Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hello, I have a question about Lisa quest, Am i able to date both Lisa and Olivia if I go jewel path?
For now you get one path to date Olivia, the other 2 are just Lisa with some differences. Next update is supposed to be focused on Olivia so the 3 paths might join up, but we don't know yet.

Edit: For now the Olivia path stops and a lot of content is blocked, so hopefully the next update will join them so we can see most of the content regardless of choice.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
For now you get one path to date Olivia, the other 2 are just Lisa with some differences. Next update is supposed to be focused on Olivia so the 3 paths might join up, but we don't know yet.

Edit: For now the Olivia path stops and a lot of content is blocked, so hopefully the next update will join them so we can see most of the content regardless of choice.
Thanks, I hope so because I'm on Lisa path, the next update will become empty to me if it only add in the 3r path.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Thanks, I hope so because I'm on Lisa path, the next update will become empty to me if it only add in the 3r path.
The 2 Lisa paths allow full play, it's the Olivia path that is short right now. I THINK that the next update is to bring Olivia path back into line with all the stuff that's happened since it was last worked on long ago. I you chose either of the 2 Lisa paths you should be good for a play through with current content.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
go to BB folder, saves. select all, delete, (if you want to save one, make sure it is in order, Save0.save, save1.save ect, or they will not show.)
That Save file in the folder of the game appears empty for me, I saved the games from inside the game and they don't appear anywere, now I reached a file limit and I can't even fix it with that .cfg file, and can't even find where this saves are...

Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
i got all scenes except this one :
any ideeas ?

A random event. You need to have sex with Lisa on the sink enough times so that when you ask if you can watch TV with Alice she will punish you. At one point mom will catch you!

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I don't care for it at all, but BB's implementation is tame enough that I can take Max being under Alice's thumb for a release or two, before he turns the tables on her.
I dunno, to me it doesn't really feel like Max is under Alice's thumb. Her blackmail always seems to involve Max getting some, the only difference is its on Alice's terms. To me the whole situation is kinda "aww shucks you've got blackmail material on us. Whatever shall we do?" Alice has yet to force Lisa and Max to do anything they don't want to do (only exception is the restriction on Max and Lisa that they can't fuck without Alice). Hell Lisa's enjoying the situation and the closeness to Alice enough that she even willingly rats Max out if you break the rule.

I think the usual understanding of blackmail is that its one person using comprising information/evidence to force another person into doing something they don't want to do. Doesn't really feel like "blackmail" to me if they just make you do something you want to do anyway. Feels more like a pretext to me for Alice to be able to take a more dominant role. As if she didn't think/feel like she could just decide to become dominant and everyone would accept it, so she needed something to help her take that step, but doesn't really have any intention of showing Anne the video.

Just my thoughts on it.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I dunno, to me it doesn't really feel like Max is under Alice's thumb. Her blackmail always seems to involve Max getting some, the only difference is its on Alice's terms. To me the whole situation is kinda "aww shucks you've got blackmail material on us. Whatever shall we do?" Alice has yet to force Lisa and Max to do anything they don't want to do (only exception is the restriction on Max and Lisa that they can't fuck without Alice). Hell Lisa's enjoying the situation and the closeness to Alice enough that she even willingly rats Max out if you break the rule.

I think the usual understanding of blackmail is that its one person using comprising information/evidence to force another person into doing something they don't want to do. Doesn't really feel like "blackmail" to me if they just make you do something you want to do anyway. Feels more like a pretext to me for Alice to be able to take a more dominant role. As if she didn't think/feel like she could just decide to become dominant and everyone would accept it, so she needed something to help her take that step, but doesn't really have any intention of showing Anne the video.

Just my thoughts on it.
My impression of what is going on is that Max is less okay with it than Lisa. Lisa doesn't seem to believe Alice would actually release the video, but at the same time she's very happy to obey Alice's every whim, including telling on Max any time the two of them do anything sexy together. Max on the other hand seems less okay with it, both with the dialogue as is, and some of the dialog choices we can choose for him that don't make a difference in the world. The fact that Lisa is so obedient to Alice feels like a little betrayal to those of us that still harbor the illusion that Lisa feels something for us. And the way Alice treats us also works against the illusion of something caring with her. Yeah, Max is a dick. But this last update made Alice and Lisa feel both kind of empty and without feeling.

And Max is under Alice's thumb, because there is no way for us as players to say no to any of this. We're just along for the ride, even if we don't like where this is at or where it is headed. Just like we should have had an option to opt out of the pseudo-NTR stuff with Eric, we should have a choice to avoid having to be the submissive here. As people have said, it's jarring to suddenly be forced into that role without any option.

And for me at least, the easiest way to ruin something that's fun for me is to make it mandatory. I like playing games, adult or otherwise. But if I was told I had to do it, it would take at least some of the fun out of it. Especially if I'm dictated the terms of how I can play the game, or that there will be an audience. Then it's no longer fully about me and anyone else I'm playing with. Perhaps a better example is the "mandatory fun" a lot of companies like to force on people. I like to go to the bar after work and have a drink with coworkers. I do not like a not-really-mandatory-but-don't-miss-it-anyway happy hour after work where everyone will be there and still being work people.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
@Corambis I can see your points, perhaps it's not as big a deal for me as i generally like the stuff Alice has them do and am not as invested in the whole romance (or lack thereof) as some. I generally take the view that romance would be preferable but not having it isn't game/story breaking for me. I do agree about the mandatory stuff though, player agency is a central issue in all kinds of games. There's a fine line between a game guiding you towards content and a flat "you MUST do this, no other option".

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
player agency is a central issue in all kinds of games.
I agree. Player agency and the ability to determine desired outcomes is #1 with a bullet in what makes a game fun, for me. Also, why I am willing to give DS a pass on this, for now, as the game is still in development and alternative paths may not yet be in place. If he leaves Max in a tight spot without an out, THEN I would be annoyed.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
People actually like
The problem with forks, is that it leaves half of folks on a dead end path, or splits development work in half for each. Forked paths also require extra testing and troubleshooting as a Dev would need to check multiple play troughs, eating up more Dev time. Better to complete a single path, and then go back and tune-up events into decision trees later, for a game still under development, IMHO.

Reactions: Asphyx
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes