ZoeAnna

Jul 29, 2017
So ran into this bug with the movie scene in the lounge with Ann. Plays fine 1st time, 2nd time ann asks if you wanna join and no option is visible. The result is that game gets stuck. Cant move forward, cant go anywhere, nothing.
Same thing happens when alice finally accepts advances in the room while you are there after killing the spider. No choice visible resulting in game stuck.
Anyone else got this bug? Is there a fix or way around? In renpy games you can go back with page up, anything similar here?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So ran into this bug with the movie scene in the lounge with Ann. Plays fine 1st time, 2nd time ann asks if you wanna join and no option is visible. The result is that game gets stuck. Cant move forward, cant go anywhere, nothing.
Same thing happens when alice finally accepts advances in the room while you are there after killing the spider. No choice visible resulting in game stuck.
Anyone else got this bug? Is there a fix or way around? In renpy games you can go back with page up, anything similar here?
Please go here with play through question and help like this:

no one here

May 15, 2017
I hope most of it will be the girlfriend route with Lisa and she will decide to want only you also they are apparently boyfriend and girlfriend but nothing really happens

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I hope most of it will be the girlfriend route with Lisa and she will decide to want only you also they are apparently boyfriend and girlfriend but nothing really happens
Max makes enough money with the web site and can afford his own apartment and need to take Lisa with him.
Let the romance begin and get away from the bullshit the game has become.
Then invite Olivia to move in and that is all there needs to be.

no one here

May 15, 2017
Max makes enough money with the web site and can afford his own apartment and need to take Lisa with him.
No i want Lisa all to myself screw Olivia but everything else you said I agree with actually being ann and Alice also

no one here

May 15, 2017
So... Leave the house but take the entire family? What would that change?
Lol I forgot that part but I can make do they leave with max showing how much they love him and want to be with him and leave all the memories of the evil Villian ERIC behind

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No i want Lisa all to myself screw Olivia but everything else you said I agree with actually being ann and Alice also
No need to, just leave Ann, Alice and Kira there so they will invite over men to please them so Max still gets money for the web site, all Max needs is Lisa and Olivia screw the rest of them.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... What the hell? Are you really @a1fox3?

No, you must be a spy replacing the original one! Where did you hide his body???
I got fed up when DS gave us dating and romance then 3 in games days later took it all away.

It's me and no one else.

So... Leave the house but take the entire family? What would that change?
Not for me I just want Lisa and Max to live alone and then bring in Olivia.
Then let the good sex begin.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I would think that website revenue would go down drastically if Lisa left, or without Max to have sex with them. Maybe it wouldn't the way the game is programmed.

I'd love if there were some other way for Max to earn money rather than turning his house into a camshow though. The entire premise of him doing that kind of puts a damper on everything that happens after. It would have been nice if Max had some other routes to earning money, like designing webpages for other people, hacking, or something else. Or have Ann never lose her job so Max can mooch money off of her, or from doing chores.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Lol I forgot that part but I can make do they leave with max showing how much they love him and want to be with him and leave all the memories of the evil Villian ERIC behind
Eric isn't even a thing anymore.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I got fed up when DS gave us dating and romance then 3 in games days later took it all away.
Doesn't even look like that kid who used to get flustered when anyone started bashing the abhorent bullshit in this game.

Time sure takes it's toll.

The thing is, I don't really dislike this game... I kinda like it, it's just that sometimes it's borderline disrespectful with it's players intelligence.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Eric isn't even a thing anymore.
Doesn't even look like that kid who used to get flustered when anyone started bashing the abhorent bullshit in this game.

Time sure takes it's toll.

The thing is, I don't really dislike this game... I kinda like it, it's just that sometimes it's borderline disrespectful with it's players intelligence.
DS starting taken the game in the wrong direction starting in v9.6, for me that is I started playing with v7.3

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
DS starting taken the game in the wrong direction starting in v9.6, for me that is I started playing with v7.3
I'd argue that there were problems probably going back much further that didn't become apparent until later, or that were made worse by choices DS made. Eric was a bad choice, for example, based on what fans wanted. Not starting the game with more characters was a bad choice, given how he wants to extend it. Maybe even making it an incest game when DS doesn't understand the kink was a bad choice.

But things have gotten much worse recently. And it's become frustrating. DS is listening to his fans, but he's often taking the wrong lessons from them, or just failing on the implementation, such as the Lisa romance path. For a brief shining moment, it looked like he got it. Then he did a full 180 and has kept heading in that direction since. I'd say he was trolling us, except his fans are his income, so it makes no sense. This isn't a horrible game, but it falls so short of it's potential for no good reason. You can't play it without wondering what might have been.

Reactions: a1fox3

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
DS told me to my suggest to implement more romance with mom... in an incest game there is no place for romance. Isn‘t it true?

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
DS told me to my suggest to implement more romance with mom... in an incest game there is no place for romance. Isn‘t it true?
well, if there's no romance, there's no feelings. if there's no feelings there's only lust.
Max can have the desire to fuck his mom and sisters, but the girls can fuck whoever they want except max.

I believe if they do stuff with him, there's some kind of romance implied somewhere. Otherwise it does not make sense. I just assume it's not SHOWN in the game

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
well, if there's no romance, there's no feelings. if there's no feelings there's only lust.
Max can have the desire to fuck his mom and sisters, but the girls can fuck whoever they want except max.

I believe if they do stuff with him, there's some kind of romance implied somewhere. Otherwise it does not make sense. I just assume it's not SHOWN in the game
Its just a copout on @DarkSilver part is all.
He promise romance then 3 in game days later snatched it away.

Reactions: Corambis
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes