gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I think something happened after he introduced all of those characters. Specifically, while we has working on this previous update. DS had been going on with his current plan of adding in new characters to the game. Then, right before that update was done, he drops a bombshell with that last vote of his and some mentioning of Glamour. Maybe he had some revelation that he hated incest even more than he thought. Maybe the criticism of the BB fans finally got to him. Maybe Patreon sent him some messages behind the screens. Who knows? But something happened to suddenly make DS as a game creator go from Grinch to Santa Claus, and give the fans exactly what they wanted versus milking them by continually adding those new characters. And we're not just talking giving them one thing they wanted, in Ann. He made it clear that we'd get to vote on having sex with Lisa in the next update. He knows damn well those two events are what most people will see as the end of the game. The only logical conclusion is that he's giving them away because he doesn't plan on the game going on too much longer. But he does want to make the fans happy so that they're more receptive to Glamour.
he is a dev that makes more than 30 thousand dollars or around that figure, a lot of devs make more than one game at the same time, much smaller devs, he can remake glamour and keep working at BB no problem

glamour is a remake, so the plot is already partially made

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Anyone have this:

?
Here.

Unlocking 0.12 events

Some players have problems with starting 0.12 events, so I'm going to write here a hint.
If you want to try unlocking everything by yourself first, this is your spoiler warning.
Here's how you unlock 0.12 events:

Ann has to catch Max and Alice in the living room

Alice has to catch Max and Ann in the living room

Ann has to catch Alice punishing Max and Lisa in the living room

At some point Ann will catch Max giving cuni to Alice and they will have a serious conversation about Lisa.
Having this conversation is required to unlock 0.12 sex ed lessons with Ann.

I'll think about changing the requirements to make unlocking 0.12 sex ed easier.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
One thing I want to point out for the last update and many of the new teasers. DS has STOPPED hiding the Pussy. That was a thing not long ago, and since the 'Reveal' I haven't really see any comments about it. To me this gives hope that DS has listened to something that makes the game better, so HOPEFULLY he has listened to the need for sex scenes to be better as well.

The next update will indicate if things get better or stay the same. I hope things get MUCH better. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. I also hope DS focuses the camera more on the Ladies and less on Max. :)

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
One thing I want to point out for the last update and many of the new teasers. DS has STOPPED hiding the Pussy. That was a thing not long ago, and since the 'Reveal' I haven't really see any comments about it. To me this gives hope that DS has listened to something that makes the game better, so HOPEFULLY he has listened to the need for sex scenes to be better as well.

The next update will indicate if things get better or stay the same. I hope things get MUCH better. :)

Just a thought.

Good news indeed!

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
he is a dev that makes more than 30 thousand dollars or around that figure, a lot of devs make more than one game at the same time, much smaller devs, he can remake glamour and keep working at BB no problem

glamour is a remake, so the plot is already partially made
DS has had trouble satisfying BB fans when BB was his only focus. Part of the problem was that it was about fetishes he wasn't into. Glamour is. Glamour is going to be his primary focus, while BB will be the one that gets whatever time he has left. At least until he thinks Glamour can support him on his own, in which case I imagine he's going to just stop updating BB. Assuming Patreon doesn't put an end to it first.

Just a thought.

I for one would love to see far less of Max's cock, unless it's partially buried into a woman. I never got why it was focused so prominently in the game. Although I guess part of it was that it was easy to do. The female models in this game didn't come with stock pussies for their models I guess, so it involved a lot of work to add on. At least that's what I recall hearing people saying. I'm assuming that he chose different models for Glamour. Or maybe he's using BB as a testing ground for getting it right for his new game? I think it's supposed to be a lesbian focus in Glamour, so he can't fall back on just showing dicks.

Reactions: Tirael

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I think it's supposed to be a lesbian focus in Glamour, so he can't fall back on just showing dicks.
That's interesting. It's somehow confirmed? I can't really imagine huge lesbian themed game. People like them but not to the point to support it as strongly as vanilla

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Not sure but would think that from what (VERY) little I remember about the new Project (Glamour) it sounded like a more open and option filled game. In something like that I would hope that the Focus would be chosen by the player. So if you want Les you can play that. Vanilla?? no problem. Various kinks? well that would take meeting the right characters but possible.

Like I said I haven't paid much attention to the few posts we got so I don't know, but I'll pay attention now as we get more information.

Just a thought.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
That's interesting. It's somehow confirmed? I can't really imagine huge lesbian themed game. People like them but not to the point to support it as strongly as vanilla
Here's the link to the F95 thread for the original game:

Striptease, Simulation, All Sex, Lesbian
Maybe that just means it includes lesbianism as a fetish, although really none of those fetishes on their own would attract me to the game. Looking back at it now, I'm thinking this probably includes some straight sex. I never played it, so I can't be sure, nor can I say what he has in mind for the new version. I can't really say that I'm likely to play it, either. If I was into straight sex, there's plenty of choices out there for games. What made BB stand out was the incest tag along with the renders. It was a big fish in the relatively small pond of incest games. Now he's trying to play in the ocean. I'm not opposed to non-incest games, but I imagine there's ones out there with graphics just as good, and far better writing.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Well if he decide to keep the core of the old Glamour it was maybe 50% lesbian stuff and no BDSM at all,so I realy doubt that to happen.The game will need complete restart to be in DS liking-voyeurism,exhibitionism,spanking,bondage,dom/sub etc.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Here's the link to the F95 thread for the original game:

Maybe that just means it includes lesbianism as a fetish, although really none of those fetishes on their own would attract me to the game. Looking back at it now, I'm thinking this probably includes some straight sex. I never played it, so I can't be sure, nor can I say what he has in mind for the new version. I can't really say that I'm likely to play it, either. If I was into straight sex, there's plenty of choices out there for games. What made BB stand out was the incest tag along with the renders. It was a big fish in the relatively small pond of incest games. Now he's trying to play in the ocean. I'm not opposed to non-incest games, but I imagine there's ones out there with graphics just as good, and far better writing.
I'm sure lesbian tag is because MC is female so it's expected. I suppose it will be more like sandbox simulation rather than any specific fetish this time. I still think BB didn't achieve its success because of incest but because of unusual, fresh gameplay (early part) and fine renders. I expect much out of DS as he's really good in programming and has some fresh ideas. If he won't be forced to do something he doesn't like (even tho he was the one who did that with BB) it might be really really good. It suppose to be much more open than BB and when it comes to games we have here BB looks pretty open (even tho it's linear plotwise).

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Here.

Unlocking 0.12 events

Some players have problems with starting 0.12 events, so I'm going to write here a hint.
If you want to try unlocking everything by yourself first, this is your spoiler warning.
Here's how you unlock 0.12 events:

Ann has to catch Max and Alice in the living room

Alice has to catch Max and Ann in the living room

Ann has to catch Alice punishing Max and Lisa in the living room

At some point Ann will catch Max giving cuni to Alice and they will have a serious conversation about Lisa.
Having this conversation is required to unlock 0.12 sex ed lessons with Ann.

I'll think about changing the requirements to make unlocking 0.12 sex ed easier.
I agree, it is not known whether we are doing something wrong or the game is crashing.
Whether threads should be continued or are just an embellishment.
And if they are just for decoration or pleasure, they should be upgraded

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes