Xzuku

Oct 8, 2017
But that is just it, the vast majority of players do not want to see anything more with Eric.
I didn't know DarkSilver wasn't going to utilize Eric anymore. I thought it would be good for the game to keep Eric involved and his role prominent just to keep the risk factor.

Reactions: cypr and JDJDJD

JDJDJD

Aug 3, 2017
it doesnt matter if hes in or not the real subject is how Max has no authority at all with any of the girls they all treat him like a little kid because thats what he is and thats how he gets things. You get a HJ from Ann in her room through guilt and saying dumb shit every time instead of just going for it because he wants it or at least because she wants it. Same thing with Alice you say it was an accident until you finally get another HJ. There are a few events when he actually goes for things that he wants without asking or through guilt and its with kira at night when she gave him a BJ (you can clearly see she enjoys it) and at the pool but even then he still goes back at the end.

The eric character was good because of that risk factor and because he was the tool for Max to become the desireable man in the house. Also apparently theres some people that actually like the NTR thing and that could be in the game but it can be just another path. i remember in the patreon people saying that they enjoyed the NTR and i see nothing wrong with it since its another freaking path.

Last edited:
Reactions: rokrad and cypr

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Sorry guys he was never planned to stay. Go read DS posts from this morning.
...The idea was to have a great rival and allowing hero to kick his out apparently...
And friendly path exist. Doesn't matter right now as he probably won't be back.

I didn't know DarkSilver wasn't going to utilize Eric anymore. I thought it would be good for the game to keep Eric involved and his role prominent just to keep the risk factor.
Massive outrage made him change his role and it's impossible for him to return as DS is, well, kinda obedient when it comes to people. Out of 630 pages here I guess over 400 will be about E so it's a topic people trying to be silent about. I do agree with you but BB's design at this point is rather simple and linear so no point to argue about such things.

Reactions: Xzuku
May 30, 2017
Do we have a BB Saves thread? if not does somebody have some saves to share i did put my 0.7s in another folder and deleted the game. now that i downloaded 0.8 i cant find my old saves on my PC.
so pls somebody share?!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Do we have a BB Saves thread? if not does somebody have some saves to share i did put my 0.7s in another folder and deleted the game. now that i downloaded 0.8 i cant find my old saves on my PC.
so pls somebody share?!
We sure do

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Nah Jessica man. When she gets you in your hands uff don't want to think about. :D Beside Gift is abandoned for now and Jessica is still very active.
The new Gift-The Gift Reloaded is on hold,the old one with the dungeon and torture chamber is abandoned.

synthetic4433

Jul 4, 2017
So instead of getting a romance with Lisa we've got a new girl and more wasted content for her in the future updates. That was the biggest disappointment for me out of all updates. Right now I'm not interested in Vicky at all. I really hope it's gonna change.
Also there're already two girls that have nothing to do with incest theme.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
it doesnt matter if hes in or not the real subject is how Max has no authority at all with any of the girls they all treat him like a little kid because thats what he is and thats how he gets things. You get a HJ from Ann in her room through guilt and saying dumb shit every time instead of just going for it because he wants it or at least because she wants it. Same thing with Alice you say it was an accident until you finally get another HJ. There are a few events when he actually goes for things that he wants without asking or through guilt and its with kira at night when she gave him a BJ (you can clearly see she enjoys it) and at the pool but even then he still goes back at the end.

The eric character was good because of that risk factor and because he was the tool for Max to become the desireable man in the house. Also apparently theres some people that actually like the NTR thing and that could be in the game but it can be just another path. i remember in the patreon people saying that they enjoyed the NTR and i see nothing wrong with it since its another freaking path.
In this thread same things you suggest discussed over and over. Its really starting to become irritating. We done with the past. Game didn't go direction you want Its time to accept that and move on. We really don't need this unnecessary discussion one more time

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
When I first started playing, I thought the trashy romance novels Max bought for Alice were the openings for his pursuing a romance of sorts with her. But that opportunity disappeared. That's the only hint I've seen of any kind of romance with Alice. And as stated before, DS doesn't get the whole incest and romance combined thing.
There are the novels as you mention, but also just some of the things she says to him at times when she drops her defensive attitude seem to hint at it.
And I'll be honest, I have no interest in incest so when I play this one I don't pay that part any heed - I pretend he's some homeless kid that got taken in by a family or something. :D

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You should try.MC and the barrista girl Christiina even have a prisoner in the torture chamber.
I might some day, not any time soon tho still got plenty other games that have to test and got priority over abandoned projects.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
if Eric was brought back.
Except that DS has stated here and on Patreon, categorically, Eric is gone for good and won't be back. DS likes keeping patrons. I like money too.

But that is just it, the vast majority of players do not want to see anything more with Eric.
The vast majority of 40$ paying patrons expressed that they wanted Eric gone, or they would be. If the Eric fans get together, they too could probably commission Eric content, but it would have to be pretty substantial, and sustained. I doubt there are that many fans of that particular route. But they sure are vocal, when it is free.

Last edited:
Reactions: elmandor

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So instead of getting a romance with Lisa we've got a new girl and more wasted content for her in the future updates. That was the biggest disappointment for me out of all updates. Right now I'm not interested in Vicky at all. I really hope it's gonna change.
Also there're already two girls that have nothing to do with incest theme.
Per @DarkSilver romance with Lisa will continue slowly over many updates.

And I am in for the long haul for romance with :heartcoveredeyes:Lisa:heartcoveredeyes:.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i have done the two movies with mum, now I am waiting to watch with mum and Kira but day never comes?????
I would be glad to help but I can not do so in this thread, for all game play question go here:

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes