Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Damn, I'm misreading stuff again. I don't recall Kira being on the last real poll though. DS seems to have a thing against any new sex with her. I don't know how she'd do in a poll against Lisa head-to-head, although I don't think DS would put her in there.

I think he plans to keep doing BB. But he doesn't realize how much work doing both games will be, and he's going to tend to focus on the one he likes the best. Plus he's expecting everyone to kind of migrate over to Glamour I think. Now, I think there could be more life left in BB, if done right. But those aren't the vibes I'm getting. Of course, I'm misreading a lot of stuff lately :p
He may think that the BB stuff he is giving us is a lot of work but compared to what other games deliver on a monthly basis it really isn't a lot of work at all. The rendering is what takes all the time and most of that time is computer time, press the render button and walk away... not slaving over a keyboard. You pose them, render them and then change the pose a render again. He says he has help so I'm going to guess he will take a Producer role with BB and let others do the majority of the work.

Same way Seth MacFarlane is now doing Orville while still doing Family Guy. He hasn't written for family guy in years and just shows up to do the Voices. Leaving him plenty of time to do another show.

BTW I just check again what DS post

0.12 is almost done, which means it's time to vote on 0.13 theme. Here are your options:
1. Olivia: continuation of the storyline with Max, Olivia and her mom. Romance, flirt, intrigues and sex.
2. Lisa: next step in her relationship with Max, including sex.
3. Ann: just like with Lisa, more content with Ann and Max, including sex.
Next month we'll have another poll for 0.14 theme with updated options,
including the ones you don't pick this time.

If we read carefuly DS didn't say that there will be sex with Anna or Lisa.The words are there will be sex.Hm.Realy strange way to confirm and not confirm sex with Anna/Lisa.
Yeah this is why all this optimism about those previews suggesting there is actual sex in this version may be wrong.
His previews always look like they are going one way and then turn on you in a different direction.
Now maybe there IS sex with Ann in this one...We will find out next month.
But after this long wait I surely suspect it will be too short of a payoff for those who have waited this long for it and if it isn't repeatable I can hear the complaints even now!

Reactions: Jerkov

Myai

Jan 11, 2018
Hello, is it possible de meet Olivia Mother ? If yes, how ? I made the story with Olivia but I can only have the scene when she comes at night to have fun with Lisa. Thanks you.

There's other games like this one ?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello, is it possible de meet Olivia Mother ? If yes, how ? I made the story with Olivia but I can only have the scene when she comes at night to have fun with Lisa. Thanks you.

There's other games like this one ?
not at your path (you said to lisa to fight for alex), you need to choose any other option them you go into lisa's girlfriend path, and meet olivia later

Myai

Jan 11, 2018
not at your path (you said to lisa to fight for alex), you need to choose any other option them you go into lisa's girlfriend path, and meet olivia later
I didn't choose the option "you should fight for alex", I told lisa to be Olivia's best friend, then she invited Olivia and Olivia start coming with Alex at night... but I don't have the possibility to meet Olivia's mother.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I didn't choose the option "you should fight for alex", I told lisa to be Olivia's best friend, then she invited Olivia and Olivia start coming with Alex at night... but I don't have the possibility to meet Olivia's mother.
sorry, I mixed it, your option is the wrong one nonetheless

if you say you need to fight for him you'll send lisa to school without panties and she gives up on alex and you become her boyfriend, and the other you say to her to give up and proposes to be her boyfriend instead

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
I wonder would 0.13 update contain all Ann storyline, or some special events will be added at next versions. Hope that DS gives another vote sheet where Kira will be victorious. That l be great to combine Ann and Kira together for more interesting routs. Just like in case with Liza and Alise.

Myai

Jan 11, 2018
sorry, I mixed it, your option is the wrong one nonetheless

if you say you need to fight for him you'll send lisa to school without panties and she gives up on alex and you become her boyfriend, and the other you say to her to give up and proposes to be her boyfriend instead
My option ? What do you mean ? tell her to be best friend with Olivia ? i don't understand sorry. If someone could tell me what i have to do for meet Olivia Mother, i'll appreciate, thanks.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
My option ? What do you mean ? tell her to be best friend with Olivia ? i don't understand sorry. If someone could tell me what i have to do for meet Olivia Mother, i'll appreciate, thanks.
You have to either tell her to FORGET Alex and be Max's GF, or tell her to FIGHT for him. Do NOT tell her to be friends cause that is the ORIGINAL Olivia route. So choose one of the 2 Lisa GF routes and later you get to do the NEW Olivia stuff.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: KaiserST

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
yes, if you choose to tell her to be friends with olivia it will go down the olivia girlfriend path and you will be stuck on this update

this update only has content for the other two options

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
BTW I just check again what DS post

0.12 is almost done, which means it's time to vote on 0.13 theme. Here are your options:
1. Olivia: continuation of the storyline with Max, Olivia and her mom. Romance, flirt, intrigues and sex.
2. Lisa: next step in her relationship with Max, including sex.
3. Ann: just like with Lisa, more content with Ann and Max, including sex.
Next month we'll have another poll for 0.14 theme with updated options,
including the ones you don't pick this time.

If we read carefuly DS didn't say that there will be sex with Anna or Lisa.The words are there will be sex.Hm.Realy strange way to confirm and not confirm sex with Anna/Lisa.
I mean, if you actually think there won't be sex between them, then I don't know what to say. The text from the poll is clear and the previews are clear in showing that it will definitely happen.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Í've been playing this game for some time now, and I like it... a lot.
Somethings do worry me although.
The story, as originaly intended, has some different paths to follow, however in the latest versions those don't seem to be worth following for the girlfriend line with Lisa seems to be the only one worthwile following, and gets new storylines.
the shopping in the weekend is nicely thought off, but the clothes you buy are nowhere to be found in the game itself, turns out the only thing improtant is the blowjobs you'll get.
the other persons in the game, f.i. the mother of Olivia and Vicky, get introduced, but the main story line doesn't evolve.
although all these modifications are nice to play and keeps the players interested, I think developing the main story, and creating all different paths from there, would be more interesting, than creating a whole new storyline.
Still am I looking forward to all new updates and keep on playing this game, as it is well programmed and graphics are good. In my humble opion this is one of the better games around, but I've been cutting back on the variaty of downloading games, because I lack the space to keep playing all games. Also I think Kate's mom should be more involved in the game as she was there before Olivia's mom and Vicky. A whole new story line into BDSM with Kate's mom and even Eric could be a nice gameplay.
Also I think the game could be more speedy... I mean there are lots of weeks to play the same choises for to get further in the game. Maybe all storylines could be on a one or two day cycle instead of the week or two week cycle as they are now.
Still, I rate this game trhe full 5*, because it is a nice gameplay, well thought of story and very well grapics. Maybe some short movielike automated graphics would even enhance the game. (I mean all sex scene's could be something automated)
For new players, it's really a good game. don't get frustrated if oyu make mistakes, just save a lot, but play the game yourself and don't use other players saves. the only real mod you'll need is the basic mod.
To all players. please help all players in giving advice, but don't give them saves. It is worthwhile to be playing the game from scratch. but just keep on enjoying this nice game.

Samarstar

Jan 8, 2018
Anyone else bugged by how Max seems like a 14-years old in those? He's shorter than most of the girls in the house and visibly so. It really makes him seem way too young.
Glad someone mentioned this he should at least be as tall as Alice, I think. How old is he anyway?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes