Ok so after about 10 mins of playing i can say that:
.The apartment looks way better
.It runs smoother than the previous "version"
.The is no content
.There is nothing to interact with
.It's still buggy as hell
.The mom somehow looks worse
.There is no ginger sister so BOOO!
.Skipping time only progresses like 3 in game minutes so you are constantly clicking on the bed to move forward

I know this is an "Moved to new engine update" blah blah blah but for what BLC.3 was compared to this.... just get the old version. Really, this new version should have picked up where the old one left off. I'm no game dev but if the main thing behind this is changing the engine then really this should be at BLC.3 already.... BLC.2 definitively.

I hope that the dev drops all other games they are doing and just incorporates them into this game...one MASSIVE long complex.
Thats ultra disappointing, the game isnt that old and already got a remake. I know we got this game for free but cant hide my sadness.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Thats ultra disappointing, the game isnt that old and already got a remake. I know we got this game for free but cant hide my sadness.
This dev has about 6 games, I think one got a single update. I think it's sort of funny that this game doesn't get an update, no it gets a new game because that's all the dev wants to do or something rofl.

Reactions: privetin13

damaster64

Jul 14, 2020
can we actually do anyth in this game? im confused i can jus walk around lol
Been about 10 min and haven't figured it out either. looks like you can left click the bed to move/skip time. You can't leave the house, nothing is interactable, and I just keep skipping time and talking to the lady but its a grind to get new options whenever they want to appear.

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
Unity engine VN.. hmm:unsure:
Previews at first glance are peaking my interest... Will give it a go!

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
Can we all agree that DonTaco should spend the next 1-2 months working on this, not releasing mini updates but just consolidating ALL of his games into this single game (even that weird tacoverse one) and rename it to something stupid like "Massive Complex" or something. This way they aren't spread to thin, it's all a single project and HOPEFULLY it results in a game with CONTENT.

If we can all agree on that then MAYBE DonTaco will notice xD

Cloud050912

Apr 14, 2018
I could be completely wrong but... wasn't it already in unity??

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-long-complex-v3-1-dontaco.124231/

So if i understand this correctly;
the game "small complex" got remade in unity and became "Big Long Complex (version 3.1 as I am writing this)"
and now is remade again in unity?

So this is a remake of a remake?

If I am right, we are currently at the special edition stage (skyrim re-re-re-releases)
I can't wait until the Big Long Complex anniversary edition get's released

Small complex is a completly different game and if u look at both Big complex games side by side, u will see the difference.
Poeple cant use their brains on this site....

Doktorx

Jan 4, 2019
Awesome !!
Hope This Will be the start Of the Update Series we Saw with the old version

all the other games DonTaco have made.. are in my opinion play testing graphics and gameplay for This one

cant wait for the next Update

2.60 star(s) 11 Votes