slowman

Jan 18, 2019
The original was already in Unity. Then the tech demo shenanigans happened and he decided to switch from VM to Real Time. Which is still technically the same engine. So this isn't really an excuse. Its not like switching from RenPY to Unity or vice versa. The game was given a remake after a tech demo but that remake has absolutely no where near the original game's content. Not even close. It just screams of developer mismanagement especially when their Patreon alone makes 2500 a month on average in up and down cycles with releases.

Maybe they will be more streamlined and content will now flow, but this is the same pattern of behavior we see time and again.

Release promising game > have a few consistent releases > money starts rolling in > releases start slowing down > dev abandons original project for side projects or remake > remake comes out that still is meh but with 80% of the original's progress content stripped out.
meh i didn't follow along this dev that much i only recently tried to play small complex and played blc the only thing this devs seems to do well is 3d models otherwise i honestly wouldn't care.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Seems a handful kept bitching they didn't like the animation so he put in the time to make it better? Guess that's fine. Was going to play the original, but sounds like this will have most of the content in there right away, or no?

EDIT: People bitching is why this remake is happening in the first place? Ah got it. Good job retards.

CampFireFly

May 23, 2023
This remake is for the better,i can see the old item(like pron DVD still on the bookshelf),and the new item(wine Opener)in the waste basket,The movements have become silky and slippery.

Temphere69

May 16, 2022
Ok, I am calling it now:

The dev is working on multiple "games" in order to milk people on Patreon as much as possible before going "silent mode" (like MoolahMilk).

The goal of the dev is actually draining people from their money by dragging things and making excuses (such as remake).

None of his "games" will be released in a "full-build" format.

You are free to laugh or gang up on me, I will have the last laugh like with "Deviant Anomalies".

grim1952

Oct 29, 2017
Love your stuff but so far this is a downgrade. The camera bobbing feels pretty bad and the time management is annoying.
I think it was better when you used pre rendered cutscenes.
Your best work has been The TacoVerse Tales.

ADDDEEr

Apr 20, 2021
I think the crouch is too powerful. I pushed her around with the crouch and it broke some sequences, she got stuck in the wall and never moved again. You'll have to use the bed when this happens.

Also the save and load feature is the most broken part. I got to glitch her out by saving when she's bathing, and then loading right before morning (the one when she's in the mirror, or after any sequence where she doesn't change clothes), after that you will see Lia's model is naked. If it doesn't work, you have to use the bed. (make sure you're loading to an older save)

Reactions: f4f4
Jun 28, 2020
Seems a handful kept bitching they didn't like the animation so he put in the time to make it better? Guess that's fine. Was going to play the original, but sounds like this will have most of the content in there right away, or no?

EDIT: People bitching is why this remake is happening in the first place? Ah got it. Good job retards.
People are complaining rightfully so because scrapping the entirety of the content of the original for this, which still has a ton of problems is far different than just reworking some animations. Its not like the remake fixed everything, it just introduced a bunch of other problems all for the sake of 1+ year of content being axed. And its in the same engine.

I personally think if at any point a dev does a remake like this that needs to remove all the content progress of the original, the dev should pause their monetary until close to parity is reached.

hentaiking

Jun 8, 2017
I'd like to point out that Don has been holding back releasing the new version of BLC cause he wanted to get it to at least were the OG version is, this is someone else deciding to post his stuff, and is not the version he intended to release. Not even a week or two ago he was talking about how he was releasing it as a beta test cause people kept bugging him about it.

TLDR: Isn't the intended version, let the dude cook for fuck's sake
lmao. the cope is amazing. bet you gave him a lot of money over time huh.

2.60 star(s) 11 Votes