Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
in my mac 0.3 version is not opening does anyone have same problem
If you are playing v0.3.1 you should have no problem, I have been confirmed by a MAC user.
However, v0.3 RC didn't work.

is this normal i can't continue cassie route??
View attachment 813474
It's probably a programming issue when showing the icon on the map, it shouldn't stop you from progressing with Cassie.
It may have taken you a long time to visit her in the cafe to unlock the map.
Keep going until the location is unlocked.

uym

Oct 20, 2019
I sense that you have also used cheats, because with Katia it's impossible to reach 107, the maximum is 100, lol
Nope - started again but I did not delete my old 2.x save files and I did find the present game recognised I had previously done events from the previous plays - could that be the issue? (i.e. if I start again for a third time I should make sure all save files have been deleted - plus any other files you recommend I remove).

edit - I also watched a number of the old scenes including the 'Katia climax' before starting again this time and that did say it was adding some points (or at least I think it did) - which I ignored being a replay.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
that crazy night

what am I missing? View attachment 813476
That Crazy Night requires completing all the quests marked in yellow for all the other ladies. After that, Crazy Night starts and will enable and somewhat intertwine with the Ms Cooper affair questline (you'll get something in one questline that you'll need in the other).

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I think what you need is to get 30 points of sexual ability, which is another requirement to keep moving forward on Gina's path ("That crazy night"). Then you can continue with Ms Cooper.

BTW, you are using tricks huh? Because 50 of sexuality with Ms Cooper, lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That mistress doesn't let herself be "seduced" so easily :devilish:

where can i get v0.3.1 link for mac @mgomez0077
In my Patreon, lol :p;)

Nope - started again but I did not delete my old 2.x save files and I did find the present game recognised I had previously done events from the previous plays - could that be the issue? (i.e. if I start again for a third time I should make sure all save files have been deleted - plus any other files you recommend I remove).

edit - I also watched a number of the old scenes including the 'Katia climax' before starting again this time and that did say it was adding some points (or at least I think it did) - which I ignored being a replay.
If you keep your "persistent" file, the new version will remember the scenes you have already seen and allow you to fast forward (Ctrl).
I don't think the old saves will be the problem if you have started from the beginning.

That Crazy Night requires completing all the quests marked in yellow for all the other ladies. After that, Crazy Night starts and will enable and somewhat intertwine with the Ms Cooper affair questline (you'll get something in one questline that you'll need in the other).
It is not specified, but 30 points of sexual ability are also required, which are achieved by visiting Ms Cooper and Jessy+Dickuo :love::devilish:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So i had to start again and now i'm at the part where cassie said she booked a photo shoot (after buying phone) and to visit in the afternoon but now her avatar is there but the studio is not. thus i cannot complete it. does it need to be friday afternoon
Edit: resolved it, i had to actually reply to the message before it unlocked the photo studio

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
So i had to start again and now i'm at the part where cassie said she booked a photo shoot (after buying phone) and to visit in the afternoon but now her avatar is there but the studio is not. thus i cannot complete it. does it need to be friday afternoon
Have you checked that what you need is to respond to her message? There is a small white arrow at the end of the messages to answer, when possible.

HI,where can find Jessy best childhood friend (it likes water)?
In the bathroom when Jessy is there (with her friend, hihihi)... but you must have enough sexuality points to be able to enter "without fear".

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
This game is an absolute waste of time, played it for the past year and have come to this conclusion only now. The current update is dogshit, and the fix did almost nothing. Don't download unless you want to waste 5gb of data or take up an extra 5gb on your hard drive for lulz.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
This game is an absolute waste of time, played it for the past year and have come to this conclusion only now. The current update is dogshit, and the fix did almost nothing. Don't download unless you want to waste 5gb of data or take up an extra 5gb on your hard drive for lulz.
What is really a waste of time is your comment :KEK:

Constructive criticism is welcome, but your comment doesn't add anything, let the players decide :)

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Have you checked that what you need is to respond to her message? There is a small white arrow at the end of the messages to answer, when possible.

In the bathroom when Jessy is there (with her friend, hihihi)... but you must have enough sexuality points to be able to enter "without fear".
Yes i had to reply, it unlocked the studio.
I have also the issue with the water friend. I have actually met Duckuo and proceeded with the scene but it still says i have to meet him. Unless it means i have to meet him while she is having fun on her own with him the quest should have resolved?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Yes i had to reply, it unlocked the studio.
I have also the issue with the water friend. I have actually met Duckuo and proceeded with the scene but it still says i have to meet him. Unless it means i have to meet him while she is having fun on her own with him the quest should have resolved?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like this Game very much. The animations and Models are really nice very very nice.
Thanks! :giggle:

Reactions: Troy9000

Wanderan

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Wanderan here!

It would mean a great deal to me for those of you who have any interest in Charlene to give me some feedback. I'm penning her entire story arc at the moment and some feedback would go a VERY long way with that process.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Wanderan here!

It would mean a great deal to me for those of you who have any interest in Charlene to give me some feedback. I'm penning her entire story arc at the moment and some feedback would go a VERY long way with that process.
Come on friends, give him feedback on the nice scenes with Charlene, he did a great job on the dialogue! ;)

Those who like nerds can't resist Charlene! :love:

Reactions: Troy9000 and D Dog
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes