Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
yeah ive did 6 times getting a bj from jessy and 7 times a hj from sandra with jessy kissing the mcs neck after the last time meeting sandra or webcam with jessy i did go back out on monday morning and went to the bathroom and gina was using the toilet but nothing since
So I read through the thread...Seen one person with the same problem...I've done like 4 times the jessy sandra scene, the webcam scene, i've finished ms cooper's content but still cannot trigger the big Gina scene. What am i missing for real?
I've checked a few things... and although I have to check yet that those scenes can't be repeated, maybe I've found the problem you have in not being able to trigger the final scene with Gina.

Please, try this and tell me if it worked for you and you could see the final scene:
If you use the fast forward button to skip hours/days, do it inside the apartment, NOT on the map or in the overview of the apartments.
Or go to sleep inside the room of the apartment.

The programming line that triggers this is as follows:
if jessy_sexcamer_session == 2 and gina_dist == 1 and filo_mp2 == 5 and mp2_final_done == False:

And this is it:
- Webcam scene
- Scene with Sandra
- The last scene with Ms Cooper (where the MC talks to her inside the house)
- And the last variable simply checks that the last scene has not been seen before (this is for future versions)

Another question: Is there a way to skip the Femdom content yet? the CBT with Miss Cooper is a real fucking turn off for me.
Nothing has been changed in the new version, BUT...

If it doesn't take too much time, taking advantage of the revision I'm doing for v0.2.4b, I'll try to create a button to "reduce" the duration of that scene, or at least be able to skip the mini-game.

As I said, that scene is part of the main plot, BUT...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Amazing game so far. Animation details are perfection.Already top 3 game for me.
Atm im still playing, i never ever read the adult game conversations just like this game.

10/10 (y)

• Love
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Amazing game so far. Animation details are perfection.Already top 3 game for me.
Atm im still playing, i never ever read the adult game conversations just like this game.

10/10 (y)
Thanks!

If you're still playing, I hope you like the final scene.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
I've checked a few things... and although I have to check yet that those scenes can't be repeated, maybe I've found the problem you have in not being able to trigger the final scene with Gina.

Please, try this and tell me if it worked for you and you could see the final scene:
If you use the fast forward button to skip hours/days, do it inside the apartment, NOT on the map or in the overview of the apartments.

if jessy_sexcamer_session == 2 and gina_dist == 1 and filo_mp2 == 5 and mp2_final_done == False:

And this is it:
- Webcam scene
- Scene with Sandra
- And the last variable simply checks that the last scene has not been seen before (this is for future versions)

If it doesn't take too much time, taking advantage of the revision I'm doing for v0.2.4b, I'll try to create a button to "reduce" the duration of that scene, or at least be able to skip the mini-game.

ill try it thanks for your help :)

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017

And this is it:
- Webcam scene
- Scene with Sandra

Yes, that was the case! If you skip time inside the apartment it triggers the scene. Thank you and amazing job again! The music is splendid.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Didnt finished yet. i have a question, i have 100 affection point with Katia and still practicing for 80 affection.
İs it bugged or something ?
Yes.

If you have access to the console you can change it to trigger the correct events, with:
$ katia_af = 79

If not, you can use this mode to do that:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-cheatmod-universal.45204/

Or attach your save file and I'll change it ;)

BTW, with Katia, you have the best thing left to see :devilish:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
The cum flies through space in a realistic stream! The splatter in facials is calculated according to velocity of impact and realistic viscosity!
The new system of realistic physics I have applied in some animations, with the hair, the breasts and the ass.

I'm thinking about doing some tests with that system for the cums... but for that I bought an application for the creation of liquids, although the results are not completely good yet.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Hey

Just started this up and loaded a save from the last version, I think. It was Saturday afternoon and I have fairly high stats. So come Sunday I can go to Katia for some training. I did the stretching. That lead to her doing the Ban Ramme splits, followed by MC doing them too. It started a extremely well done handjob animation with several perspectives. Only thing is: how do I "finish"? Katia has been wanking my MC for a pretty long time now while I tried to search the thread for a advice. She is stll handjobbing while I write this. Halp!

edit: nevermind, I must be stupid. There is a button in at least one of the animations.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hey

Just started this up and loaded a save from the last version, I think. It was Saturday afternoon and I have fairly high stats. So come Sunday I can go to Katia for some training. I did the stretching. That lead to her doing the Ban Ramme splits, followed by MC doing them too. It started a extremely well done handjob animation with several perspectives. Only thing is: how do I "finish"? Katia has been wanking my MC for a pretty long time now while I tried to search the thread for a advice. She is stll handjobbing while I write this. Halp!

edit: nevermind, I must be stupid. There is a button in at least one of the animations.
I'll answer quickly because I have to go to eat...

What mission do you have active for Katia?
How many points do you have with her?
Can you exercise with her right now?

Leave your answer and as soon as I can I'll get back to you ;)

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Two problems for me. 1) If I choose "other exercises" with Katia in her apartment the game locks up every time (I've tried at both 79 and 80 affection points) and 2) where the day of the week should be in the upper left corner I can't read it as it is saying "jumping" over and over constantly. Forget #1 - I figured out what I was doing wrong ! But #2 is still bugging me.

Last edited:

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
ill try it thanks for your help :)
i did what you said and still nothing the only difference was half the time when the times i was with sandra and jessy the blue boxes were either side by side(skirt, boobs, and face) and the other times they were stacked i had 1 time with gina using the toilet again but nothing else heres my save maybe you can figure out what im doing wrong if you dont mind thanks 73-3 is stacked and 73-4 is side by side

Last edited:

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I have several issues if I can get some help, please. I am playing v. 0.2.4 I have $400 and can not select the Camera to buy it. I have the phone and got the message to buy the camera but it won't let me. 2nd issue is Katia The quests say "Affection 29/Sexuality 19" I have Affection of 52 but only 2 sexuality. How do I get it up? My 3rd issue is the guide linked on the main page is for 0.2.2b It starts for Jessy late game. Can I get a Full guide?? From game start?

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes