JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
All those who say its not soon enough are the ones who just looks at the CG's and want to fap. If they would play the game they will have more fun.

If the game seems grinding to you then its your fault and not the game.
Set back read every word and try every convo with all girls and soon you will see it.

Since v9.6 the game has went downhill for me though, I hate blackmailing for sex it is just rape.
I hate BDSM and any form of dominatrix.
Yes I can handle the light BDSM of spanking because I can get around it or do it if needed.

Lisa's new sex-ed with mom was rushed and does not make any since at all.
I have a bad felling that sex with Ann will also be rushed and not make very much since either.

Oh well, just have to wait and see if the bullshit will stop but I doubt it though.
This wouldn't be the BB thread if it wasn't for A1 jutting in every 4 pages how the game sucks because DS didn't explore the romance route with lisa hahahah

Reactions: JasonJemodah

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As far as previews go, Alice's dom bullshit will spread even further.

And, once again, everyone will be fine with it.
Yep and I don't care what everyone else says about it Alice is raping both Max and Lisa by blackmail.
I don't care that DS has both like it or not blackmail for sex is rape.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This wouldn't be the BB thread if it wasn't for A1 jutting in every 4 pages how the game sucks because DS didn't explore the romance route with lisa hahahah
I been over that a long time ago and its the rape that is going on now, blackmailing for sex no mater if all parties come to like it or not its still rape.

I wish it would give me the option to tell Alice to go fuck herself but oh well not gona happen.

zephyredge

Aug 3, 2017
I hope they introce the woman that eric was talking to I want that guy to get cuck badly ... I hope he cries as he watch

Eric as a pet and he watches her lover get nailed by Max ...
And I hope there's an option to tell Ann about Eric's real persona and she'll stop having sex with Eric so the player can feel more dominant

It's over Eric, I have the high ground

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I been over that a long time ago and its the rape that is going on now, blackmailing for sex no mater if all parties come to like it or not its still rape.

I wish it would give me the option to tell Alice to go fuck herself but oh well not gona happen.
I support you in its entirety!

Reactions: кадум

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
It's gonna be hilarious on the 2nd if all this hype leads to an underwhelming update.

Max and Ann will have sex, sure, but if it looks anything other than "great", I'ma just say "I told you so". It's come to a point where it's not enough for Max's dick to just be in Ann's pussy. It. Has. To. Look. Arousing. And so far, this is the only picture to do that. (With the exception of Max's stupid face. Why this isn't a POV game I'll never understand.)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I hope they introce the woman that eric was talking to I want that guy to get cuck badly ... I hope he cries as he watch

Eric as a pet and he watches her lover get nailed by Max ...
And I hope there's an option to tell Ann about Eric's real persona and she'll stop having sex with Eric so the player can feel more dominant

It's over Eric, I have the high ground
Dude... Eric is a thing of the past. He's been for well over 6 months now.

Just... Let it go, man.

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
It's gonna be hilarious on the 2nd if all this hype leads to an underwhelming update.

Max and Ann will have sex, sure, but if it looks anything other than "great", I'ma just say "I told you so". It's come to a point where it's not enough for Max's dick to just be in Ann's pussy. It. Has. To. Look. Arousing. And so far, this is the only picture to do that. (With the exception of Max's stupid face. Why this isn't a POV game I'll never understand.)
Yup, one thing i really reaaally dislike about this game is that most scenes dont give you a good angle of the action and are too far away, i really hope this changes tho, with that said, this scene with Ann and Max does seem like a nice improvement

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Having played through the game 6-7 times by now i can't get rid of the hopless felling of emptyness.
Ok, lets think about a movie. The bad guy and the good guy starts off to an epic battle. Lots of side stories as well and you can't eat the popcorn fast enuff. Then 45 minutes into the film the good guy shoots the bad guy in the head and guess what.. He dies! So what the hell is the remining 45 minutes gonna be about ?? ...

That basically BB for me. The start is awesome. Having stats to grind, opportunities to chase and slow progress makes it all feel fun. But once you Kick Eric out all that work becomes obselite. Stats matters no more. The opportunities are triggerd by talking to the same NPC once a week and nothing to do but slaming space bar for the next week to start so you can talk again. Really boring. (You can do all 4 movies by slamming space on repeat and just talk to Kira when the bubble pops)

I honestly laughed at the game when it gave me the talktree with Ann about letting her punish me in her room. Really? I haven't been punished for many ingame months.. Hmmm How do i get punished then... Mom opens door at 6am and gives me a HJ, Lisa can open door to give me BJ or i can join her taking a shower. Kira and Alice have no peep option that awards stealth. Eric is no more.. Ok i can't even get punished if i want to. And now DS puts this option in.. Oh hey btw.. I long ago had an agreement with Ann to NEVER punish me. So she will NEVER punish me in her room ? :eek:penedeyewink: hahaha.. By fluke i realized i could actually take Lisas punishment for failing her homework. YES.. I got to see mom not giving me a punish in her room and i got a HJ instead.. Wait what game am i playing.. Oh back to slamming space bar another week couse absolutly nothing is gonna matter in between.

As a reward for the space bar taking the beating you get to the end of v11 and now it's all about RNG. Yes a few things have had RNG before but now this is the point of delaying your game. The famous "Sit Down" grind where Ann & Alice must catsh max in the Lounge 4x2x2 times and all on a random trigger with a 50/50% of triggering at the wrong time. How fun the game has become.. (Shit i swallowed a popcorn that was 3 weeks old couse thats the last time i ate from that bowl) ...

This was a rant. I admit. But the pictures for next uppgrade is meh, at best. And i almost pitty the new players who will have to go through this insane amount of grind only to end upp with impossible RNG and no stories finished anywhere as reward. BB has become a massive grind and stories with no end. The fun factor from early days till now has gone from a solid 9 back down to a 3. Obviolsy this is just how i feel and i don't mean to ruin anyones fun if you like the game and where it's going. I'm happy for you. For me this journey is comming close to "The End" ..
Cheers all ::|:

2xdope

Dec 20, 2017
I Just started on the game.. well not just but i am now at the point with Vicky at coffee shop.. am i also able to do something with her ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I Just started on the game.. well not just but i am now at the point with Vicky at coffee shop.. am i also able to do something with her ?
For game play question go here:

We are not allowed to answer game play question in this thread.

Reactions: parachina

2xdope

Dec 20, 2017
For game play question go here:

We are not allowed to answer game play question in this thread.
i am sorry, will do that there, i am new to the site. finding my way and stuff.

thank you :)

Unknownforce4321

Jan 14, 2018
Did you use a program on the files?
Sorry if i reply with something you already tried but basic trouble shooting would suggest the following steps.
Start the game cilent. A window pops up where you can set the screen resolution and check windowed mode or fullscreen. The first thing you should do is set the resolution to the same as your desktop is already running and use fullscreen. If the game still hangs the problems are not the gameclient but your software/hardware. Download latest grafic drivers. There are more things to try but this is all that anyone can help you with here. GL
thats alright i already tried to change the resolution it was the second thing i tried and iam pretty sure my driver is upto date but i will give it a look

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm about to download the game for the first time, any recommendations for mods I should use?
Your first 2-3 playthroughs should be without mods and follow this walkthrough to get started but you need to keep doing everything it says for the first 1-10 days until Max is able to support himself with his website.
At the bottom of the page is all 3 GF path and I recommend you do one of Lisa's first there is more sex for Lisa GF path than there is for the Olivia GF path.
If you need help or have a question about game play please go here to ask:

We are not allowed to answer question about game play in this thread.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes