shotgunm4a1

Aug 8, 2018
How to change schoolmate path from 3 to 1 i choose wrong by mistake and I made too much progress in storyline to go back. can its change during the game without start the new game? or its can change by any mod? and another quesion how can i sleep in mom room? thankyou

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
my game is still broke and wont open
Then its a software problem on your computer either your anti-virus program or your OP system has something wrong with it.

Viruses can also cause this VN not to run.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any guide for the 0.13.0.007 version of the game?
First post of this thread has the link for the walkthrough thread.

Walkthrough>
Both post #1 and 2 has all we have on this.

Neogeta

Mar 12, 2019
I really would like to playthrough the game, but the walkthroughs are to chaotic, confusing and complicated. :(

I would really appreciate it, then there would be a step by step walkthrough and not just tips.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I really would like to playthrough the game, but the walkthroughs are to chaotic, confusing and complicated. :(((

I would really appreciate it, then there would be a step by step walkthrough and not just tips.
Here is the only step by step guide you need because all the other quest have info in game for them and if you need help on the harder quest then that info is in post #2 for you.

There is no step by step guide other than what I just linked to for this because there is so many different ways to get to the end that no guide can be made.

Follow this for the first 10 days but remember you don't have to go just like it says but it will help get the money needed to get the stuff for the girls before Eric dose.

Everything in this game will work it self out in the long run anyway just follow what the girls tell you to and what the in game quest guide tells you can you can finish it on your own, I did it that way and it worked out for me my first time playing.

Reactions: Neogeta
Nov 1, 2018
Hi Guys ;-)
I'm strugling with this version, wondering if there is a bug, a need for a patch or else...

I remember played the game by the past but this time, I get stuck with silly things as the progression was broken.

For exemple, at the very first of the "Blog" Quest, when we have to buy a lingerie piece to Alice... There is no lingerie in the WebStore oO

Do I need to DL a patch/mod or something ?

Thank you guys ;-)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi Guys ;-)
I'm strugling with this version, wondering if there is a bug, a need for a patch or else...

I remember played the game by the past but this time, I get stuck with silly things as the progression was broken.

For exemple, at the very first of the "Blog" Quest, when we have to buy a lingerie piece to Alice... There is no lingerie in the WebStore oO

Do I need to DL a patch/mod or something ?

Thank you guys ;-)
Version .13 is complete as far as being abandoned and the only bug you can run into is (1) not getting Lisa spanked right after you offer her free homework help and (2) not doing the weed quest enough to complete it.
#1 is game breaking and #2 is not.

All clothes will be there once you have got """ALL""" triggers for them to be there.

Just keep playing and it will happen.

Just remember that as of v.10 triggers were put into all quest for all quest and they need to go off before you can move forward on some quest.

Nov 1, 2018
Nop. I think the game is not fluid and too easy to be lost with triggers that fail to ... trigger ^^
I do not know what mods to use to correct the grinding/trigger slwoness and add some universe-friendly mods...

Most important things: Updated thriggers/opportunities/walktrogough up to the V13...
In a word, a community made V14 with the whole packaging instead of finding ourselves in the galaxy of mods we can find in the front page...

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes