JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Iam having a bit of trouble with the game. When i run it only a quarter of the play screen is visible shoved into nothing of the bottom left of my screen. i have tried down loading it from multiple sources but the problem continues. Anyone know how i can fix this? This is the only game i have tried playing that is having issues which kind of sucks since it is also the most popular and i would like to see what the fuss is about. So is this fixable or am i just boned.
Sorry if i reply with something you already tried but basic trouble shooting would suggest the following steps.
Start the game cilent. A window pops up where you can set the screen resolution and check windowed mode or fullscreen. The first thing you should do is set the resolution to the same as your desktop is already running and use fullscreen. If the game still hangs the problems are not the gameclient but your software/hardware. Download latest grafic drivers. There are more things to try but this is all that anyone can help you with here. GL

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Ok i'm not that much into predicting the update based on one preview but i still have ONE main concern.
Some mentionned the dom alice thing expanding to mom.
If that happens i'm SO NOT OK with this. it's fun since lisa is her little sister and max still benefits the whole thing and it looks like it's only a temporary game between the 3.

But mom is her mom, till today she used authority on her kids and it's not natural. Let alone the fact that lisa is already enough.

Honestly i don't think this is going to turn like that, it will only be the continuation of the "getting caught on the couch" event for me. But we can't be sure about anything can we ?

Reactions: Xaos

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Wait, so after eternal teasing, going fucking nowhere for updates at a time, a plot that has stalled for ages, repetition to the extreme, and some severe blue balling, now that sex with Ann may actually happen we have people who think it is coming too soon?

0.13 could open with Ann throwing you to the ground and raping you and it STILL wouldn't be too soon. There is no too soon left in this game, it has been dozens of hours of playtime, possibly hundreds of days, and now people want hot dogging first? No thank you, just get this shit done at this point.

Socratic

Nov 13, 2017
All i know is that after all the shit, grinding, blue balling, grinding, blue balling some more and then a bit more grinding, that it has taken to get to this point, Max's first scene with Ann had better be fucking spectacular and not he indifferent underwhelming shit that it was the first time he put his cock in Alice and Lisa.

Socratic

Nov 13, 2017
Ok i'm not that much into predicting the update based on one preview but i still have ONE main concern.
If that happens i'm SO NOT OK with this. it's fun since lisa is her little sister and max still benefits the whole thing and it looks like it's only a temporary game between the 3.

But mom is her mom, till today she used authority on her kids and it's not natural. Let alone the fact that lisa is already enough.

Honestly i don't think this is going to turn like that, it will only be the continuation of the "getting caught on the couch" event for me. But we can't be sure about anything can we ?
DS has been phoning it in for a while now. After spending months saying that if she ever found out max had been interfering with Lisa she would send him to military school, it took approximately 3 very short conversations in update 12 to convince her to suck his cock in front of Lisa and then let her have a go too... which just smacks of shoe-horning it in to keep the patrons happy

Reactions: Asphyx and a1fox3

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017

This will definitely happen. The beginning will be punishing (spanking) Ann. Max will be the one doing the spanking, but Alice will definitely be the one behind masterminding it. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it leads to Alice being the dom to Ann.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Wait, so after eternal teasing, going fucking nowhere for updates at a time, a plot that has stalled for ages, repetition to the extreme, and some severe blue balling, now that sex with Ann may actually happen we have people who think it is coming too soon?

0.13 could open with Ann throwing you to the ground and raping you and it STILL wouldn't be too soon. There is no too soon left in this game, it has been dozens of hours of playtime, possibly hundreds of days, and now people want hot dogging first? No thank you, just get this shit done at this point.
Sex with Ann and Lisa is way overdue. But I'd still like for it to make sense when it does happen. It doesn't take much. Just a little bit of story and build-up to take us from where we were in the last update to where sex now makes sense. If Ann just invites us into her room and fucks us out of the blue, the act itself may be enjoyable, but it makes no sense based on the past. To a certain extent, it makes us ask the question "Where is Ann and what have you done with her?" It would be like fucking some other woman that just happened to look like her.

Reactions: Socratic

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
I'm pretty sure sex with Anne was logically dealt with last update. Despite all her hesitations she decides to let her carnal desires take over. It's been evident from the start that Anne is easily manipulated once you get her excited and that's what Max has been doing for the past 10 or so updates. People complaining "It's too soon" or "It's illogical" haven't spent much time playing the game. It's been abundantly clear that the route Max was gonna take was breaking down her barriers until she was open and willing to have sex with him herself, hell that's what Kira's been doing. Last update solidified this and the update where they had a movie scene where Max ate her out helped plant the idea of sex with Max not being a bad thing in her mind.

Socratic

Nov 13, 2017
I'm pretty sure sex with Anne was logically dealt with last update. Despite all her hesitations she decides to let her carnal desires take over. It's been evident from the start that Anne is easily manipulated once you get her excited and that's what Max has been doing for the past 10 or so updates. People complaining "It's too soon" or "It's illogical" haven't spent much time playing the game. It's been abundantly clear that the route Max was gonna take was breaking down her barriers until she was open and willing to have sex with him herself, hell that's what Kira's been doing. Last update solidified this and the update where they had a movie scene where Max ate her out helped plant the idea of sex with Max not being a bad thing in her mind.
Its definitely the next logical step for their relationship based on the trajectory at present, I just hope that is is given a bit more gravity than alice where essentially it was like, 2 lines of dialogue, 3 pictures and back to normal. This is essentially THE ultimate scene in the game, that Max has been building up to since that breakfast together all those months ago. If he screw this up it will be the end of the game in my opinion

Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
This is really good game, no wonder this is most active thread. It is a shame that Eric route is kinda "closed", really wanted to see what DS planned for him.
I think DS should make a "gallery mode" in Max's computer so we can relive the past scenes. This should save a lot of save slots.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there a walkthrough for v12 ? stuck on Lisa's story can't get past "Olivia and panties"... any help?
Wrong thread please go here for play through question and help with playing the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
All those who say its not soon enough are the ones who just looks at the CG's and want to fap. If they would play the game they will have more fun.

If the game seems grinding to you then its your fault and not the game.
Set back read every word and try every convo with all girls and soon you will see it.

Since v9.6 the game has went downhill for me though, I hate blackmailing for sex it is just rape.
I hate BDSM and any form of dominatrix.
Yes I can handle the light BDSM of spanking because I can get around it or do it if needed.

Lisa's new sex-ed with mom was rushed and does not make any since at all.
I have a bad felling that sex with Ann will also be rushed and not make very much since either.

Oh well, just have to wait and see if the bullshit will stop but I doubt it though.

Reactions: Corambis

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks @elmandor

Nice scene and I must say that this angle is very nice. This scene is probably right after that previous preview with them at the bed, I will put it below.

However I must admit that I expected something a little better for a 40$ patreon tier preview for me this should be a 20$ one.

70228_68546_2.png

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thanks @elmandor

Nice scene and I must say that this angle is very nice. This scene is probably right after that previous preview with them at the bed, I will put it below.

However I must admit that I expected something a little better for a 40$ patreon tier preview for me this should be a 20$ one.

View attachment 59306
You are right,but if we compare with 40$ previews from previous updates this is way better.Not a long time ago 40$ didn't even get nude picture.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes