bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I'm never able to grind enough to see what's in the updates before a new one comes out. lol
The grinding is a grind!

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
How do you know this? Do you think it's impossible to write a write a romance story with romantic feelings, statements and actions from an animal? Do you have intimate knowledge of the bestiality genre, or are you just making assertions sympathetic to your preconceptions?

You're right that words and phrases have meanings. But the meaning of the phrase 'romance novel' doesn't include 'Asphyx would enjoy it'. I can't imagine wanting to read a romance novel with a bull mastiff dropping red roses at a girl's feet, fetching her bottles of white wine and panting 'Ruff, ruff, I ruv woo", but I'm sure they exist. And they are romance novels.
You are just being ridiculous you realize that don't you?
Or is it just being argumentative?

What do these two Lovers say to each other in this Book....
Woman - Oh Rex you make me so Happy...
T-Rex - Chomp Growl Roar Chomp...
Woman - Oh I know me too Rex...

You're just being an argumentative fool here.

I suspect if we took last week's Lethal Weapon episode and gave them a Land Speeder instead of a car you would be fine calling it a science fiction story merely because of the year regardless that there was no science just fiction in it right?

Don't expose yourself further on this topic please....

Iskander1

Jul 15, 2017
First post, just to say: I want more Alice anal content please! And I don't want her to change her opinion on not liking anal!

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Can anyone share what the latest " " post says?

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
So I've finally managed to be caught by mum been punished by Alice with Lisa 3 times now. Can someone tell me what I need to do now to access sex-ed & the new job please

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes