markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
New 1.0 Preview Pic
Observer
View attachment 25768
Enjoy
dammit. @DarkSilver finally you added a sex scene with alice that isnt doggy.i gave you lots and lots of shit here for this.for 1.0(complete) i guess you know you gotta finally have sex with ann and make it repeatable through gameplay or else the incest goal will not be truly reached imo.i also suggest a final kira only storyline as the epilogue to her character arc.she shouldnt only be a character that helps max all the time to progress the story.have lisa lose her virginity on a romantic way too and 1.0 will be a glorious 10/10.i know this is a lot of stuffto develop in a month but i find then essential.i think i you delayed the ipdate a week or two people would appreciate the effort for a truly finished game

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The way I see it over the last 2 updates DS is working several girls at a time and will bring in 2-8 new scenes for 1-2 girls/Max each update with added scene like that of Lisa peeping.
Lisa wont see the first time Alice jumps on Max but will see it a few days to a couple of weeks later.

This is only my thoughts.;):cool:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@DarkSilver Just thought I would let you know, the new quest "Hot Coffee" does not take $20 from Max for the coffee.
No money is needed.

Reactions: KaiserST

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I could be early in the game from my testing you can start the v9 spiders at day 37.
Unlikely. If it were that early, it would conflict with the whole Lisa walking in on Max and Alice and being surprised during the blogger opportunity sex scene.

Interestingly Alice also expressed an interest in peeking in during Lisa's sex ed classes. It would be awesome if both sisters start peeking in on each other :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: dipp007

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Unlikely. If it were that early, it would conflict with the whole Lisa walking in on Max and Alice and being surprised during the blogger opportunity sex scene.

Interestingly Alice also expressed an interest in peeking in during Lisa's sex ed classes. It would be awesome if both sisters start peeking in on each other :extremelyhappy:
And we get to see the Alice one to.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
Holy crap! A sex scene that isn't doggystyle! (not counting 'raping' Kira's)
And why is Lisa wearing panties when she had gone pantyless since a few updates ago?
Because Lisa meets her bloody friend(on her menstrual period).
You need panties to brace sanitary pads.

Or u'd like to see a tampon say hello to you from her crotch?

Last edited:

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I wonder if there's going to be another movie in the next update. The third movie was a bit of a let down, mainly because the suprise butt-sex with Alice felt a little too rape-y for my taste especially since she didn't seem to enjoy it at all. But also, because I think expectations were set too high after the second movie, which was nothing short of spectacular -- not just the movie itself, but also the lead up to it with the first Ann-BJ scene and the whole watching it later with Mom and Kira -- I have saves just before those scenes and I don't think I could ever tire of playing them again and again. Before v0.9 came out I couldn't wait for the next movie, but now, interest in Movie #4 seems to have dwindled somewhat.

If there is another movie coming, I'm hoping it will shift the focus back to Ann. Maybe punishing/humiliating Ann in front of Alice next time :happyblush

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I wonder if there's going to be another movie in the next update. The third movie was a bit of a let down, mainly because the suprise butt-sex with Alice felt a little too rape-y for my taste especially since she didn't seem to enjoy it at all. But also, because I think expectations were set too high after the second movie, which was nothing short of spectacular -- not just the movie itself, but also the lead up to it with the first Ann-BJ scene and the whole watching it later with Mom and Kira -- I have saves just before those scenes and I don't think I could ever tire of playing them again and again. Before v0.9 came out I couldn't wait for the next movie, but now, interest in Movie #4 seems to have dwindled somewhat.

If there is another movie coming, I'm hoping it will shift the focus back to Ann. Maybe punishing/humiliating Ann in front Alice next time :happyblush
I hope there is another one in v1.0 but it was said to be at the studio for the next movie.

viriato

Sep 24, 2017
Tbh, for me, so far so good. I think DS is doing a perfect job with the game direction. Gettin rid of Eric early game was the best decision ever.

The only two suggestions i have for the game:

1. Romance Lisa, I love how is it going right now, how the hero corrupts her and stuff, but if there was some feelings involved too.. that would be 10/10.

2. Maybe other way to get Mom more open about sex, without drugs? Idk, using drugs on her is kinda extreme.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes