gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
he's certainly the best on keeping his patrons excited for the next update, by far the one with most previews per month

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
can i ask dumb question ?

how many months per update ??

example : 3 months / 1 update

so this year 2018 there will be 4 updates until 0.15 ??

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
2nd of every month :)
1update in 1 months
okay which one ??? and do you mean 2 updates of every months

if that the time for DS working this game, no wonder, this game kind like hit a dry spell or a roadblock or running out in a circle
oh well, no matter i just wait 4-5 months, so when download again it's already v.015 or 0.16, hehehehe

just like waiting manga is a hell for waiting 1 week per chapter so i usually stop for 2-3 months, then download a lot chapter

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017

if that the time for DS working this game, no wonder, this game kind like hit a dry spell or a roadblock or running out in a circle
oh well, no matter i just wait 4-5 months, so when download again it's already v.015 or 0.16, hehehehe

just like waiting manga is a hell for waiting 1 week per chapter so i usually stop for 2-3 months, then download a lot chapter
1 update per month, normally the 2nd

komgsd

Jun 9, 2017
What would improve this game dramatically for me is a rework to lessen the grind. There is something majorly wrong when you have cheat codes and still feel the weight of a soulcrushing grind, spending 3-4 hours playing click simulator for an hour of content.
For me the grind is not a problem, you can't expect when you start to play a game in the intro to say "hello dear player this is your family, you can fuck them all" it's not the pokemon to have them all, it's MC family you have to grind to fuck them.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
There should be an option at the very bottom about doing it perfectly and her doing something special for you. Also, there is a walkthrough thread that should show you how to do this pretty much step by step.
Yeah was following a walkthrough and there is no option for me about doing it perfectly and her doing something special for me..so it is supposed to be a choice I can pick every time I help her btw?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
For me the grind is not a problem, you can't expect when you start to play a game in the intro to say "hello dear player this is your family, you can fuck them all" it's not the pokemon to have them all, it's MC family you have to grind to fuck them.
Well it's a problem when you already 1 year /some play even 2 years/in game time and still at blowjobs with mom.

Reactions: elmandor

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
The grind adds nothing to the game. It would be much cleaner if things were more organized and you could do things like highlight a specific opportunity and jump to the next relevant point in the opportunity. This isnt legend of fucking zelda where we are trying to solve the puzzle. And by puzzle I really mean play wheres waldo with the interface and notice the 1 minute difference between a characters habbits that might only happen once a week in order to progress the arc. There are a billion other games such as TAP TITANS that can bring relief to your click simulator fetishes.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
No we have christmas 13 days ago, unless he is with the old diary before Emperor Justinian.
really? I thought every christian orthodox country had christmas at day 7, like serbia for example

Had a serbian football player in my team that prolonged his vacation because of that some years ago

komgsd

Jun 9, 2017
I don't blame DS for not liking incest, after all he is one of the most reliable developers in that area of games, he is always on time for updates and made a game with high standards in graphics. He was an example for other games(a lot of clones of bb, man of the house start like one bb clone, but it got better than bb). The main mistake is his supporters, the just pay for every thing he do in the game, he want to make money and the game is giving him what he want. He is getting allot of money from supporters and because of that he is not understanding that he is making a bad incest game not a bad game he is good in coding.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017

Once a month is pretty standard for pateron games. They take a while to flesh out and the time is needed. Honestly the patreon model is pretty fucked to begin with. Games require a lot of time and resource investment. You are supposed to make that investment and come up with a clean ass finished product, and go heres my product world enjoy. Patreon is ass backwards. You make a concept shell and pander to the desperate market, please gib me money and I promise to gib you product. Oh and I get to dodge most criticism with "Game is not finished yet". Well no shit sherlock, get a job, save up your money, and then do a project like this. Or find investors. Not make a concept shell and sell it to the public as an unfinished project.

komgsd

Jun 9, 2017
really? I thought every christian orthodox country had christmas at day 7, like serbia for example

Had a serbian football player in my team that prolonged his vacation because of that some years ago
I am from Greece and we have adopted the modern Gregorian Calendar and we have christmas at 25 of December, slavic orthodox christian are with the Julian Calendar the traditional Orthodox Calendar.

Reactions: gestved

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
Once a month is pretty standard for pateron games. They take a while to flesh out and the time is needed. Honestly the patreon model is pretty fucked to begin with. Games require a lot of time and resource investment. You are supposed to make that investment and come up with a clean ass finished product, and go heres my product world enjoy. Patreon is ass backwards. You make a concept shell and pander to the desperate market, please gib me money and I promise to gib you product. Oh and I get to dodge most criticism with "Game is not finished yet". Well no shit sherlock, get a job, save up your money, and then do a project like this. Or find investors. Not make a concept shell and sell it to the public as an unfinished project.
but i think this patreon concept is not new at all, if you read a lot manga or watching a lot US series, is pretty the same concept, you throw a bunch of shells, and see which one that stick to the wall (audience)

there only 2 method in marketing for everything you want to sell
1. like this patreon, just throw everything then see which one gain popularity in consumer
2. or research the consumer first then take time to build with development and invesment then throw it to consumer
(like okay is time to throw PS 5, oh wait there still a lot consumer in PS 4, so hold on, unless the competitor building new platform like Xbox Two)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes