kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Kate's a domme, Lisa's a sub, Alice is a tsundere sub who wants to try being a domme, Max needs to learn a thing or two from Kate to keep his women in line - and turn Kate into one of his girl in the process. Stop being an apologetic sneaky boy who somehow nags himself to sex, and become an assertive man.

And more sexual training with Kira as a teacher and participant, as I've been saying for months. Example from Fan Art:

Reactions: KaiserST

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
Get it with Alice but not for Lisa, even more bullshit. @DarkSilver
Dude calm down just badgering him isn't gonna make him want to fulfil your wish in any way shape or form. Complaining isn't gonna help either - sure one can voice their opinion and disappointment with something but you're pretty much just ragging on him for no reason. Although I don't agree with this random storyline / opportunity I'm not gonna shit on the guy for taking the game direction which he wants to take. You don't have to like the direction he's taking but you're legitimately just shitting out for no reason.

Reactions: cypr and greenymph

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Dude calm down just badgering him isn't gonna make him want to fulfil your wish in any way shape or form. Complaining isn't gonna help either - sure one can voice their opinion and disappointment with something but you're pretty much just ragging on him for no reason. Although I don't agree with this random storyline / opportunity I'm not gonna shit on the guy for taking the game direction which he wants to take. You don't have to like the direction he's taking but you're legitimately just shitting out for no reason.
That was my last post on the subject anyway, will just wait and see what happens.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
No, his criticism is pretty much on target. I like Alice, but we don't really need more scenes of her at this point, although that seems to be likely what we're going to get. By the time we actually to have sex with Ann or Lisa, I'll be sick of Alice just from having seen her and had sex with her so much. DS has also made it clear that he's not going to do anything useful with any criticism he receives, be it constructive or otherwise. a1fox3 was the biggest supporter of this game for the longest time. The fact that he's pretty much given up is a sign of how bad things have gotten. A lot of people are frustrated at the game now. Maybe that frustration will finally get through to DS where words alone didn't.

Reactions: Lotex and a1fox3

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Dude calm down just badgering him isn't gonna make him want to fulfil your wish in any way shape or form.
It's not so much about fulfilling wishes and stuff but more about what was promised beforehand and what was delivered. He said there would be some romance with Lisa and Max and then we get Vicky and the "I wanna watch you fuck other women" dead-end arc. Sure, wouldn't be too bad to introduce her along the lines, but it completely blocked everything and as of now it doesn't seem like it'll get a lot of progress at the moment either.
We all know that it's not what you say, but how you say it, but we also know that although he seems pretty upset that he's mostly right about it.
As for the romance part it's not the end of the world if you can't imagine that it could be present in an incest game (they didn't stop being regular human beings/men/women with emotions, did they?), but if you promise something like this you should get someone who can. I bet there are probably lots of people who'd even do it for free or a little honorable mention or something like this.

Reactions: Corambis and a1fox3

cypr

May 2, 2017
a1fox3 was the biggest supporter of this game for the longest time. The fact that he's pretty much given up is a sign of how bad things have gotten. A lot of people are frustrated at the game now
oh wow, maybe he should take it to the $40 discussions on his patreon? oh wait...

the game was intended to be a corruption themed game from the beginning, but some people like a1fox3 spammed DS with their "ideas" and "feelings" for the game and turned it in this shithole what it is right now. DS reacting to fans and taking turn after turn is what us brought this abomination of story.

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
This game's plot is lost in the abyss anyway. I'm only here for the CGs now. I downloaded V10 on release day and didn't even extract it (eventually deleted it). If I get to look at Alice, which looks like it'll be a lot, I'll be happy. The more Alice the better. That sultry smile is everything. Fuck the "plot" at this point.

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
oh wow, maybe he should take it to the $40 discussions on his patreon? oh wait...

the game was intended to be a corruption themed game from the beginning, but some people like a1fox3 spammed DS with their "ideas" and "feelings" for the game and turned it in this shithole what it is right now. DS reacting to fans and taking turn after turn is what us brought this abomination of story.
At the end of the day, it was DS's decision to change the tone of the story. a1fox3 voiced his concerns. I voiced mine. Everyone else voiced there's. DS chose to listen. He didn't have to, but he did. You wanna blame someone? Blame Dark Silver for being so fickle about his own creation. There are other creators who have made it very clear that they have a vision that they intend to follow through with. Dark Silver is not one of them.

Reactions: a1fox3

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Is it me or is DS losing patrons as we speak? I could swear he was near the 3k patrons mark and now its a bit above 2,8k?

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Is it me or is DS losing patrons as we speak? I could swear he was near the 3k patrons mark and now its below 2,8k?
I don't know about the Patreon numbers, but you may be correct. After the failed/ignored Romance, aboandonment of Coffee Girl (Vicky?), the move to 'Theme' updates, and other changes people may be pulling support.

The sad thing is that the game had and still has promise. The Alice/Lisa/Max focus could be good for advancing the story (though I worry how it will turn out). I have said before that focus on one story line/path could be beneficial (as it would allow updating past scenes to fit the new game situation and produce new content), a given update shouldn't be ONLY one thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Small side additions would give more options for the total player base, while allowing a larger focused expansion on a single path. The Olivia path is in desperate need of focus, but shouldn't block ALL growth to the rest of the game.

Just some thoughts. :)

Reactions: Corambis

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Is it me or is DS losing patrons as we speak? I could swear he was near the 3k patrons mark and now its a bit above 2,8k?
no. according to Graphtreon last month the peak was 2825, now there are 2856 patrons.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
He was a little over 3k just after v8.3 came out and lost some after players realize that romance was crushed in v9.6 and now in v.10 lost another 100.
no. according to Graphtreon last month the peak was 2825, now there are 2856 patrons.
I saw it at 3021 just before I dropped it.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017

This statement is such a crock of bullshit that I can't believe you Erica's still try to perpetuate here in the discussion...
There isn't a SINGLE TAG for CORRUPTION or BLACKMAIL in the Game Description on Patreon!
Never has been one either...
The fact you WANTED it to be such doesn't make these statements that it was always intended to be one true!
You guys are just lying through your teeth every time you perpetrate this LIE about what this game was intended to be then changed due to User pressure...
Cause no one is buying your bull!

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
He was a little over 3k just after v8.3 came out and lost some after players realize that romance was crushed in v9.6 and now in v.10 lost another 100.

I saw it at 3021 just before I dropped it.
So its not me he actually loses his support over his dumb decisions in the last 2 updates. Good to know as i stopped supporting a bit before that cause i thought he is milking his supporters and trying to stretch the money grab and blue balling everyone. Glad i pulled out (no pun intended) when i did :)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes