Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Well... Shit...
Finally, get throughout the whole Ms. Cooper femdom bs:ROFLMAO: and finish the update. Overall pretty decent update, but my God I'm really not the fan of all the belly dance type of animations... I mean I get that they suppose to be pretty hot, but damn - when I see Cassie stone-cold face with the creepy smile on it like she some kind of serial killer... when she's in the proses of shaking her boobs... it's not kinda turning me on, more like raising the question in my head which tells me "what the F is going on"... I mean really -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And btw
- Anyways thanks mgomez0077 for the update
(one more thing - English is not my native language, so don't judge for typos pls)

uym

Oct 20, 2019
1599940464243.png
This is with version 3.1 (much praise to the creator and I do understand and support their view about giving a little time for the supporters to play before the rest of us). Is this gift new to version 3.x? I don't remember it from before and also do not seem to be able to unlock anything at present. I've tried all the exercises together and separately.

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
View attachment 813297
This is with version 3.1 (much praise to the creator and I do understand and support their view about giving a little time for the supporters to play before the rest of us). Is this gift new to version 3.x? I don't remember it from before and also do not seem to be able to unlock anything at present. I've tried all the exercises together and separately.
As far as I know, it is new in 3.1. You have to go to the clothing shop and buy a sports outfit for her, select it before pressing the door bell. But this path contains some grinding. I don't remember if it appeared at once of after a weekend.
I hope this helps.

het2000

Aug 8, 2016
View attachment 813297
Make sure Katia's affection <= 91, in case you've used cheats

May 14, 2020
The same happened to me too. You have to go to your phone, open her chat and go to the very end. In case, go to the end with pressing the ctrl button.
I don't have the faulty save anymore at this point but I do remember I had to go through the chat to unlock the option of her being there, and she was there. So I take it I had been through the chat. If you can somehow unlock her at the photo studio without going through the conversation then that might have happened but not to my knowledge.

I hope your comment does help someone with the same issue though.

cbrxx1100

Nov 6, 2018
existes-t'il une version compressée ? fichier trop lourd pour mon accès internet ... 60h de téléchargement.... les joies d'habiter la campagne..

sulaxprezzn

Jan 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the new trainingkit for Katia?
I've talket to Jess, unlocked the shop. But the only outfit is
for MC, nothing else...

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well... Shit...
Finally, get throughout the whole Ms. Cooper femdom bs:ROFLMAO: and finish the update. Overall pretty decent update, but my God I'm really not the fan of all the belly dance type of animations... I mean I get that they suppose to be pretty hot, but damn - when I see Cassie stone-cold face with the creepy smile on it like she some kind of serial killer... when she's in the proses of shaking her boobs... it's not kinda turning me on, more like raising the question in my head which tells me "what the F is going on"... I mean really -
And btw
- Anyways thanks mgomez0077 for the update
(one more thing - English is not my native language, so don't judge for typos pls)
LOL, you're right, I didn't use the right expression for Cassie's face... I'm half to blame, the other half is her breasts, they distracted me o_O:ROFLMAO::p

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the new trainingkit for Katia?
I've talket to Jess, unlocked the shop. But the only outfit is
for MC, nothing else...
That part of the game has not changed, it's like in the previous version v0.2.4c, you should have no problem.
I don't rule out that it could be a programming issue, but I must ask you... Have you used cheats to increase affection or sexuality with her?

uym

Oct 20, 2019
Make sure Katia's affection <= 91, in case you've used cheats
It's at 107. I'm not sure if I'm missing something - I'm not seeing any options aside from Repeat or try new exercises.
Annoyingly I've accidentally completed the main arc and over wrote my previous save just before kicking it off - net result is I can now not go back (arg) - I only had the katia line to complete

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
So that's probably the problem :p
The progress with Katia has to be progressive, if you increase the points artificially avoid scenes, and changes in variables of the programming, which causes these problems.
Maybe if you lower the points again and make a few repetitive visits to her apartment you can solve it.

It's at 107. I'm not sure if I'm missing something - I'm not seeing any options aside from Repeat or try new exercises.
Annoyingly I've accidentally completed the main arc and over wrote my previous save just before kicking it off - net result is I can now not go back (arg) - I only had the katia line to complete
I sense that you have also used cheats, because with Katia it's impossible to reach 107, the maximum is 100, lol

Please, if you don't want to have problems in the game, don't alter the affinity and sexuality points artificially. It's also not recommended in the study points, although if you want you can use it to go from 15 to 50 more quickly, because there are many.

On the other hand, there is no problem in increasing money, tenant points, or speed.

Reactions: D Dog
D

Deleted member 731587

in my mac 0.3 version is not opening does anyone have same problem

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes