Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
DS made a poll a few weeks ago and the patreons voted to keep making Kate content so I don't think she Will be excluded from the game. The best solution would been the two changing roles to keep things interesting and everyone happy. I'm also quite hyped about the Sex-Ed in the next version it Will be very nice what DS does.

And you're completly right about Ann being jealous just look at this scene.
View attachment 45773

That happens every single month and every single time DS recovers and gains even more patreons just check this.
Is that scene included in this update? I haven't got this scene yet

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@DarkSilver.

Why create an incest game and lull everyone into thinking romance and love was on the way for the beloved characters? You've obviously never had any intention/ability to do this...

Why not just admit that you fucked up, aimed for the incest crowd because you knew that's where the money was, while always in your mind you wanted dark corruption, NTR and bondage.

You'd piss off a lot less fucking people if you just started being honest for once...
Here's a perfect solution to your problem:

Reactions: Born2game

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Do you forget about post processing? :)
Still not a huge resource drain. I'm talking adding maybe five images per update. There are parts of your game where there is either nothing for the player to do or nothing new to see. I'm sure you are not unaware of complaints about the grind. Adding in the new outfits would round off some rough edges and while it might seem like nothing it would, for relatively little effort, add a bit of variety to parts that become quite monotonous.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
How about a shocking idea???
Let's stop crying about "NTR". Seriously. When you keep bringing it up again and again, you sound like someone who is OBSESSED with "NTR" content. Soo.. again, quit bringing it up or I'll mock those who do.
How about this instead?? Let's start talking about the exact parts of the game that you like or dislike without saying the phrase "NTR"?? Oh by the way, that's done all the time by hundreds of members about all scenes in the game.. talking about character interactions without using the term "NTR". So quit bringing it up.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Anyone who brings it up. It's been brought up again and again by a few members while the majority of us do not discuss it. We generally bring up topics like "more Lisa", "Ann's moving too slow", "Eric's not slave enuff", and "more fun threesomes with Kate and Alice".

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Anyone who brings it up. It's been brought up again and again by a few members while the majority of us do not discuss it. We generally bring up topics like "more Lisa", "Ann's moving too slow", "Eric's not slave enuff", and "more fun threesomes with Kate and Alice".
I see, because when I read your message I scrolled up and the only postings I could see about NTR was a small mention of it in my post about DarkSilver being dishonest. You know, since DS showed himself recently again, people have been taking the opportunity to ask him direct and important questions with regards to the direction and future of the game. As well as voicing their legitimate complaints. (it was literally just a one word NTR mention, not the point of the post at all)
It was then followed by a pro-NTR person taking my post out of context completely, but still only a single short post by that guy...
So when I saw you posting about NTR 'obesssion' I was a little confused.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
How about a shocking idea???
Let's stop crying about "NTR". Seriously. When you keep bringing it up again and again, you sound like someone who is OBSESSED with "NTR" content. Soo.. again, quit bringing it up or I'll mock those who do.
How about this instead?? Let's start talking about the exact parts of the game that you like or dislike without saying the phrase "NTR"?? Oh by the way, that's done all the time by hundreds of members about all scenes in the game.. talking about character interactions without using the term "NTR". So quit bringing it up.
But I actually seriously like the NTR and I wish DS would reincorporate it in the game?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes