Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I regret that I am only allowed to like that post once!

Right now I would have to give that title to as it has the proper build up, the romance, THE KISSING, and even a bit of domination without the need to throw in unnecessary penis to cuck you to get any of it. had already surpassed this game for that title but since it doesn't use pre-rendering and renders on your display adapter it isn't as pretty as some would like. But it has plenty of story, Miles and Miles of sex, creampies and all sorts of positions (some scenes have more positions seen in a single sex scene than we have seen in the entirety of this game!)

This isn't going to change anytime soon though...Not as long as people keep putting money down on this game @patreon.

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I hope you're wrong because I really liked all of her content so far and it would be a real shame if she was pushed to the sidelines.
I hope I'm wrong too. I'd prefer to see content with Ann and Lisa, but there's something about Kira that makes me want more of her. I'm not sure why DS doesn't use her more rather than try to introduce new characters.

Reactions: KaiserST

herp

Jun 29, 2017
Ran into an issue with Ann. I was supposed to ask about sleeping in her room after Lira moves out but also had an option to discuss the movie. I clicked the movie option and the sleeping arrangement topic never presented itself again. Aside from loading an old save and going back weeks of in-game time is there a way to fix this?

Bobbs

Oct 25, 2017
Is this game fixed yet?

Missed about a billion updates cause I couldn't stand what a terrible mess it was.

Basically clicking through entire days with nothing to do after you've seen a scene a million times.

But worse was the whole 'fucking your sister in the ass, and then the next morning she FREAKS OUT when you see her in her underwear' kind of continuity errors all over the place.

Any of that stuff cleaned up a bit?

Reactions: DrDemagogue

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Sometimes I wonder how this house reeks of cum, what with Max cumming everywhere, everytime.

Ann sure does a damn good house work...

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes