fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Hi!

Of course, what can I do for you?
Thanks for the reply !

so i've been following this game for some time now and really like it ! well done, esp the girls, i find a few of them quite ... 'enchanting' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), if you know what i mean :p

Anyways, I wanted to ask that how long is the game planned to be ?

considering we're on 0.2.1 right now ?

are version numbers indicative of any progress overall ?

thanks a ton for making this !

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Thanks for the reply !

so i've been following this game for some time now and really like it ! well done, esp the girls, i find a few of them quite ... 'enchanting' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), if you know what i mean :p

Anyways, I wanted to ask that how long is the game planned to be ?

considering we're on 0.2.1 right now ?

are version numbers indicative of any progress overall ?

thanks a ton for making this !
I'm glad you liked it and... enjoyed it with the girls :devilish:;)

If you mean when it will be finished, I can't tell you, our main job isn't this one and we do it in free hours, therefore it can be very variable. I think it's going to take a long time, there's a lot of story to tell and we just started (precisely in the version we're about to publish will show a little more of the main plot :D).

We started with numbering 0.1, 0.2... but then we changed it with the intention of publishing updates faster, so the next was 0.2.1, and now will be 0.2.2; for different reasons and unfortunately this has not made the updates publish faster, the publication average is about 3 months (sorry this, we can't go faster :cry:).

The numbering is only indicative, and also the game doesn't have to end in the 1.0 ... but we'll see that in the future, I don't want to tell anything of the end :p

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
I'm glad you liked it and... enjoyed it with the girls :devilish:;)

If you mean when it will be finished, I can't tell you, our main job isn't this one and we do it in free hours, therefore it can be very variable. I think it's going to take a long time, there's a lot of story to tell and we just started (precisely in the version we're about to publish will show a little more of the main plot :D).

We started with numbering 0.1, 0.2... but then we changed it with the intention of publishing updates faster, so the next was 0.2.1, and now will be 0.2.2; for different reasons and unfortunately this has not made the updates publish faster, the publication average is about 3 months (sorry this, we can't go faster :cry:).

The numbering is only indicative, and also the game doesn't have to end in the 1.0 ... but we'll see that in the future, I don't want to tell anything of the end :p
oh that's fine. every project has its cycles.

i'm sure this will pan out fine, just keep at it in what limited time you can muster.

just don't give up, even if the outlook seems to bleak at times ( this happens in every project, as there are several factors like deadlines, work pressure and external reasons that keep your mind engaged from focusing. ) keep at it and there will be success !

i hope you can garner the support you need for working on this awesome game and wish you the best !

hope to see this one to completion, really like it !

Best of Luck !

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
oh that's fine. every project has its cycles.

i'm sure this will pan out fine, just keep at it in what limited time you can muster.

just don't give up, even if the outlook seems to bleak at times ( this happens in every project, as there are several factors like deadlines, work pressure and external reasons that keep your mind engaged from focusing. ) keep at it and there will be success !

i hope you can garner the support you need for working on this awesome game and wish you the best !

hope to see this one to completion, really like it !

Best of Luck !
Thank you very much!!! :D;)
I hope so too :p

When is the release?
We hope to be able to publish it more or less on the 20th of this month (crossed fingers)

grollur

Jul 14, 2018
The game promises and is very entertaining but after all this time I think we need some non oral penetration scene.
Cheers!

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Personally, i hate point and click games with a passion, but for some reason, decided to give this one a try, best decision i ever made, the "wanna fuck" option you get when metting the girls had me laughing like an idiot

Reactions: Porcus Dev

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
So, i've been playing for a while and so far, i havent fucked absolutely no one, is that normal or did i missed something?

magus448

May 22, 2018
So, i've been playing for a while and so far, i havent fucked absolutely no one, is that normal or did i missed something?
You missed something. Try different options multiple times and peek in on your roommates while they are in the bath multiple times also. Especially Jessy.

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I'm glad to know you liked it... soon the new version comes out, don't miss it! ;)

As for the gameplay, take a look at this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-1b-porcus.16290/page-67#post-1986385

If you need help at any point don't hesitate to ask... although I have to tell you that in the new version (which is scheduled to be published on the 20th) there will be a new help system that we hope will facilitate and improve the experience of the player.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Not soon enough :cool:...so close and yet so far away lol. Can't wait
The first one who is nervous is me (LOL) :eek::ROFLMAO:

Actually this update has had much more work than expected, but I think the result is really good... this will be decided by the players, hahahaha

I've been dedicated since Monday almost exclusively to the game, even leaving my daily work aside (oh, shit) to be able to have this version ready for today, day 20 ... I didn't want to delay more, you have already waited a lot and hate not meeting deadlines, but sometimes is complicated :confused:

I'm checking all the game operation but, you should do me a favor...

Can you send a save file that you have right at the end of the last version?
(At the end of the scene with Jessy in his room).

I would like to do some tests with it, since I have dozens of saved files and not all of them are suitable for these checks.
Thank in advance.

BTW, the game will be published in the night, between 22-23h CET Time.
I know that many of you have been waiting a long time and are willing to play it, but when you do, do it slowly, enjoy every scene and dialogue, every sound effect and music :D;):giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Meridian and Mytez

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
The first one who is nervous is me (LOL) :eek::ROFLMAO:

Actually this update has had much more work than expected, but I think the result is really good... this will be decided by the players, hahahaha

I've been dedicated since Monday almost exclusively to the game, even leaving my daily work aside (oh, shit) to be able to have this version ready for today, day 20 ... I didn't want to delay more, you have already waited a lot and hate not meeting deadlines, but sometimes is complicated :confused:

I'm checking all the game operation but, you should do me a favor...

Can you send a save file that you have right at the end of the last version?
(At the end of the scene with Jessy in his room).

I would like to do some tests with it, since I have dozens of saved files and not all of them are suitable for these checks.
Thank in advance.

BTW, the game will be published in the night, between 22-23h CET Time.
I know that many of you have been waiting a long time and are willing to play it, but when you do, do it slowly, enjoy every scene and dialogue, every sound effect and music :D;):giggle:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
this is just as its ending the scene
I think it's saved too much towards the end of the version, because loading it gives me a rollback error.
I'm trying to fix it, but if someone has a file saved a little earlier, it would be nice to try it, thank you!

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
I think it's saved too much towards the end of the version, because loading it gives me a rollback error.
I'm trying to fix it, but if someone has a file saved a little earlier, it would be nice to try it, thank you!
how far back do you need i save all dialog that has choices

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes