Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Gina is my favorite female character of all the VNs i've played - so exotically stunning ,every inch of her body is sensual beyond belief, from the curly locks on her well shaped head to the tips of her finely manicured toes .... ((( SIGH )))
I Love Her .. :) <3
638556_BCP-8.gif

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
its a problem here, when click on "Stat" then it popup with error report and back to menu cant play forward. - maybe a bug?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW sometime it show name "Tony" and its not that what i write player name for lol.

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
Primera clase de Historia, habla de la "Revolución Industrial Francesa", el "Industrial" sobra

First Class in History, Talk of "Revolución Industrial Francesa" the "Industrial" left over

Reactions: masster_514

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
This game is an absolute waste of time, played it for the past year and have come to this conclusion only now. The current update is dogshit, and the fix did almost nothing. Don't download unless you want to waste 5gb of data or take up an extra 5gb on your hard drive for lulz.
Not stating what reasons actually make u think that this game is dogshit is kinda stupid

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
EYYY!!!!

Got my Dev tag!!

Welp. If you guys have any feedback you wanna pass onto me, feel free to!
As a huge comics nerd (and Charlene fan), I really enjoyed the new scenes you made for Charlene. Nice work! The trivia questions were all pretty easy, but I worked in a comic shop for 10 years... so I could see other players struggling with them or having to rely on choice-reverting trial-and-error. I'm curious what others have thought about the trivia sessions. Regardless, I thought her first Cosplay was great, and I'm really looking forward to seeing her in that Balent-era Catwoman outfit. Purrrrrrr.

One very minor technical issue (I think) still present in her questline is that when she brings them MC to her room for the first time, if you pick the second choice 'you'd look better in the outfits...' a message still comes up saying that the cosplay will be in future episodes (which I'm guessing was from an old planned sequence). It seems like that 'choice' should just be removed to allow for the more natural progression you're written, with her slowly progressing from slightly more revealing clothing to eventual cosplay.

Reactions: Wanderan

marzou14

Jun 3, 2017
I'm sorry but I still have the same bug in the 3.1 version than in the 3.0, I can't continue cassie's story
The hint tells me to meet her at the photo studio in the afternoon. I see her picture on the map but there is no place to go.

Reactions: Jenzi800

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So i am stuck once more, Jesse missions are locked at "make her happy" i have completed everything and unlocked the intimate quest, but i have no way to know how to unlock the "make her happy quest" and i cannot be intimate and finish that quest since i don't know where to trigger that. the values are more than adequate 100+ on sexuality and affection for her? please advise

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
LOL, you're right, I didn't use the right expression for Cassie's face... I'm half to blame, the other half is her breasts, they distracted me o_O:ROFLMAO::p

Can't blame you on that bud - her boobs really something else as the whole girl overall, that's why I like her;) (well accept when she not trying to dance - let's not talk about that:ROFLMAO:)
And one more observation - in the future update is it possible to change the color of the character's inner monolog to not grey because sometimes it's pretty hard to read, but idk mb it's just me.
Anyway thanks again. Will look forward to the next update and potentially Cassie surprise (pls let it not be another dance) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Tset

Aug 21, 2017
So i am stuck once more, Jesse missions are locked at "make her happy" i have completed everything and unlocked the intimate quest, but i have no way to know how to unlock the "make her happy quest" and i cannot be intimate and finish that quest since i don't know where to trigger that. the values are more than adequate 100+ on sexuality and affection for her? please advise
You have to sent her a message with your phone to allow access to the studio

shadowkat

Jan 15, 2018
And one more observation - in the future update is it possible to change the color of the character's inner monolog to not grey because sometimes it's pretty hard to read, but idk mb it's just me.
Not just you, was rather difficult to read at times. I just figured it was my eyes. Glad to know I wont be blind tomorrow :LUL:

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Not stating what reasons actually make u think that this game is dogshit is kinda stupid
I didn't say that the game is dogshit, I said it is a waste of time and that the current update, which is 3.0+3.1"bugfix", is dogshit because it didnt fix anything because I can clearly see a lot of bugs within it, plus the fact that there's little content added.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Big City's Pleasures [v0.3.1] [Porcus] (5.2 GB)
1.36 GB zip unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Seriously, though .... the man of steel should be the man of steel, not the fluff version in there
Also ... Darkside only has the moving eye sight on sups
Also .. also ... Smallville best friend Lex sure beats billionaire bruce ... but alas

Yup, nitpicky comics avid readers will have their own versions on many so called canon stories.

If you guys have any feedback
I worked in a comic shop for 10 years
Game oN!

Reactions: Wanderan

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
I didn't say that the game is dogshit, I said it is a waste of time and that the current update, which is 3.0+3.1"bugfix", is dogshit because it didnt fix anything because I can clearly see a lot of bugs within it, plus the fact that there's little content added.
U saying that it is a waste of
telling other people not to download the game because its just a waste of 5gb space is a bit harsh. Its up to them if they want to download and play the game. Eventhough its a bugfix doesnt mean to say that all is solve. Bugs will always come up in every game and that is a fact if u cant stand on bugs then u should find a game that is already finish.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes