Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
The problem with forks, is that it leaves half of folks on a dead end path, or splits development work in half for each. Forked paths also require extra testing and troubleshooting as a Dev would need to check multiple play troughs, eating up more Dev time. Better to complete a single path, and then go back and tune-up events into decision trees later, for a game still under development, IMHO.
If he's going to do a single path at first, I'd prefer that it would be a somewhat generic one, with incest being the focus and not other kinks. I don't really see him going back and adding new paths though. The game started out with multiple paths and the last few ones are being removed/merged.

Exactly this. Alice just wants to play Dom and Max and Lisa don't mind. And is obvious that Max wll become the Dom again in the future so there is nothing much to complain about.
It's no so much a case as Lisa doesn't mind, as in she likes being dommed by her sister a lot in a way she never did for Max. Max is just some sexual exploration for her, and she's very willing to use any opportunity to use him to further that exploration with other people. And again, I don't think Max likes it as much as some people think. He enjoys having sex with Lisa when Alice orders it. But I can't imagine he likes not being able to get blowjobs or anal from Lisa when he wants it without getting punished. I also can't imagine he likes getting spanked either. Max is a passive loser, but he doesn't strike me as a sub.

I also wouldn't take it as obvious that Max will become a Dom again in the future. I don't think he truly was in the past, and DS has shown that we can't really tell where the game is going. It keeps taking sudden turns or going completely off the tracks. DS never really seemed to mean for Max to be the most authoritative character in the game. In the beginning it was Ann, then Eric, then Kira, then Kate, then Alice... I struggle to think of a time when Max was truly in charge. We as players certainly aren't.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
These people may help you with your problem, rather than polluting the wrong thread with your requests.
Sorry about it, the problem is solved, I don't know if anyone had the same problem, the saves were not in the Save folder of the game, the were in c:\users\myuser\appdata\local\virtualstore took me a while to find that but I'm all good now, thanks.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Cant imagine
Is developer planning to add in this game some lactation stuff?
Can't imagine that. Lactation needs pregnancy. If one of the female would get pregnant, that might cause a lot of problems in gameplay. BigBrother can be played in different speeds. You can play 1000 days without stepping forward in the story, just clicking around for fun. So it could be a female yould be pregnant for 1000 days... thats weird if the content regarding the pregnancy isn't finished so far. So don't count on pregnancy and lactation.

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Its to bad that @DarkSilver took the game into a stupid bdsm dominatrix style game, I gave up on this game and will be looking for a new game to support.

I have to ask, why this slight amount of change has put you off the game. Lets examine. The only change is that Max will receive a spanking, with Lisa, from Alice. If you go to cam show, she gets to watch if you bring Lisa, if you don't all the other options are there. You have more options while watching TV, both in a give and take role. Spider Sex is still the same, no loss there. If you visit while Kate is there, you don't have Alice options but to give her oral, as a reward you have all the options with Kate.

edit, She will now come into your room, and Have Lisa give her oral, while you get to do Lisa, and this is an addition you didn't have before.

So the threat of a spanking to a digital toon is has "ruined" the game for you? hit space bar and skip those 5 scenes, problem solved!

Last edited:

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Cant imagine

Can't imagine that. Lactation needs pregnancy. If one of the female would get pregnant, that might cause a lot of problems in gameplay. BigBrother can be played in different speeds. You can play 1000 days without stepping forward in the story, just clicking around for fun. So it could be a female yould be pregnant for 1000 days... thats weird if the content regarding the pregnancy isn't finished so far. So don't count on pregnancy and lactation.

While I agree, I could foresee a part two, the would Have Alice with child, From unprotected spider sex. But that would most likely require a flash forward. But no lactation for sure, Hell I have been doing Yoga for 300 days, and still a scrawny little cus.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
I only hope DS has a masterplan about coming content and won't drift away from it because of wishes form players. It's ok to listen to the fans but this should only affect minor matters. DS is the director of this game from beginning and should not give up his role.
He doesn't even have a normal plan, let alone a masterplan! x'D
Sad but true.

Reactions: Asphyx

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys as someone already know XD i start to play this game some day ago. I am still have some problem, but I'm starting to fuel and understand more or less how it works. I would like to understand more or less what you think of the blog opportunities? I mean for who i understand alice is reluctant that Max see her naked. Also she do not wanna see him naked to. So i continue to help her and i noticed a real conflict with the cunning plan opportunity.
I mean that for who i see the two opportunities are made to work together. But if you start and advanced blog without do cunning plan and help kate, you start to see something that go really wrong. She start to do HJ while Kate tell me that she is reluctant without her help! Who i mean? When you help kate, kate tell you that Alice is really reluctant that Max see her naked and now that Max see her masturbate with kate, that thing is really a pain for her. Ofc with kate help she just do not tell anything. And again with kate help with start finally to see her naked. You believe that chronologically you should start first cunning plan and then the blog opportunities? Or is normal to do blog first and then cunning? Because i really do not see a sense on how blog and cunning plan work.

I hope I have explained myself well, because it is not easy to do it in English:oops:

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Doing a replay, Olivia line, and for me the two are more timed better. That may be as I am not adding to skills, (did add money to reduce Eric influence, so I had a fair amount of fail in trying to talk her into helping with her blog.

Cunning plan is a long line, so it will be a while, go ahead and work the blog whie you can, and enjoy the rewards.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have to ask, why this slight amount of change has put you off the game. Lets examine. The only change is that Max will receive a spanking, with Lisa, from Alice. If you go to cam show, she gets to watch if you bring Lisa, if you don't all the other options are there. You have more options while watching TV, both in a give and take role. Spider Sex is still the same, no loss there. If you visit while Kate is there, you don't have Alice options but to give her oral, as a reward you have all the options with Kate.

edit, She will now come into your room, and Have Lisa give her oral, while you get to do Lisa, and this is an addition you didn't have before.

So the threat of a spanking to a digital toon is has "ruined" the game for you? hit space bar and skip those 5 scenes, problem solved!
Its not just that, we were lead to believe that romance would come for Lisa and Max and then 3 in game days later it is snatched away and went in a totally stupid new direction.
Now BDSM is coming to the game in a big way and will not stop and I hate BDSM and will never play a game that has it in it.
Now I did not mind the very minor amount of BDSM in spanking of the sisters and I do not use it other than to finish out a quest and I never use it again.

Reactions: Corambis
Oct 13, 2017
Cheats going great, but now, the girls go shopping, i go online shopping, but money goes away,all of it, went from 100095 to 0. Why?

Last edited:

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
I think its more about taste, as he stated it the BDSM that he is opposed to. And yes there is light bondage, and some Domination. Have not seen the S or the M, and I would agree in that part, as the S and M component is not for me either. Much like the Over exaggerated large breast in a lot of games. Therefore I don't play them. Cant hold it against any one for not likening a fetish. There is a lot out there to choose from, you don't like whats being offered, you are going to find something that you do .

Don't get me wrong, not saying this game has no down side for me, and even some disappointment. For me, nothing has come up that I find overtly offensive. My complaints are more about game play, and what now feels like a novel, as opposed to an RPG.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
how can ı get that images ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please put groups of picture like that in a spoiler. As to how to get them you need to ask in the help/Walkthrough thread. Sorry, but the moderators don't like us answering those questions in this thread.

Is this within the base game? If so, is all this much farther in the game?
Yes those images are part of the base game. They happen during the last update, so you need to get to that point.
Hint: after Max visits the doctor spend time watching TV with Ann/Mom and Alice during the evening (a LOT).

Hope that helps. :)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes