0rion

Jun 18, 2017
The one here, from this thread, is in full English and Russian languages. As long as you select the obvious English language option at the start, you'll see everything in English.
Strange... maybe I need to redownload it. Cuz I’m still getting Russian. Thanks though.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Strange... maybe I need to redownload it. Cuz I’m still getting Russian. Thanks though.
Are you running BB v0.13, or are you running the "remake" by some Russian guy that's up to v0.16 or somesuch?
That's not an official version, just fanfic.

Last edited:

0rion

Jun 18, 2017
Are you running BB v0.13, or are you running the "remake" by some Russian guy what's up to v0.16 or somesuch?
That's not an official version, just fanfic.
YOU good sir are fucking amazing. That was the problem. May you have a great day today for this.

Reactions: goobdoob

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
"hurrr durrr didn't u saw da tag? o_O:LOL::p:eek:"
OF COURSE I DID but I saw a lot of people saying this game isn't NTR. Simple as that.
Its not really NTR because your mom is not your girlfriend.
Eric is your mom's boyfriend and is a block on your progression in the game until you get rid of him.

Reactions: VOi.D

VOi.D

Sep 5, 2018
Its not really NTR because your mom is not your girlfriend.
Eric is your mom's boyfriend and is a block on your progression in the game until you get rid of him.
The mom scenes are something similar to The Tyrant? If it is I would call it NTR by sure.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The mom scenes are something similar to The Tyrant? If it is I would call it NTR by sure.
No its not the same.

Mom in BB has a boyfriend where as the one in the Tyrant is married and is being taken advantage of by other men.

Mom having sex with her boyfriend is not NTR.

Reactions: VOi.D

VOi.D

Sep 5, 2018
No its not the same.

Mom in BB has a boyfriend where as the one in the Tyrant is married and is being taken advantage of by other men.

Mom having sex with her boyfriend is not NTR.
Thanks for the answer bro.

dens007

Nov 13, 2017
Hi Guys! Maybe someone is interested. Unofficial continuation of the game [Big Brother 0.18.006 by Smirniy]:

Reactions: compusavvy

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes