, it will be. I never planned to implement it fully in one update.
And i am wondering if there are any plans to do something about Olivia path to have progress on Lisa. There has been lots of discussions about lately some even temper ones. Almost 2 month ago was poll about her and ppl voted for more after that no word about it.
And in meantime those of us on this path are stucked pretty much while more and more content is locked behind Lisa path and still waiting on decision.

little sis decision-8.jpg little sis decision-9.jpg little sis decision-10.jpg

So am wondering are there any plans to solve that issue whether way out or more content to it. Or those of us that are on this path forced to replay game and choose different path ?

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
So, 1.0 is the next update and it is supposed to mean a "full version" I would consider it not a 1.0 release without sex with Ann and Lisa since they are also part om the core of game. I feel 1.1 is a continuation of the "finished story."

Eric had his time, and it was good he written out at that time so one could focus on the girls.

DarkSilver

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2017
And i am wondering if there are any plans to do something about Olivia path to have progress on Lisa. There has been lots of discussions about lately some even temper ones. Almost 2 month ago was poll about her and ppl voted for more after that no word about it.
And in meantime those of us on this path are stucked pretty much while more and more content is locked behind Lisa path and still waiting on decision.

View attachment 25729 View attachment 25730 View attachment 25731

So am wondering are there any plans to solve that issue whether way out or more content to it. Or those of us that are on this path forced to replay game and choose different path ?
Olivia stuff will happens soon (tm) :)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes