Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I see in Darksilver's Patreon Page a poll about Olivia's mom. I remember from the story she's a nuddist. Does anyone know what the poll is about?

Personally I would prefer some progress with the other girls (Vicky\Eve\Kate\Olivia) or the neglected family (Kira\Ann) before we added even more women.
My hope for Olivia's mom is that DS does something similar to Eve. We get an introduction with a few small scenes. Then, over several updates, the story continues with more small bits while the rest of the characters are given content. This would let us have more of the 'Main' story, while DS can add a bit on the side. :)

Not sure if it's both Olivia and her Mom that are nudists or just Olivia. I only tried that path once, and stopped when we had to drug Ann/Mom because I don't like that sort of thing.

Just a thought.

Reactions: KaiserST

ogloc

Nov 7, 2017
question, do i have to restart the game after the update? cause when i reload my save from the previous version all the oppurtunities say ive reached the end for this version.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
question, do i have to restart the game after the update? cause when i reload my save from the previous version all the oppurtunities say ive reached the end for this version.
You should be able to just copy your saves into the new versions folder. There ARE a lot of opportunities that don't have anything new added, but the old saves should still work and allow you to do the new and expanded stuff.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Anyone can rip the CG H-scenes but some people also a sense of accomplishment if you manage to fulfill all the requirements to toggle that scene instead of just looking all the CG without context. That’s my two cents.
I fail to see any accomplishment whatsoever after i cheated as the accomplishent was not mine. I do get the tedious grind of the game and why people would opt to speed things up a bit on replaying it. I'm not against mods or the concept of cheating per se. I just wanted to see the this board less cluttered.

Dude, if you don't like cheats don't use them. Don't presume to know what we prefer and want.
i don't care squat about the cheats or who uses them. (But it's obvios if the post starts by, i used a cheat, that i don't have to presume anything.. It was openly said straight out, I cheated) My point was about the cluttering of this board.

The same cluttering is all over the Walkthrough and gameplay question thread. There is a Mod thread. If thoes that wanna use mods, cheats or gamecode changing tools just asked in thoes threads problem would be solved.

ogloc

Nov 7, 2017
You should be able to just copy your saves into the new versions folder. There ARE a lot of opportunities that don't have anything new added, but the old saves should still work and allow you to do the new and expanded stuff.
yea i can load the saves with no problem, but there doesnt seem to be anything new. for example nothing new happens at the clinic even though in the changelog it says there is new content. etc

gege75

Nov 14, 2017
Hi, i just download it thx for the work over here but, is it normal there is no sound in this game or i'm missing something ? ..

Oct 13, 2017
I seem to be missing several scenes containing Eric and the sisters, Eric with the Aunt. I took a picture of eric jerking to sister, took picture and got blown off. saw the 2 scenes of eric in sister room her showing of lingere. I snuck in to steal the wallet, confronted him about the name, and was given the deal he leave sisters and aunt alone but stays with mom. i never saw scenes with him and the aunt and others with the sister, and yet i never saw them. What am i doing wrong? Also deal or no deal if this is the only route.
Also, I need to do more chores to do private punishment??

Last edited:

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
seem to be missing several scenes containing Eric and the sisters, Eric with the Aunt. I took a picture of eric jerking to sister, took picture and got blown off. saw the 2 scenes of eric in sister room her showing of lingere. I snuck in to steal the wallet, confronted him about the name, and was given the deal he leave sisters and aunt alone but stays with mom. i never saw scenes with him and the aunt and others with the sister, and yet i never saw them. What am i doing wrong? Also deal or no deal if this is the only route.
Also, I need to do more chores to do private punishment??
Ask here

Reactions: Shiva0067

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I want to believe. But history tells me this is a big tease. Max does have shorts on suddenly in the second pic, so I suspect they're from different scenes, or taken out of order. I can't imagine Ann is having sex in this update. Maybe it's progressing to her letting Max ejaculate on her (from the first pic) or dry humping (second pic)?
Yeah, now way we're getting Ann or Lisa's pussy any time soon. The most we'll get on this update is dry humping (at best).

Reactions: Corambis
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes