JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Where is this game at in terms of percent complete? A game size of ~11GB at this stage just doesn't seem sustainable, high-quality or not.

Reactions: Call of Booty

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Huh, I remember playing this like 3-5 years ago xD Did not expect to see it again.
Yes, we are still alive :p
Sorry for taking so long between updates, it hasn't been an easy time.
We're changing the way we work to make updates more frequent and regular.

Where is this game at in terms of percent complete? A game size of ~11GB at this stage just doesn't seem sustainable, high-quality or not.
The game will be divided into chapters at a given time (the saves will work in the following chapters).
You can always download the LQ (Low Quality) version, but I don't recommend it to play in big screen, specially in the animations you can notice the loss of quality.

Reactions: OrcDra

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
is this the game when you see your love interest fucking her bf and you can decide to peak on her & get jerked off by her room mate while you watch it?
also if I remember this game has unavoidable femdom with who was her name?.... cooper! ? also I remember the tiring grind & sandbox...

holy shit this game still alive holy...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Overview:
The game is about Tony, a young man who grew up in a small, mid-western town far from the Big City, but has to move and live in it, in order to attend college ...

can i change name?
You still wanna name him Gordon? This is not Gotham, I will have you know.

is this the game when you see your love interest fucking her bf and you can decide to peak on her & get jerked off by her room mate while you watch it?
Yup, this is the game .. it all kicks off from there ... MC being whored around the girls.

• Haha
Reactions: Call of Booty

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
What a nice little surprise! Almost forgot about this one but
I always liked the Gina story arc and Jenny is little firecracker!

Reactions: Dalish

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Overview:
The game is about Tony, a young man who grew up in a small, mid-western town far from the Big City, but has to move and live in it, in order to attend college ...

You still wanna name him Gordon? This is not Gotham, I will have you know.

Yup, this is the game .. it all kicks off from there ... MC being whored around the girls.
LMAO!

Now I remember this shit...
Wow

Reactions: Dalish

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
also if I remember this game has unavoidable femdom with who was her name?.... cooper! ? also I remember the tiring grind & sandbox...

holy shit this game still alive holy...
I understand that certain things may not be to everyone's liking, it's impossible to make a game to everyone's taste, but we try to improve:
- There is a system of quests and help that makes it easier to know at every moment what to do, and avoid navigating pointlessly around the map and "wasting time".
- The opening scene with Gina was modified so you could choose whether to watch it or not (but it must be there because it's part of the main plot, if you play to the end of this version you will have more information... but I understand that this beginning may seem unpromising, but don't let a single scene spoil the fun later, lol
- Yes, it's called Ms Cooper, and that scene will be avoidable soon, just for the moment we have focused on creating new content before modifying past stuff, so we can keep moving forward, although improvements have also been made in shortening some paths (repetitions), like Katia's, Ms Cooper's or others. So I recommend you to pass that scene with your eyes closed (lol) and enjoy the ones that follow... I'm sure you won't deny that with Cassie or Jessy you're going to have a good time!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The game will be divided into chapters at a given time (the saves will work in the following chapters).
You can always download the LQ (Low Quality) version, but I don't recommend it to play in big screen, specially in the animations you can notice the loss of quality.
A number of devs I follow produce an 'update only' release which can be applied to the previous version* on the player's HDD. I realise that, since you've previously made major to the older versions that may not have been possible in the past but now, assuming you're happy with versions 0.1-0.5, could you not do that?

* I have updated Midlife Crisis by Nefastus this way for the last 10-12 updates rather than download the full version with each new release

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
- The opening scene with Gina was modified so you could choose whether to watch it or not (but it must be there because it's part of the main plot, if you play to the end of this version you will have more information... but I understand that this beginning may seem unpromising, but don't let a single scene spoil the fun later, lol

honestly it wasn't the fact she had a bf or that they were having a scene it was the later conversation about using him for money. In my eyes makes her nothing more than a prostitute/gold digger. Neither traits are attractive. So, it's about who she is and her character. I won't lie it wasn't appealing she had a bf but I could have worked past it for the end "reward(s)" but after that talk with her it kind of just spoiled her character entirely. I mean if I were the MC even if we ended up together I would always wonder if she was looking for someone else with more money, more connections, or whatever would benefit her the most. I would never be able to fully trust her or anything she says unless it's how she's using or manipulating someone for her own benefit. Then the fact that the MC is living under that guys roof basically or his dad's seeing as they are paying for it... man there's just so much messed up with the whole scenario. You took a lifetime of baggage and packed it into one mediocre apartment in a college town.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes