AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
This time the update has an ending without the possibility of grinding (money, intelligence, etc.) :cautious:
The dev did similarly in the game "Back To The Cabin (0.1.0)"
Therefore it is recommended to complete all quests
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because after starting the quest Ms Cooper we'll close her and Gina's quest's without the possibility of continuing the game.
In my game I have not found the bug's. Just have to read the directions carefully and do not hurry ;)

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
the passage where I have to visit Katia in her apartment has not been unlocked, I have not used the cheats
It's a bug, but it won't stop you from progressing with Katia. Keep visiting her and doing all the exercises (the ones that don't say "repetition"), you will be gaining points and after a few visits new quests will be unlocked.

help me this reconsilation
Go sleep in your room.

ALERT: This is the last quest of the current (and previous) version; after this quest you won't be able to do any more, so better do the others before this one.
(Sorry for this, it's to "block" Gina once this mission is accomplished; the relationship isn't programmed to continue and it wouldn't make sense to continue seeing the same thing with her as if nothing had happened, lol).

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Im disappoint with this update, no new gina , no new mom, no new sis update, too much wait for almost nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
mgomez0077 hey Bro ,i have 2 questions ,1 are in this update some new scene with Gina ? i mean new scene becuase i played and ended now but everything was the same about Gina ,im missing something? :unsure: 2 where i can find the saves? i mean under what name? Anyway also if was not easy to replay the game from the start i really enjoi this game ,was one of the best i ever played and the part about Gina and MC wow so touching so im in love and crazy in love with Gina and really can't wait to made her my gf:p:love: ,fuck the shit Scott:ROFLMAO: So my favourite are and always be my lovely Gina but honestly im loving Cassie,Katia and Jenny she is my favourite bitch with Olivia:pSo keep this amazing job and can't fucking wait to play the story again and see what's next will happen.(y)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Im disappoint with this update, no new gina , no new mom, no new sis update, too much wait for almost nothing.
I didnt any new gina scene!!! maybe you have'nt play last update.
wait a minute ,i played all and about Gina i haven't noticed new scenes ,what im missing?:unsure::mad:
This kind of news is in my Patreon, there I keep the supporters up to date with what is planned for the next versions :p

Before moving forward on the main plot, which includes Gina, I had to change and correct a few things.

So, in v0.2.5 it was planned to create some scenes that were left behind, like being able to use the other "toys" when watching the romantic movies, more "action" when watching the erotic movies, being able to visit Gina at night... and although it wasn't planned, new scenes were also created with Gina practicing yoga and strengthening the relationship with the MC, having funny moments, lol
I also planned to create scenes with some of the "secondary" girls, and in this case it was Cassie and Charlene's turn; and Olivia's too, in her face! LOL :devilish::ROFLMAO:
I feel bad that I didn't have time to create a little more history with Alexia, poor thing :cry:

In version 0.3 I was planning to make big changes in the programming, to improve the quest system and include, at last, Gina and Jessy there; I think this is a very important point, because I saw that some players hadn't even played their "big" scenes, and that's terrible! :eek::p
In this aspect I was lucky that a programmer with great experience has helped me, if not I wouldn't have been able to make the amount of changes that you can see and with that quality and functionality ... and in the end have been many more than thought at the beginning.

The new version has taken a while to be published for two reasons: a) The work of 2 versions has been put together, and we have passed from v0.2.4 directly to v0.3; and b) Some months ago, here, there was a hard confinement because of the Covid issue, there were difficult days to work on the project, and that easily delayed it one month longer than expected.

I know that many of you expected the continuation of the main plot with Gina, but I had to do this first for the reasons mentioned; now I will be able to continue better.
Still, it's a version with more than 500 new images, and there are almost 100 animations, some of them are really hard to create ("natural" movement of hair, dress, breasts and ass; animated cums, etc)... the animation with the kiss to Charlene is more than 600 frames, and it's not the only long animation, Olivia has a couple of dances of more than 300 frames... add up all the animations and there are thousands of rendered frames, and apart from that you must also take into account the later work of editing... so, there is a lot of work in this update :giggle::p

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
This kind of news is in my Patreon, there I keep the supporters up to date with what is planned for the next versions :p

Before moving forward on the main plot, which includes Gina, I had to change and correct a few things.

So, in v0.2.5 it was planned to create some scenes that were left behind, like being able to use the other "toys" when watching the romantic movies, more "action" when watching the erotic movies, being able to visit Gina at night... and although it wasn't planned, new scenes were also created with Gina practicing yoga and strengthening the relationship with the MC, having funny moments, lol
I also planned to create scenes with some of the "secondary" girls, and in this case it was Cassie and Charlene's turn; and Olivia's too, in her face! LOL :devilish::ROFLMAO:
I feel bad that I didn't have time to create a little more history with Alexia, poor thing :cry:

In version 0.3 I was planning to make big changes in the programming, to improve the quest system and include, at last, Gina and Jessy there; I think this is a very important point, because I saw that some players hadn't even played their "big" scenes, and that's terrible! :eek::p
In this aspect I was lucky that a programmer with great experience has helped me, if not I wouldn't have been able to make the amount of changes that you can see and with that quality and functionality ... and in the end have been many more than thought at the beginning.

The new version has taken a while to be published for two reasons: a) The work of 2 versions has been put together, and we have passed from v0.2.4 directly to v0.3; and b) Some months ago, here, there was a hard confinement because of the Covid issue, there were difficult days to work on the project, and that easily delayed it one month longer than expected.

I know that many of you expected the continuation of the main plot with Gina, but I had to do this first for the reasons mentioned; now I will be able to continue better.
Still, it's a version with more than 500 new images, and there are almost 100 animations, some of them are really hard to create ("natural" movement of hair, dress, breasts and ass; animated cums, etc)... the animation with the kiss to Charlene is more than 600 frames, and it's not the only long animation, Olivia has a couple of dances of more than 300 frames... add up all the animations and there are thousands of rendered frames, and apart from that you must also take into account the later work of editing... so, there is a lot of work in this update :giggle::p
Yes but for me and I think for very much of players, one new scene with worth many more than all new scenes with charlene and olivia and ...
Yes Kissing Charlene, absolutely amazing, but I prefer 300 frame, and other 300 to gina or mom or sis.
simply create a poll and ask users or your patreon about this.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Yes but for me and I think for very much of players, one new scene with worth many more than all new scenes with charlene and olivia and ...
Yes Kissing Charlene, absolutely amazing, but I prefer 300 frame, and other 300 to gina or mom or sis.
simply create a poll and ask users or your patreon about this.
Possibly Gina and Jessy would be among the most voted, but then it would never create content for the others, lol ... and there are tastes for everyone, many love Cassie, or Charlene, or Becky, or Megan, or ... o_O

Look, this month's "Chick of the month" poll is winning by far, Charlene :p:love::devilish:

You know I pay special attention with Gina, so when there are new scenes, I will try my best and I hope you like them ;)

Meanwhile, this new version is great for enjoying that crazy redhead you have for a roommate :love::devilish::love::devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

tv_ero_tj_4_4.png

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
Just wanna say it's great to see the Dev so actively involved in the thread. This is one of my 2 favourite games, the other being Milfy City... the difference being, one Dev is supporting their game and the community that play it, the other has disappeared off the face of the planet and shows no interest in those supporting him.

Gina is also one of the greatest renders in the whole world of adult gaming.

Kudos.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Just wanna say it's great to see the Dev so actively involved in the thread. This is one of my 2 favourite games, the other being Milfy City... the difference being, one Dev is supporting their game and the community that play it, the other has disappeared off the face of the planet and shows no interest in those supporting him.
Thanks! :giggle:
I guess it's good to be at that level... now I just need to get the same support, lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I always try to answer the doubts or questions about the game, as much as possible... I'm sorry I wasn't so active in the first days when the game was leaked here, but after so much work with the new version I needed a few relaxing days :p:HideThePain:

Gina is also one of the greatest renders in the whole world of adult gaming.
Yep, Gina has something in her eyes, in her face :love:... she's special... she's one of those girls who you don't fuck, you make love to her, slowly and tenderly :giggle:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Not complaining about the last release. Yea was hoping for a little more with Gina and Jess but everything in good time. All i can say for the others wondering is have patience and you will be rewarded in the long run.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Is there a way to disable the text background colour thingy popping up everytime I mouse over the text window? Its just annoying.
How about this?

(it isn't shown in the video, but now you can also click the text to advance)

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
mgomez0077 said
"Yep, Gina has something in her eyes, in her face :love:... she's special... she's one of those girls who you don't fuck, you make love to her, slowly and tenderly :giggle:"
The truest truth :love:

Gina releases such positive energy and protectiveness in a man. This is a big plus for the game developer (y) (y) (y)
She is delightfully beautiful and has a nice personality .

Gina 1.jpg Gina 2.jpg

I have similar positive feelings for the two game characters
Katie from "Broken Dreams"
and half-sister from "Sunshine Love"

Last edited:

fnut

Jun 26, 2017
the passage where I have to visit Katia in her apartment has not been unlocked, I have not used the cheats
I am stuck in the same situation, I have been to her apartment after she fell, but it says I haven't, I think I am stuck on the gift because of it.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I am stuck in the same situation, I have been to her apartment after she fell, but it says I haven't, I think I am stuck on the gift because of it.
This has been written about several times. Visit her all the time, it'll be fine in the end.
I had exactly the same

1.jpg 2.jpg

As you can see, everything is fine in the end

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Gina releases such positive energy and protectiveness in a man. This is a big plus for the game developer (y) (y) (y)
She is delightfully beautiful and has a nice personality .
I entirely agree. I love the contrast between Gina, the sweet and caring friend, and the "other" Gina, capable of fingering herself to orgasm three times in a row in her bathroom, or getting herself off in her living-room after doing yoga :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes