micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
@micmitja I added new mini walkthrough at the bottom of the list for the homework bug.
Thanks gona check it when i come to it. Haven't yet touch current version, will see bout next. Still waiting on Olivia ;), at least when she comes will have some play time to do. :)
Well when come to look at it, if he really will merge both paths will have lots play time to do. :)

Reactions: KaiserST

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
Tbh I think that position with Kate is good since it's never been used before - but since Max is on the pills it'd be ridiculous for that to be the ONLY position that's used. Actually really liked Kate's initial storyline, sucks he never explored it before but I'm hopeful that's not Lisa it's Kate. Since although Kira nudged Alice along it was ultimately Kate that got Max laid + got him consistent Blowjobs and Handjobs and strangely enough said she already did that with her own brother.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok now its looking more like Kate and not Lisa because it looks like the ponytail anything I tell her to do as gratitude,.jpg

Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Thanks for the preview @Mustang05

So DS wasn't being completly honest when he said that 0.11 would be a Max/Alice/Lisa exclusive update, not that I'm complaining. So Alice is trying her DOM side? Nice.

Unless Lisa got a haircut that's definitely Kate.
definitely not Lisa, Skin´s too dark and the head is shaven on the sides

Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
And besides that, I'm pretty sure that it's vaginal sex in the preview so no way it's Lisa.

0.12 will add Olivia content ( including going to her home and meeting her mother) and combining both paths, so you are up for a nice treat in January.
and Ann said that she knew the doc from somewhere, so Olivias mom can´t be so doc, shewould surely know her daughter then.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
And besides that, I'm pretty sure that it's vaginal sex in the preview so no way it's Lisa.

0.12 will add Olivia content ( including going to her home and meeting her mother) and combining both paths, so you are up for a nice treat in January.
Yeah its long wait no doubt :). I am here with this game only since 0.7, but some are waiting for her since what 0.5. I guess if i wait till then will have again what week of play time with this game. And thats sound pretty good. :cool:

Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
The theory that the Doctor was Olivia's mother lost most of it credibility on 0.10. It was never confirmed or denied but she appears too young to be a mother of a teenager and even if she was the mother the game would probably give us a hint. Unless DS says fuck it and just do it because there is nothing that prevent him from doing it so. It would be a good way of avoid creating another character, and it's scenes, from scratch.
don´t want to brag but the theory of Olivias mom being the doc came from me
:happyblush:cool:

you´re right, well, DS could say that Ann doesn´t know her privately... that could explain why she didn´t recognised Olivia when she came to the pool

patrick k

Nov 12, 2017
2nd stage of sexual massage to Ann, screen turn to white and it only shows the dialogues below.
I tried to copy original files and overwrite all except crack Assembly file but problem stays same...
Anybody know the solution?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
2nd stage of sexual massage to Ann, screen turn to white and it only shows the dialogues below.
I tried to copy original files and overwrite all except crack Assembly file but problem stays same...
Anybody know the solution?
That happens when you use content adding mods.

Unpack new game files and use it to play the game.

patrick k

Nov 12, 2017
That happens when you use content adding mods.

Unpack new game files and use it to play the game.

Hi a1fox,
Thanks a lot for the quick reply.
I already unpack new game files and overwrited on the existing folder...
Do you mean make a fresh start from the beginning??
If I used save file to open, will that be same?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi a1fox,
Thanks a lot for the quick reply.
I already unpack new game files and overwrited on the existing folder...
Do you mean make a fresh start from the beginning??
If I used save file to open, will that be same?
Do not overwrite you must use new files for a new game.
Overwriting files will break it.

You can try your save game files but make sure you have them in order without skipping a number and they must start with save0.save, save1.save and so on, do not convert auto save or quick save to reg save it will not work.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes