Aziz414

Aug 10, 2017
Hi guys. In some episodes i can see photos when max and ann enjoying in ann room and living room. Someone help me please. Or please send me link with images.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys. In some episodes i can see photos when max and ann enjoying in ann room and living room. Someone help me please. Or please send me link with images.
CG's link in the 1st post of this thread and for game play questions go here:

Xzuku

Oct 8, 2017
If DarkSilver is looking for a way to slow progress with Ann and Lisa, I honestly think he should go back and rework Eric.

Find a way to incentivize keeping him around and holding the friendship together for a little while longer - maybe more voyeuristic opportunities for Eric / Lisa, Alice, Ann, Kira. Olivia? Kate!?! (I've been wanting to see Eric x Alice behind closed doors I admit) Or Max could blackmail him instead?

I think Eric's role would be a good place to stretch the story and create a couple more plot branches, or "opportunities" I guess you'd call them in-game.

I'm not that creative, but just a thought for @DarkSilver

Reactions: halo17 and rokrad

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If DarkSilver is looking for a way to slow progress with Ann and Lisa, I honestly think he should go back and rework Eric.

Find a way to incentivize keeping him around and holding the friendship together for a little while longer - maybe more voyeuristic opportunities for Eric / Lisa, Alice, Ann, Kira. Olivia? Kate!?! (I've been wanting to see Eric x Alice behind closed doors I admit) Or Max could blackmail him instead?

I think Eric's role would be a good place to stretch the story and create a couple more plot branches, or "opportunities" I guess you'd call them in-game.

I am sorry but the vast majority here do not want NTR to come into this game, remember the intro "Incest story of your life" so if you want NTR go play a game with NTR in it and leave the rest of use out of your fetish.

@
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I am sorry but the vast majority here do not want NTR to come into this game, remember the intro "Incest story of your life" so if you want NTR go play a game with NTR in it and leave the rest of use out of your fetish.
That kind of attitude is a problem. His opinion is totally valid as Eric is a part of a game as well as all these elements. I know we shouldn't talk about it here but when it comes to logic the only part of this game thats saying this game is pure incest is the title.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

That would certainly delay progress for a lot of people with Ann and Lisa, because they would quit the game if Eric was brought back.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That kind of attitude is a problem. His opinion is totally valid as Eric is a part of a game as well as all these elements. I know we shouldn't talk about it here but when it comes to logic the only part of this game thats saying this game is pure incest is the title.
I updated my post so go give it a look and enjoy.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I updated my post so go give it a look and enjoy.
Pointless malice. Guy didn't attack anyone yet you went into defensive mode. Using a route that exist in-game even tho it's been ditched is another thing. Like it or not E. is a part of this game and people will ask about it, especially as his content is obviously unfinished. Emotions are pointless here

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Pointless malice. Guy didn't attack anyone yet you went into defensive mode. Using a route that exist in-game even tho it's been ditched is another thing. Like it or not E. is a part of this game and people will ask about it, especially as his content is obviously unfinished. Emotions are pointless here
No I gave him a way to have NTR in this none NTR game all he has to do is become Eric's lap dog and this will get him as close to NTR as this game will allow.

I am sorry if I was to blunt in it.:cool:

Xzuku

Oct 8, 2017
No I gave him a way to have NTR in this none NTR game all he has to do is become Eric's lap dog and this will get him as close to NTR as this game will allow.

I am sorry if I was to blunt in it.:cool:
Hmm. The only significant other I see in the game is Lisa x Max, and their relationship begins a while into the game. None of the others are acknowledged as his girlfriend.

Eric is not the instigator of NTR at all in the game. He's in a relationship with Max's mother, and trying to get with the rest of Max's family, none of which are significant others of Max, except for when you start the relationship with Lisa.

So, don't tag NTR on my opinions. It was constructive feedback through an opinion, nothing more.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
You're doing it again. Lapdog wasn't necessary. Yes - Eric's route is a dead end - most likely it won't be finished at all. Yes - his content cannot return due to some reasons (vocal reasons) so any idea with him won't be used. U can't be friendly with him if you want any progress cuz he's stopped at Kira's (Alice seems like abandoned idea already). That's it. We're trying not to talk about him here as it always ends with verbal attacks. It's much easier to explain something when you're calm

Last edited:
Reactions: rokrad

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You're doing it again. Lapdog wasn't necessary. Yes - Eric's route is a dead end - most likely it won't be finished at all. Yes - his content cannot return due to some reasons (vocal reasons) so any idea with him won't be used. U can't be friendly with him if you want any progress cuz his stopped at Kira's (Alice seems like abandoned idea already). That's it. We're trying not to talk about him here as it always ends with verbal attacks. It's much easier to explain something when you're calm
Like I said I am sorry if I am to blunt in how I explain things and I was giving a way to have NTR in this none NTR game if the player so chooses.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hmm. The only significant other I see in the game is Lisa x Max, and their relationship begins a while into the game. None of the others are acknowledged as his girlfriend.

Eric is not the instigator of NTR at all in the game. He's in a relationship with Max's mother, and trying to get with the rest of Max's family, none of which are significant others of Max, except for when you start the relationship with Lisa.

So, don't tag NTR on my opinions. It was constructive feedback through an opinion, nothing more.
I am sorry but if Eric takes over Lisa sex ed there is no GF rout in the game.

If you give up sex ed IE: Mentor to Eric then there is no GF rout that can be had until Max takes it back.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Like I said I am sorry if I am to blunt in how I explain things and I was giving a way to have NTR in this none NTR game if the player so chooses.
He didn't ask about that. He shared his opinion. I do agree with him but I know it's not possible any more to use Eric at all by DS. Btw. if any fetish is included into game to a certain degree this game can be easily called [whatever] game. If you can find NTR in BB it's also a NTR game so there is no point in proving that it's not. It's also BDSM at some points. It's not surprising people come here asking about E.
You can take Lisa from E. and still be friendly with him. But you're right about gf when he teaches her - that's unfinished route - serious design issue.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
He didn't ask about that. He shared his opinion. I do agree with him but I know it's not possible any more to use Eric at all by DS. Btw. if any fetish is included into game to a certain degree this game can be easily called [whatever] game. If you can find NTR in BB it's also a NTR game so there is no point in proving that it's not. It's also BDSM at some points. It's not surprising people come here asking about E.
You can take Lisa from E. and still be friendly with him. But you're right about gf when he teaches her - that's unfinished route - serious design issue.
But that is just it, the vast majority of players do not want to see anything more with Eric.

JDJDJD

Aug 3, 2017
i really dont get what its wrong with talking about something else thats not Lisa in this thread. More than some really do think the game is getting boring and they respect your opinion but you seem to think that you can come and shut theirs.

EDIT: they dont want to see more of Eric because you could never really overcome Eric not because of him as a character. Now if you could that would be a lot different since it gives you choices. Even when he fucked Kira you could see she had more respect for him and the same for Ann and Alice so now that hes not there you are having sex with those girls but they have absolutly no respect for you and at least i dont find that very exciting.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes