Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
oh well that's good to know. I think I took the worse branch then? or less fleshed out at least. eric is in a dungeon and olivia is coming once a week or so but that seems as far as it goes for that part.
Yes that is as far as the Olivia GF route goes, both Lisa GF routes has way more sex and a lot more fun.
Basically, go back to before choosing Olivia, choose one of the two Lisa paths, and after the last (0.12) update, you'll get to start a fresh path with Olivia.
Fair warning though, there is less content on the new Olivia path, but you do meet with her mother too...

Nick00

Oct 15, 2017
lisa sex edu i concerned with ann then it shows it will be continued in v012 but i am playing that version only pz help
You need to caught by Ann with Alice 4 or 5 times, also Alice needs to caught you with Ann few times and last Ann needs to caught Alice giving punishment to Lisa and MC between 21:00 to 23:00 in Lounge while watching TV....

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
:OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:

Sorry I was rather distracted thanks to @IDeaDHeaDI and @elmandor

Ok... These were quite unexpected, when I first saw them at DS patreon I thought it would be something related to Kira and Ann ( a man can hope ) but this I did not see this coming.

Not that I have any problem with them these previews showing some motherxdaugther teasing is VERY HOT and now I just got even more hyped for 0.13. :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

However I'm rather curious to see how this will play out. Maybe Alice will also use the fact that Ann is horny to tease Max? Well here's hoping for the story behind this.
I'm with you.You know maybe Alice tease Anna with showing her how good is sex with Max:)
BTW maybe some people will be more kind with Raven,the "new" spring maiden.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes