DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How can you ask the dev that? Don't you know these patches are created by Evil Modders who wish to take our innocent sex games and turn them into degenerate filth :LOL:

Becky is obviously some sweet kid the MC knew in his hometown and Megan is clearly a neighbour or something ;)
I had already edited my post and it was specifically not in reply to a dev post, since he has nothing to do with it, but the evil modder in question did bit more as just replace a few texts if remember right. :p You might edit that text in your post as well. :p

Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
what is the second hidden description in ginas hobbies? i've done pretty much everything but the event still aint triggering..

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Why hiding against questions on compressed files - the game is too big for most mortals with regular broadband - a brilliant game but come on.
Nobody is hiding anything, as I've already said, in this thread referring to this update, compressors don't want to waste their time compressing untested version of games which will be quickly replaced by the fixed versions. When we have a final version, or at least one that is likely to stick around for more than a couple of days, you'll get your compressed version.

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
In version 3.1 when starting from scratch (you have to I believe) the photo studio won't unlock for me. At some point I see Cassies icon next to where the studio icon should be. I fixed it myself by using a save game editor and changing the flag gp_photostudio to 1/true.
The same happened to me too. You have to go to your phone, open her chat and go to the very end. In case, go to the end with pressing the ctrl button.

sailorwilly

Jun 22, 2020
I do realize that the English translation can be better, is there a way for these programmers to contact native English speakers for immediate help? Hell, I'd do it for little to nothing.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
What is it with the silly Ms Cooper - Meagan nonscence, why are these not a choice you can turn off - it is no wonder some people do not want to support the developer on patreon - there is no real choice in this game at all - it requires you to complete all events whether or not you would want to do so, Why not allow pathways which can be chosen

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I do realize that the English translation can be better, is there a way for these programmers to contact native English speakers for immediate help? Hell, I'd do it for little to nothing.
The English dialogue (the translation) has been done by native English speakers, lol
I would have laughed a lot if you had tried the first version, made with automatic translator and without revision, lmao

We know that there are points to review, and as far as we can we will do so.
If there is any part you wish to notify because the translation is really bad, the contribution will be well received ;)

NOTE: And please don't focus on my English, I do what I can :p:HideThePain:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
What is it with the silly Ms Cooper - Meagan nonscence, why are these not a choice you can turn off - it is no wonder some people do not want to support the developer on patreon - there is no real choice in this game at all - it requires you to complete all events whether or not you would want to do so, Why not allow pathways which can be chosen
Because the various story threads are tied closely together and to lose one would be to lose all

bsi_sdr15_4.jpg

NOTE: And please don't focus on my English, I do what I can :p:HideThePain:
Which is considerably better than most of the 'Update Whens' we see on an hourly basis :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
There's a main plot that is inevitable (like Thanos... oh, wait); in other characters like for example Katia or Charlene, it has already been programmed so that you cannot continue with their path (If you wish)... but, well, who would want not to do that? LOL :love::devilish::p

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
There's a main plot that is inevitable (like Thanos... oh, wait); in other characters like for example Katia or Charlene, it has already been programmed so that you cannot continue with their path (If you wish)... but, well, who would want not to do that? LOL :love::devilish::p
How about anyone who wants only to date Gina

• Haha

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I know what you mean... but maybe later Becky will get sad... and many others, lol :devilish:
Yeah both looking forward and dreading when Becky's time to shine will come. if we will have to choose that can become pretty hard especially if also add Jessie to that mix and Cassie.

• I just jizzed my pants

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I understand what you mean, and this is the first time I've had to do it, because what has bothered me are the forms, not the fact.

I have been in these F95 forums for a long time, I have learned many things and made great friends. And although it is a pirate site, you could perfectly say that it is "dev friendly".
Here they "take good care" of the games, and try to promote the creators as much as possible.
I always read all the comments to try to improve the game or correct problems, and for that I thank you.
It's also true that I try to answer all the doubts you have and solve your problems to be able to continue advancing in the game and enjoy it to the fullest, which after all is my priority.

I understand that sooner or later the game will be leaked and will end up on many internet sites; what bothers me in particular is a leak, not just of day zero, but of minute zero! The game was published immediately in "svscomics" just after sending it to the partron in question... an unusual patron whose registration was only intended to leak the new version, not to collaborate with the project... and to publish it on a website where no credit is given to the creator, no details of the game are given, and it also goes up to servers where you need a premium account to download it; that's how they make money, and that's another factor that pisses me off, piracy is one thing, getting profit at the cost of others' work is quite another.

I've received private messages from people who have the game (so they are patrons) and they tell me that they are going to publish it here; they tell me before and ask for my opinion... well, in an ideal world the best thing would be not to have leaks, but in the world in which we lived this isn't possible, so my answer to them is that the more days they wait the better, and they usually listen to me and wait at least more than 5 days (it's also true that the more known is the game the more difficult is the wait, lol).

I'm not going to ban the patrons, I just ask for a little respect for the game and those who support it, and this can basically be summarized as
- Give at least a few days to the patrons with "Early Access" to enjoy their well deserved reward
- Be good to the game and its players, publish it on a "dev friendly" website and on free servers

Think about it, if you have waited months, can't you wait at least one more week? This would greatly benefit the game, and therefore also the players who enjoy it :)
Well that is fair, I was talking about this website not any other, if a member of f95 share the game is usually with good intentions, I can't speak for another website/websites members. In any case you should have said that because is never a good look to see a dev banning people for sharing a game, that's the kind of bad impression I got about your message (y)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes