Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The DS is getting low of fantasy. Two spoilers with Max's dick and Ann's vagina both with the same name "No comments". Why produce duplicates? There's so many opportunities for cool screenshots, for example: morning shower, evening bath, night in Ann's room. Perhaps it will be in future, but for now it's not so impresive. Anyway i liked it. =]

Reactions: Otyi and parachina

MIZPhit

Sep 11, 2017
Ok so I’ve never played this without the mods and using saves, but I’m wondering how many girls can Eric actually fuck in game?

malekisaman

Jun 5, 2017
One of the best? No. The best? Nah. I suggest you explore a few more games. Your opinion might change. This game is the most popular but that doesn't translate to being one of the best. It's poorly written in nearly every aspect. It had the greatest potential to be something special.
I also play Dream of desire. The girls is BB look much better the renders in BB in general are better (my opinion)
The Twist: the graphic is shit and the MC is even worse.
DMD and Dream of Dana are also not as good both graphic and story.
I you know any game in same level of graphic quality as BB please tell me.

Reactions: KaiserST

malekisaman

Jun 5, 2017
I can only assume you haven't played many games from this forum when you say that!
The Twist, DMD, Man of the house, Dreaming of Dana, Dream of Desire
I played those and I think BB is better than those in story and graphics (my opinion) Dream of desire is good too, hard to pick between those )BB and Dream of desire) but the girls in BB are better looking.

if there is sth else you think I should try do say.

Reactions: Subyan

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Its not as far as BB is but Sisterly Lust at this point is great. It could take over BB if it keeps going as it is.
Dreaming of Dana is another one that kept to the story and not branched out like BB did.
Dating my Daughter is also one that has stuck to it guns and kept to the original story and is gaining on BB.
Man of the house is also getting up there now.
My Girlfriend's Amnesia is also a good game but I am waiting on it to see where it goes.

How many more do you want me to list.

BB had it all up through v8 but when v9.6 came around it went to shit.
Unlike other players I figured out how to keep Eric at bay and he only got to touch his GF Ann.

@DarkSilver lost his way when he allowed his game to be taken over and dictated to by his patreons.
ah, so it's a matter of preference. i do know all that games you mentioned. my number 1 game is DMD before but now it seems that it's been too long and starting to be boring, so it's BB now :) . Man of the house is quite good but still building. the other don't have many beautiful girls :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok so I’ve never played this without the mods and using saves, but I’m wondering how many girls can Eric actually fuck in game?
Ann and Kira and it is hinted at Alice but if you play it right he only gets to touch Ann and no other.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
That you have visual confirmation of? Two. Ann and Kira. It is heavily implied that he bangs Alice if you sacrifice her and tell him about her weakness to Alcohol. I am also quite certain that early on the idea was that Lisa's sex ed with him would end with him banging her also (it fits with the variables in the game, and the early tone) but as it currently stands they did nothing but sit around in a room with Ann talking. Which seeing how completely dumbstruck Ann was with Eric, I just have trouble imagining that those lessons would not have 'practical' elements to them if Eric wanted them to. When Eric was dumped a lot of shit was just left hanging.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You don't even have to let him touch Kira if you play it right.
But the issue always was that on a first play through, there was no way to ever know what you had to do and how to avoid it. For the bulk of players who aren't using a walkthrough, Eric is likely going to be banging Ann, then blackmail fucking Kira, and probably doing the clothes shit with Alice. And he's handling Lisa's sex ed as well. A new player is tossed into the deep end with a monetary system that is hard to understand, a million things they need to spend that money on, and no way of knowing that say, the first sex you can get in the game is a bad idea, because it sacrifices Kira to Eric.

megadork

Dec 10, 2017
The Twist, DMD, Man of the house, Dreaming of Dana, Dream of Desire
I played those and I think BB is better than those in story and graphics (my opinion) Dream of desire is good too, hard to pick between those )BB and Dream of desire) but the girls in BB are better looking.

if there is sth else you think I should try do say.

Nah man.....the ONLY thing BB has for going for it are the renders.....honestly the fan art section has better story and gameplay at this point.

Yuri_Boyka

Jan 3, 2018
Its not as far as BB is but Sisterly Lust at this point is great. It could take over BB if it keeps going as it is.
Dreaming of Dana is another one that kept to the story and not branched out like BB did.
Dating my Daughter is also one that has stuck to it guns and kept to the original story and is gaining on BB.
Man of the house is also getting up there now.
My Girlfriend's Amnesia is also a good game but I am waiting on it to see where it goes.

How many more do you want me to list.

BB had it all up through v8 but when v9.6 came around it went to shit.
Unlike other players I figured out how to keep Eric at bay and he only got to touch his GF Ann.

@DarkSilver lost his way when he allowed his game to be taken over and dictated to by his patreons.
SL is good a complete shame the mom path but the sisters are very enjoyable

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
I also play Dream of desire. The girls is BB look much better the renders in BB in general are better (my opinion)
I don't mean the girls. I mean the way the sex scenes are handled. BB's sex scenes are all very simple and average. Far away shots, hiding any penetration, hardly see vagina, Max's cum face. All of that. Dreams of Desire has close up shots and angles it's sex scenes to optimize the sexual experience for the players and fully explores the fetishes listed. BB does almost nothing like that. It's a foreplay fest with underwhelming sex scenes with the same 2 positions.

Also, the renders of BB are fairly simple compared to the detail of Dreams of Desire. The lighting, shadows, skin texture. As far as graphics are concerned, DoD is more detailed. I prefer BB's simplicity though. I'm fully aware it's your opinion. You don't have to announce it every time. This is all strictly an opinionated discussion.

The Twist: the graphic is shit and the MC is even worse.
But it has a focus, does it not? The Twist knows what it wants to be, and every update has a focused idea of where to go. BB says it will be something, only to scrap it or shelve it because the polls say otherwise. There's no plan in place.

DMD and Dream of Dana are also not as good both graphic and story.
DMD's story is consistent and progressive. It's long, sure but a story is being told. A consistent story is being told. The incest relationship between a father and his daughter. It explores both sexual and romantic sides of this. Dreaming of Dana is the same way. There is constant progression with one or a few, if not all the girls of the story. I haven't touched Dana since about June, though I intend to.

I you know any game in same level of graphic quality as BB please tell me.

Ultimately, it's your own taste. I believe Dreams of Desire's renders are superior graphically. (Though I prefer BB's simplicity like I said.)

But one thing that The Twist, DMD, DoD all share is this: Consistency and an understanding of it's next step. BB has like 6 different opportunities that have no future in sight and introduces new characters only to have polls that disregard their effectiveness instead of going along with his own ideas. Characters like Vicky, the nurse, Olivia, Kate, all these characters could have true progression had it not been for DS's indecisiveness.

All these characters when the majority have previously voted to see incest...like the game's title. So why create more characters if the poll you constructed voted against that very idea? What was the point of the poll then? I like Vicky. I wanna see more of Vicky, but I likely won't any time soon because @DarkSilver doesn't think these things through thoroughly enough.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
SL is good a complete shame the mom path but the sisters are very enjoyable
I did not do the mom path and it may go to love just like Bella's goes or at least I hope so, if not she will not get any fun from me.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes