lolzzzzz

Aug 5, 2016
At this point, I have to ask.....

Should I keep waiting? Played it once, but got annoyed on the....slowness of the game. And not sure if the walkthrough is updated through and through.....

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Well, nope. The idea was to have a great rival and allowing hero to kick his out apparently. But initially it was planned to happens later.
There might have been a slight bit of miscalculation on how people would react to him :)

A bit sooner :p
Hmm. I'm thinking my guess about 1.0 being an Olivia update might not have been such a longshot after all.

Well, it's good to see you're still here and responding to people, DS. I hope your patrons don't give you a hard time about it, although you have many patrons here as well. And if you're still listening, one thing I think a lot of people want... longer, more detailed sex scenes, especially ones not involving doggy-style.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hey @TCMS ive got a personal question if you dont mind.you say you like red heads but to my knowledge there arent any read headed otter ladies.actually animals havent discovered hair dye yet so thats a problem.how the fuck do you satisfy that need?does opening threads for games with red heads help?
I suffer a lot :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: a1fox3

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yes you are the only one who want's NTR in a none NTR game.
If you want to play a game where your MC gets cock blocked then go find one because it will not happen in BB.
Ofc he's not. But this route won't be finished probably so no point to argue about it.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Maybe i get lucky by asking you stuff! Of course nothing about the plot for obvious reasons.

What program you use to render your images?
I tried Daz3D myself but the quality is not even near it.
Then you already know, Daz + Photoshop for touch up.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Then you already know, Daz + Photoshop for touch up.

Man im stupid ofc Photoshop.......... and here i was thinking (Damn how is the quality that good....)

Thanks xD

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
Holy crap! A sex scene that isn't doggystyle! (not counting 'raping' Kira's)
And why is Lisa wearing panties when she had gone pantyless since a few updates ago?

Reactions: AkitoH

Antihr1st

May 1, 2017
And why is Lisa wearing panties when she had gone pantyless since a few updates ago?
Becouse nobody, acept Max, don't konow that Lisa not wearing panties. What if Anna see a nude daughter?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Becouse nobody, acept Max, don't konow that Lisa not wearing panties. What if Anna see a nude daughter?
Well now when she is on all those pills, drugs what ever, she would be probably fine with it (not surprised at least). :) Maybe help holding his dick so he don't thrust inside her too fast. :p:p:cool:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
At this point, I have to ask.....

Should I keep waiting? Played it once, but got annoyed on the....slowness of the game. And not sure if the walkthrough is updated through and through.....
If you are playing just to see the sex then you might as well go else where for it is a great story that takes a lot of time to unlock great sex.

Reactions: dipp007

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can honestly say that this is disturbing.

Why is Lisa wearing panties? We are beyond that already.

#freethemcheeks
I could be early in the game from my testing you can start the v9 spiders at day 37.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes