Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Seems like this all update is about humping. Not real penetration. Feels bad
That is a distinct possibility that totally fits with the previews we have seen. More than an HJ or BJ but short of full penetrative sex! It could be an Intercrural love fest including...Pussy Slide, Tit Fucking, Hot Dogging, and Foot Fucking.
Which would make that statement about "Including Sex with Ann" in the V14 plans make more sense. Then he could make the penetrative sex a by product of those by an accidental slip in to get over his mental block on Mom ever letting him fuck her.

Í've been playing this game for some time now, and I like it... a lot.
Somethings do worry me although.
The story, as originaly intended, has some different paths to follow, however in the latest versions those don't seem to be worth following for the girlfriend line with Lisa seems to be the only one worthwile following, and gets new storylines.
Most games have a right path and a wrong path but they also usually bring that wrong path to a logical and final conclusion or force you into some PITA puzzle to get out of it. Like getting caught in a maze you could have avoided if you did the right thing.
The right path is the one that lets you see all of the content available.
Unfortunately this game doesn't really do that. It dead ends Olivia GF with no way to recover which he should correct in this release if he intends to make good on merging Olivia with Lisa tracks completely. (Who can say if he really intends to keep his word on that since he didn't really merge Olivia's path just added her to the Lisa path in a way that misses the original Olivia path's content.)

The ideal paths in this game to see the most complete content would seem to be....

Take Lisa GF with Yoga
Friend Eric just long enough to get all the peeping scenes with Mom and Alice and then become his enemy and get rid of him so you can continue onto the sex with the family.

None of the branches in this game is worth subjecting yourself to a replay.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
I'm thinking if this version (v0.12) have made so many people ask about walkthrough,

Imagine how would many more people (newbie) to ask in next update v0.13?

LOL

Alchemist301

Jul 25, 2017

At last! (0.13)
I have a strong feeling, that this will be humping (sliding her pussy over his dick without penetration) and to be fair. I prefer it that way. I know that many want to bust a nut already but this is a nice STOP before the actual sex. For sure, your balls will turn purple from blue, but this is the correct way to proceed.

If we were given Ann already, many would lose their interest. I rather have this new level of tease and escalation, than a straight up sex.

I'm one of them, who wants to bang Ann the most, but therefore this next step has to be taken, until we reach the culmination :)

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
lol ngl I just used that mod to skip to all events last update so when that new one drops someone better come through with the save

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I'm thinking if this version (v0.12) have made so many people ask about walkthrough,

Imagine how would many more people (newbie) to ask in next update v0.13?

LOL
That's because 0.12 had excruciatingly difficult to guess and hard to nail triggers. I mean there's no reason to think that you should again be caught with Alice, with Ann, with Alice\Lisa. Not to mention that the low chance of getting caught at a very certain time (10 pm didn't work, at least for me, for 30+ tries. 11 pm worked but it still took a few times) means that you are unlikely to ever persist so much.
It is similar with the spiders. But at least there, I did find a buried in the dialogue "keep doing it and things may change" thing.

MiniCap

May 7, 2017
Is there anywhere to merge towards the yoga path ?, In the beginning of the game I never choose that path is it to late to go on to that path or is there a way to merge towards it.

nim

May 6, 2017
So lots mote teasing by Ann and tempting by Max including NUDE YOGA(!!!!). As long as we get to publicly spank Ann I am so looking forward to this update. Max will get Ann's goodies soon enough.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So you will be able to do yoga with Ann on every Lisa path or this will be exclusive to the "you should forget about him" path?

hopefully the former, I don't have the patience right now for the grind to reach 0.12 again

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
So lots mote teasing by Ann and tempting by Max including NUDE YOGA(!!!!). As long as we get to publicly spank Ann I am so looking forward to this update. Max will get Ann's goodies soon enough.
Fully support spanking of Ann.

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
So you will be able to do yoga with Ann on every Lisa path or this will be exclusive to the "you should forget about him" path?

hopefully the former, I don't have the patience right now for the grind to reach 0.12 again
The whole diverging paths thing seemed weird to begin with. Having different one-time scenes is fine but not for repeatable actions like that...

anotherperv

Dec 31, 2017
Does anyone have the major branching points and shit? I think I hit a deadend where eric is gone and I'm getting sleeping pills with no changes in olivia and weed for kate and alice but nothing has changed in a couple weeks.

Also damn this game is a grind, even with money cheats. Of course a large problem of that for me was just trying to not waste hours.

Reactions: dickermax

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
after you get hid of eric there should be conversations about the future of the family sometimes at the dinner table, just go passing the days and you should get it

the only branching there is in the game is what you say to lisa to do about alex, and how you got hid of eric (with kate's mom help or eric enemies)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone have the major branching points and shit? I think I hit a deadend where eric is gone and I'm getting sleeping pills with no changes in olivia and weed for kate and alice but nothing has changed in a couple weeks.

Also damn this game is a grind, even with money cheats. Of course a large problem of that for me was just trying to not waste hours.
We can not answer game play question in this thread please go here and ask:

anotherperv

Dec 31, 2017
oh well that's good to know. I think I took the worse branch then? or less fleshed out at least. eric is in a dungeon and olivia is coming once a week or so but that seems as far as it goes for that part.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
oh well that's good to know. I think I took the worse branch then? or less fleshed out at least. eric is in a dungeon and olivia is coming once a week or so but that seems as far as it goes for that part.
Yes that is as far as the Olivia GF route goes, both Lisa GF routes has way more sex and a lot more fun.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes