JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
This forun is getting cluttered with posts that starts with: Hey, i'm a cheater and use mods.. I can't figure out why my game is brooken. Help anyone????

Well.. "Take one got damn guess?!" ..

( From the movie Face Off when a doctor asks Nicholas Cage what he wants from him even tho his face is ripped off and it's pretty got damn obvios what he wants )

Isen't there a mod (Cheater) thread somewhere they could hang out? Better yet have a direct link to a CG-rip as they obviosly don't wanna play the game but see all sex related graphics. Would save them at least 2 days of pointless gametime and clean up this forum a lot.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Please put groups of picture like that in a spoiler. As to how to get them you need to ask in the help/Walkthrough thread. Sorry, but the moderators don't like us answering those questions in this thread.

Yes those images are part of the base game. They happen during the last update, so you need to get to that point.
Hint: after Max visits the doctor spend time watching TV with Ann/Mom and Alice during the evening (a LOT).

Hope that helps. :)
Hmm.I'm not sure which one we must do much more to progress-watching TV with Anna/Alice and Alice spanking Lisa/Max in 0.11 or the massage quest in 0.4.Private punishment in 0.8 and all spider sacrifices in 0.9 and 0.10 should be honorable mention too in top 10 grind events.

Jun 8, 2017
This forun is getting cluttered with posts that starts with: Hey, i'm a cheater and use mods.. I can't figure out why my game is brooken. Help anyone????

( From the movie Face Off when a doctor asks Nicholas Cage what he wants from him even tho his face is ripped off and it's pretty got damn obvios what he wants )

Isen't there a mod (Cheater) thread somewhere they could hang out? Better yet have a direct link to a CG-rip as they obviosly don't wanna play the game but see all sex related graphics. Would save them at least 2 days of pointless gametime and clean up this forum a lot.
The problem is that most people do not want to deal with the heavy grinding that this game has especially having to wait for online shopping items to be delivered, managing Eric’s influence, disabling Eric going after the sisters/aunt, avoiding RNG dependent actions, and managing money. Especially if you already got through early game segments in the last build but want to get to the new scenes and saucy dialogue without having to grind out 2 hours of repetitive dialog choices and countless clicking.

Anyone can rip the CG H-scenes but some people also a sense of accomplishment if you manage to fulfill all the requirements to toggle that scene instead of just looking all the CG without context. That’s my two cents.

Reactions: Darkaura

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
The problem is that most people do not want to deal with the heavy grinding that this game has especially having to wait for online shopping items to be delivered, managing Eric’s influence, disabling Eric going after the sisters/aunt, avoiding RNG dependent actions, and managing money. Especially if you already got through early game segments in the last build but want to get to the new scenes and saucy dialogue without having to grind out 2 hours of repetitive dialog choices and countless clicking.

Anyone can rip the CG H-scenes but some people also a sense of accomplishment if you manage to fulfill all the requirements to toggle that scene instead of just looking all the CG without context. That’s my two cents.
While I agree with what you said (typed??), there is also the problem that people don't want to take the time and effort needed to do a search for the information they need/want, or to look/ask in the other threads that have been set up for saves/mods/help.

Just a thought.

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017

Only 2 hours? only with a walkthrough or really good memory otherwise it's closer to 8.

Reactions: Darkaura

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
plz this image how can ı get

View attachment 48938
You need to ask in the Walkthrough/help thread. We can't answer your question here. My recommendation is that you go to that thread and look for the answer there, if a search and reading the last several pages doesn't give you the help you need, then ask there.

I am sorry, but we aren't allowed to answer that type of question in this thread.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017

Grumpy much?
"The good ol' times where we grinded and grinded on wasting our free time! Kids these days wanting all simple and efficient!"

Dude, if you don't like cheats don't use them. Don't presume to know what we prefer and want.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I see in Darksilver's Patreon Page a poll about Olivia's mom. I remember from the story she's a nuddist. Does anyone know what the poll is about?

Personally I would prefer some progress with the other girls (Vicky\Eve\Kate\Olivia) or the neglected family (Kira\Ann) before we added even more women.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes