U

User_51567

Let's go! (0.13)
Amazing pic.

I get the feeling that Alice is getting some alone time with Ann.
Like Alice is controlling the Relationship of Max and Lisa know with the danger of telling to Ann.....
I feel like she is controlling now the relationship of Ann and Max with the danger of telling it to Lisa or Kira.

Or this can be just a Spanking of course, but why over there and why in that position....
Ah well.... We will see in a couple weeks..
But damn... DS is going all out in this update :)

C3S3P3

Nov 30, 2017
I add my voice to the chorus of folks who would like to see the other preview pic - the one entitled "Join Us." It was posted today, but has already gone missing. Anybody want to repost?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I add my voice to the chorus of folks who would like to see the other preview pic - the one entitled "Join Us." It was posted today, but has already gone missing. Anybody want to repost?
What are you talking about "Join Us" is still here (2nd to last pic here):
And the original uploader one here:

Reactions: notm

Quartz

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone know of any plans to allow Max to get back in control over Alice? Tried the new update and just can't get over the damn blackmail setting. I tried, but every mention or reminder of it just kinda ruins the game for me. What's the point in kicking out Eric and corrupting the whole family, if in the end Max is gonna lean back and just not do anything about Alice taking over like that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know of any plans to allow Max to get back in control over Alice? Tried the new update and just can't get over the damn blackmail setting. I tried, but every mention or reminder of it just kinda ruins the game for me. What's the point in kicking out Eric and corrupting the whole family, if in the end Max is gonna lean back and just not do anything about Alice taking over like that.
Once you get to the end of v.12 you only need to allow her to do it when you want her to do it.
Just never talk to her in the lounge and your good to go.
Since she no longer allow Max to private spank her I do it now in front of everyone and she can not say no.

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
[mode mild-off topic on]
for all those who are sick and tired of waiting something good from this game in the last 4 updates, something that is not milking the cow, those who are complaining about plot holes or updates shorter than Tyrion Lannister, have you tried man of the house?
I didn't until last week and I have found a game with a bit worse graphics( IMMO DS has the best graphics around) , but the plot is so much better(many times it seems as he is copying BB but improving it at the same time), no stupid branches or dead ends, some grinding (but dev has provided his own cheat console so you don't even need a mood to make it playable like BB), UPDATES EVERY 2 WEEKS (amazing this considering that e has no helpers while DS has some), and in a shorter development time he has release real sex already.
Not trying to steal the thread for the other game or starting a fight about what game is better. no need for competition.
just that i was frustrated with BB and discover MOTH, surely you all knew already but in case some of you (like last-week-me) didn't.
[mode mild-off topic off]

Unknownforce4321

Jan 14, 2018
Iam having a bit of trouble with the game. When i run it only a quarter of the play screen is visible shoved into nothing of the bottom left of my screen. i have tried down loading it from multiple sources but the problem continues. Anyone know how i can fix this? This is the only game i have tried playing that is having issues which kind of sucks since it is also the most popular and i would like to see what the fuss is about. So is this fixable or am i just boned.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Iam having a bit of trouble with the game. When i run it only a quarter of the play screen is visible shoved into nothing of the bottom left of my screen. i have tried down loading it from multiple sources but the problem continues. Anyone know how i can fix this? This is the only game i have tried playing that is having issues which kind of sucks since it is also the most popular and i would like to see what the fuss is about. So is this fixable or am i just boned.
This has been reported before but I forgot what fixed it, go here and check all the threads for this problem:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Yet you CAN imagine a sister who has never had sex with anyone allowing you to shove a cock up her ass?
That says more about your imagination than anything about how incest happens.
Point is (and you guys keep saying this, why I can't fathom...) That it is JUST A GAME!
The entire thing is a FANTASY! Therefore anything you can think of that could turn you on is FAIR GAME!
Unfortunately we have some people here who have very limited imaginations and seem to think all Incest is Abuse Blackmail or Rape...And therefore the game should never run a story that doesn't fit REALITY! BULLSHIT!

But incest under those conditions is more about those conditions than any notion they are related to you.
It would be just as Sexually Stimulating if they were some woman you ran into on the street as it would a family member.
How many of you get excited over the prospect of Blackmailing your mother to fuck you?
Does that get you hard?
Does it get you just as hard if you were to blackmail some other woman to fuck you?

If so then guess what....It isn't the fact you blackmailed a family member that got you hard it is the Blackmail itself that did it. Which means the incest part of it is irrelevant to the situation you are into Blackmail not Incest!
I‘ve merely spoken to the „romance“ part of the game. And yes, i‘m definitely conscious that BB is a game. And to be honest. It doesn’t interest me in slightest, if this game represents a typical incest or not. I love the story, the look of all girls and the forecasts to fuck them all! That’s it. It’s just a game. :cool:

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
I‘ve merely spoken to the „romance“ part of the game. And yes, i‘m definitely conscious that BB is a game. And to be honest. It doesn’t interest me in slightest, if this game represents a typical incest or not. I love the story, the look of all girls and the forecasts to fuck them all! That’s it. It’s just a game. :cool:
+1

Reactions: KaiserST
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes