Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I don't know how this went past my radar. Probably the highest quality adult game with the most detailed animations, everything about it is amazing even tho is a sandbox and we all know how repetitive those can get. I can't believe someone from my country could produce such a beast in a market dominated by american titans. I'm speechless.

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I don't know how this went past my radar. Probably the highest quality adult game with the most detailed animations, everything about it is amazing even tho is a sandbox and we all know how repetitive those can get. I can't believe someone from my country could produce such a beast in a market dominated by american titans. I'm speechless.
Thanks amigo! :D;)

If you liked the animations don't miss the next update, we have paid even more attention to details, being Gina :love:

Reactions: kymico and Mytez

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
any release date? thanks
This month, but we still can't give a date of publication. We are working on the last scenes (the scene with Gina has given a lot of work).

where are the sex scenes in this game (anal and vaginal sex) ? and with wom?
I recommend you to use to play and see all the content up to v0.2; and for the new content of v0.2.1 here you have some help:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-1b-porcus.16290/page-54#post-1813207

Enjoy!

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Thanks amigo! :D;)

If you liked the animations don't miss the next update, we have paid even more attention to details, being Gina :love:
I just absolutely adore the attention to detail of the animations, especially the facial expresions, usually in most games the characters have this static face which loops between opening and closing the eyes and mouth. In this one everything looks natural and smooth which is rare even in the supposedly "top games". I've never seen anything like it before.

Jessy is by far my favorite character, she's fun as fuck, but seeing more of our sweet Gina is always great, so I'm going to be waiting anxiously for the next update. The game is great, or how we say in here, collonut. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
With Katya I have 97/24 points but no development with the hospital-little help?
To see the scene of the hostpital you need, minimum, 29 points of affinity and 19 of sexuality with Katia; once obtained it continues training with her, and the day that she is dressed with the retro sport dress, when finishing the training you will see the scene of the hospital.
There are no more scenes with Katia at the moment, but in the next update (not v0.2.2, but v0.2.3) there will be a lot of content with her, as she was the most voted secondary character in the poll we put in Patreon.

If what you mean is how to see more content of the game (from other characters), here's a summary of what you need to get to the final scene of this version 0.2.1:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-1b-porcus.16290/page-45#post-1807271

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
hmm is incest in because I haven't played so far just introduction even with the incest patch they called roommates i though the first girl was a family member, but he calls her old friend or does the family members come later

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
I see content with Gina and Jess, does there happen to be any with Becky? *crosses fingers*... I know I'm a pervert, I just can't help it lol.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I see content with Gina and Jess, does there happen to be any with Becky? *crosses fingers*... I know I'm a pervert, I just can't help it lol.
Not in the next version, but we already have something special in mind for her ;)

And don't be afraid... Becky turns us all into big perverts :devilish::love:

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes