Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Nope i haven't.

That could mean anything from next patch or 2 month from now. So yes i can sleep bit easy thats for sure dont have to rage anymore. :p:p:cool:
DS has already said that he has his own plans for 1.0. There was also no mention of Olivia in the last vote. Plus, he's looking hard for ways to slow down the progress with Ann and Lisa. Vicky wasn't the success he had hoped for, so Olivia is presumably his plan B. Seeing her, and probably mostly just her, in 1.0 seems extremely likely. Which means probably not a whole lot of progress with Ann or Lisa.

I wonder if we will get a true threesome in the next movie. I dont see Max/Alice/Ann happening yet but Max/Kira/Alice is a possibility.
I suspect the next movie will be vaginal sex with Alice, after a blowjob from Ann. If Kira wasn't moving behind the camera, I'd say a threesome between her, Max, and Ann would be the most likely.

Also, not a fan of the idea of moving the filming to a studio. It just seems like more wasted effort when the house works fine. Just find a reason to send Lisa out of the house, and then the entire place can be used as a set.

A lot of us think it is to get Ann to either BJ Max or go all the way and once it happens then it may unlock BJ and or sex with Ann.
I suspect it's going to involve a lot of grinding with repeatedly using the pills. I hope that Max doesn't ultimately screw Ann because of medicinal assistance though. The fact that Kira had to drug Ann already was kind of disheartening.

Excellent ideia, we really need more repeatable scenes with Kira.
The fact that Kira doesn't get more sex scenes is kind of bizarre. She's the obvious choice to be the sexual focus for much of the game to prevent total frustration with how slowly everything else is going. Instead, Alice has kind of been given that role. That's what's led some of us to rationalize it as Kira not really being interested in sex with Max, or even being a lesbian, although it's more trying to explain what's going on than thinking it's part of DS's plan.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Has @DarkSilver ever mentioned the possibility of eventually romancing Alice btw? There are hints of feelings in the dialogue through the game, but so far it seems Lisa is the only one with a dedicated romance plot.

Reactions: greenymph

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
@DarkSilver
Hey you don't have to give any of details about the ending but will you be able to continue "playing" with characters after the ending or will it just stop? Example Fallout 4 vs Fallout New Vegas. Unless you don't know yet yourself, which is fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkaura

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Has @DarkSilver ever mentioned the possibility of eventually romancing Alice btw? There are hints of feelings in the dialogue through the game, but so far it seems Lisa is the only one with a dedicated romance plot.
When I first started playing, I thought the trashy romance novels Max bought for Alice were the openings for his pursuing a romance of sorts with her. But that opportunity disappeared. That's the only hint I've seen of any kind of romance with Alice. And as stated before, DS doesn't get the whole incest and romance combined thing.

Reactions: elmandor

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I suspect it's going to involve a lot of grinding with repeatedly using the pills. I hope that Max doesn't ultimately screw Ann because of medicinal assistance though. The fact that Kira had to drug Ann already was kind of disheartening.
Yeah, the whole drug Ann thing was a major red flag for me. I did not dislike Kira, despite my negative comments about her. But after this she might take the least likable char in the game for me now even though she is very hot. And how Max was fine with it also did not sit quite right with me. One thing is trickery and lust, drugs a whole other thing. And the first threesome I want is Ann, Kira and Max...lol

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Hey guys!
I'm new to this great forum, so be patient with me if have done anything wrong. But i have problem with the latest version 0.9.0.006.
Game starts without problems, but when i buy things or want to save a game, it won't be displayed in the menu. I can click on "buy" or "save", then it goes out of the menu, but i can't see the save file in the load menu.
And the bought things aren't displayed either. Although in the online market there is a "bought".

Can please someone help me? This would be awesome! :)

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
Wait? What is the dev doing here? Wasn't this guy the one who implemented DRM so that we couldn't play his game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys!
I'm new to this great forum, so be patient with me if have done anything wrong. But i have problem with the latest version 0.9.0.006.
Game starts without problems, but when i buy things or want to save a game, it won't be displayed in the menu. I can click on "buy" or "save", then it goes out of the menu, but i can't see the save file in the load menu.
And the bought things aren't displayed either. Although in the online market there is a "bought".

Can please someone help me? This would be awesome! :)
Sorry most of this is game play and we can not answer here so please repost this in this thread.

Now for you save problem the game only allows up to 70 saves and you either need to change the amount of save you can have or delete all the auto save which will free up a lot of space.
To change the amount of save go here and it will tell you how.
"How to increase the amount of save games BB can hold." at the very bottom of post #2.

Reactions: virgo

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Sorry most of this is game play and we can not answer here so please repost this in this thread.

Now for you save problem the game only allows up to 70 saves and you either need to change the amount of save you can have or delete all the auto save which will free up a lot of space.
To change the amount of save go here and it will tell you how.
"How to increase the amount of save games BB can hold." at the very bottom of post #2.

Thanks for the quick response, mate!
But i have never played this game. So it's my first start, without any savegames or anything. It's seems like a bug to me. The menu doesn't show anything. No save games or bought items.
Hopefully i have made my problem clearer.

lolzzzzz

Aug 5, 2016
If you are playing just to see the sex then you might as well go else where for it is a great story that takes a lot of time to unlock great sex.
Well, unlocking sex is great.
But the story is just.....dragging, ya know? I mean, the only thing I am looking at is blackmail, NTR, blackmail, spanking, blackmail, mind changing, blackmail, voyeur, etc.
And not much story content......mostly talking about life, and where to go, and how's school, and etc.
*sigh*
If there are good walkthrough so far I'll think about it, I guess.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well, unlocking sex is great.
But the story is just.....dragging, ya know? I mean, the only thing I am looking at is blackmail, NTR, blackmail, spanking, blackmail, mind changing, blackmail, voyeur, etc.
And not much story content......mostly talking about life, and where to go, and how's school, and etc.
*sigh*
If there are good walkthrough so far I'll think about it, I guess.
Well there is one that is just 1 line of attack on the game but it is complete. "User made walkthrough v2: 0.8"

There is a beginning walkthrough that will get you started with only the early stuff so you don't lose out of surprises.

Then you have both of my mini walkthrough to get around Eric until you are ready to get rid of him to unlock a lot of content.
"3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now."
"4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go."

Also here are the rest of my mini walkthrough if you get lost of some of the quest.

Reactions: Darkaura

lolzzzzz

Aug 5, 2016
Well there is one that is just 1 line of attack on the game but it is complete. "User made walkthrough v2: 0.8"

There is a beginning walkthrough that will get you started with only the early stuff so you don't lose out of surprises.

Then you have both of my mini walkthrough to get around Eric until you are ready to get rid of him to unlock a lot of content.
"3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now."
"4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go."

Also here are the rest of my mini walkthrough if you get lost of some of the quest.
Thanks.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes