Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
You realize the NTR in this game is you actually cucking eric right? He's ann's boyfriend for god sakes
That is a reason why it isn't NTR to Max (since the women are never his until after Eric is gone), But NTR and Cuck is a kink where the person being cucked actually sees his partner get sex from someone else.
Eric never gets to see this and perhaps if DS had done a better job with that character it would have been a fine (and BETTER) ending to his story!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Myai

Jan 11, 2018
Here.

Unlocking 0.12 events

Some players have problems with starting 0.12 events, so I'm going to write here a hint.
If you want to try unlocking everything by yourself first, this is your spoiler warning.
Here's how you unlock 0.12 events:

Ann has to catch Max and Alice in the living room

Alice has to catch Max and Ann in the living room

Ann has to catch Alice punishing Max and Lisa in the living room

At some point Ann will catch Max giving cuni to Alice and they will have a serious conversation about Lisa.
Having this conversation is required to unlock 0.12 sex ed lessons with Ann.

I'll think about changing the requirements to make unlocking 0.12 sex ed easier.
Hello, Is it possible Ann could catch us in the living room? I'm stuck in the game and Ann never comes when I make options in the living room.

Is it possible to see Eric and Alice having sex? I can't see when something happens. Thanks

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
Hello, Is it possible Ann could catch us in the living room? I'm stuck in the game and Ann never comes when I make options in the living room.
How many times have you tried? Did you remember to keep their moods high? That first one should trigger right out of the gate if the conditions are met. The next ones that seem troublesome for some people.

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
That is a reason why it isn't NTR to Max (since the women are never his until after Eric is gone), But NTR and Cuck is a kink where the person being cucked actually sees his partner get sex from someone else.
Eric never gets to see this and perhaps if DS had done a better job with that character it would have been a fine (and BETTER) ending to his story!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That would have been a good path, however it would have also been a great way of "finishing the game" before he got around to do the rest, so I understand why it didn't materialize.

All in all, despite the obvious fact that it's taking too long I like it better with the plot of Ann slowly falling prey to her lust rather than just swapping cocks.

Myai

Jan 11, 2018
How many times have you tried? Did you remember to keep their moods high? That first one should trigger right out of the gate if the conditions are met. The next ones that seem troublesome for some people.
I tried several times (2 or 4)... i'll try again with her mood high

Thanks

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
That would have been a good path, however it would have also been a great way of "finishing the game" before he got around to do the rest, so I understand why it didn't materialize.

All in all, despite the obvious fact that it's taking too long I like it better with the plot of Ann slowly falling prey to her lust rather than just swapping cocks.
I don't get why so many people think fucking Ann is the end of this game?
It's called Big Brother for a good reason and no, Cameras in the house that have no role in this game other than money are not it!

Lisa loosing her virginity is the natural ending point of this game the way it has been written.
She agreed she wanted to lose her virginity to someone special but she also wants to move on and have regular boyfriends and sex life after that which is all in that supposed romantic date that wasn't very romantic.

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
It's called Big Brother for a good reason and no, Cameras in the house that have no role in this game other than money are not it!

Lisa loosing her virginity is the natural ending point of this game the way it has been written.
She agreed she wanted to lose her virginity to someone special but she also wants to move on and have regular boyfriends and sex life after that which is all in that supposed romantic date that wasn't very romantic.
Because that's what most people have been waiting for? That's why it's within double quotes, because it might not be the actual end but it would be the turning point where (those) people would start losing interest.

Reactions: Jerkov

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

For me, I'm expecting the game to be effectively over once sex with Ann and Lisa occurs. That isn't to say that could be changed depending on how DS handles it. But let's be realistic. That's probably not going to happen. The sex itself will probably be underwhelming, although it will be closure at least. Maybe it's written effectively as a jumping off point to further fun with the family and the other women, but sex with Ann and Lisa has been set up as the finish line for so long that it's hard not to see the race as over once you get them.

Reactions: Asphyx

Myai

Jan 11, 2018
I managed to get caught with alice but I can't do the other two. ( even when i'm spamming ).

By the way where the game end ?? I can't have lessons with Lisa and Ann and Kira/Ann dont talk to me anymore about the job for Ann ( with girls )

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
For me, I'm expecting the game to be effectively over once sex with Ann and Lisa occurs. That isn't to say that could be changed depending on how DS handles it. But let's be realistic. That's probably not going to happen. The sex itself will probably be underwhelming, although it will be closure at least. Maybe it's written effectively as a jumping off point to further fun with the family and the other women, but sex with Ann and Lisa has been set up as the finish line for so long that it's hard not to see the race as over once you get them.
Thinking about the next few updates and 'Polls' we will see.

Yes, the Lisa sex will be the big thing now, but I don't think it will happen for several updates (unless Patreon messes things up). Yes Lisa will be in the next poll, but I figure the wording will be such that most people will vote for (probably) Kira. In (I think) the last update Kira SAYS there will be more sex with her after Max gets lucky with Ann/Mom. So yes people want Lisa, but with the long wait I would expect KIRA to win a poll if it is worded even moderately well.

Just a thought.

Reactions: Asphyx

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Thinking about the next few updates and 'Polls' we will see.

Yes, the Lisa sex will be the big thing now, but I don't think it will happen for several updates (unless Patreon messes things up). Yes Lisa will be in the next poll, but I figure the wording will be such that most people will vote for (probably) Kira. In (I think) the last update Kira SAYS there will be more sex with her after Max gets lucky with Ann/Mom. So yes people want Lisa, but with the long wait I would expect KIRA to win a poll if it is worded even moderately well.

Just a thought.
The next poll was posted here a few pages back I think. I don't remember Kira even being mentioned.

Yeah, just checked. No mention of Kira. Unless that wasn't actually the poll, and just someone's wish list. Or I'm missing something.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
The next poll was posted here a few pages back I think. I don't remember Kira even being mentioned.

Yeah, just checked. No mention of Kira. Unless that wasn't actually the poll, and just someone's wish list. Or I'm missing something.

Its not a poll nothing on patreon ,just his wish list i'd guess. 0.13 poll started december 29th. Probably it will be same for 0.14

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
End after Lisa? Yes! And it makes sense since she is still the virgin on this game. The only reason people have assumed Ann was the endgame was because he dragged it on so long it was the only logical reason (there goes that phrase that never seems to apply to DS' planning) for delaying it for as long as he has.

I personally don't think that he is going to end BB anytime soon just because he is starting this new game. If he is smart he will wait until the new game is generating the same amount of downloads per month as BB gets so he can maintain the money train.
If the next game tanks and he has already called BB complete and ended it, then game over and he will need to find a new job.

SO I don't suspect BB is going anywhere anytime soon. It may receive fewer updates, maybe he just extends scenes that already exist since that won't require a lot of new content in between the scenes to trigger them....
Maybe he does less per month and weans us to the end hoping that the new game will make up for whatever he loses in patrons.

Here is the thing about his polls....
He does seem to make the choices such that it is obvious which way the poll is going to go and the few times it didn't go as he expected (such as the Dating/Go Shopping thing), we got lack luster last minute cookie cutter scenes and short story that goes nowhere.

Truth is the Polls are as much a money generating exercise as making the game itself. Only the highest paying Patrons get to vote in them. While he has to give them some attention, they always seemed to have choices that reaffirmed whatever he planned to do anyway with choices that seemed destined to fail when paired with the one he wanted to do.

And the few times the vote went the wrong way for him the winning option got a half assed implementation.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
also it would be good if Ann admits that when she knew Max was watching her and Eric it turned her on, then she could talk dirty to Max while he is fucking her (if he does get to fuck her and its not just some grinding)

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Its not a poll nothing on patreon ,just his wish list i'd guess. 0.13 poll started december 29th. Probably it will be same for 0.14
Damn, I'm misreading stuff again. I don't recall Kira being on the last real poll though. DS seems to have a thing against any new sex with her. I don't know how she'd do in a poll against Lisa head-to-head, although I don't think DS would put her in there.

SO I don't suspect BB is going anywhere anytime soon. It may receive fewer updates, maybe he just extends scenes that already exist since that won't require a lot of new content in between the scenes to trigger them....
Maybe he does less per month and weans us to the end hoping that the new game will make up for whatever he loses in patrons.
I think he plans to keep doing BB. But he doesn't realize how much work doing both games will be, and he's going to tend to focus on the one he likes the best. Plus he's expecting everyone to kind of migrate over to Glamour I think. Now, I think there could be more life left in BB, if done right. But those aren't the vibes I'm getting. Of course, I'm misreading a lot of stuff lately :p

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
BTW I just check again what DS post

0.12 is almost done, which means it's time to vote on 0.13 theme. Here are your options:
1. Olivia: continuation of the storyline with Max, Olivia and her mom. Romance, flirt, intrigues and sex.
2. Lisa: next step in her relationship with Max, including sex.
3. Ann: just like with Lisa, more content with Ann and Max, including sex.
Next month we'll have another poll for 0.14 theme with updated options,
including the ones you don't pick this time.

If we read carefuly DS didn't say that there will be sex with Anna or Lisa.The words are there will be sex.Hm.Realy strange way to confirm and not confirm sex with Anna/Lisa.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes