Do doooo, do dooooo

Di do di di do di di do
Telolet ta ta ta ta

Telolet ta ta ta ta
Telolet ta ta ta taaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Di dotily dotility doooooo
Di do di li

[breath]

Di do di li do di li do di li do di li do di li do de di da de di da de di doooooooooooooooo

GETTING THESE HOES GREGNANT

Hella_Hella

Apr 26, 2018
Wasn't this once v3.0? or am I forgetting something as I do have v3.0.

Edit: Wait there is two of them? what :WaitWhat:

Last edited:

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
Wasn't this once v3.0? or am I forgetting something as I do have v3.0.

Edit: Wait there is two of this? what :WaitWhat:
The Mods didn't want to add a test build to the original thread and insisted that this was a remake. :KEK:
Even tho when remakes are done, Most of the time they're usually added to the original thread and they keep the old version available. :unsure:

Reactions: Hella_Hella

Hella_Hella

Apr 26, 2018
The Mods didn't want to add a test build to the original thread and insisted that this was a remake. :KEK:
Even tho when remakes are done, Most of the time they're usually added to the original thread and they keep the old version available. :unsure:
Yeah I might have miss the Note or something, I just take a look back and see the note there.
Well I have no idea what they are thinking but it is what it is :KEK:

What done is done right ya. (y)

Reactions: Red Sand

Monosomething

May 24, 2019

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-long-complex-v3-1-dontaco.124231/

Heres the thread with the abandoned tag. Its in unity, just like this one. Rather than continue what the dev started, he decided to start over. Not smart.
In defense of Don, the original one was done using Smile Game Maker's Unity porting DLC (which is a whopping 80 dollars on top of the main game's 70 btw), and if we known anything from Bakin, is that everything is a buggy mess.

What's wrong of Don however, there was no transparency between him and the rest of us besides a Soon™ every so often on his Discord server.
In the mean time we got Small Complex, TacoVerse VN, details on later BLC character called "Lulu" & "Mirna", but it wasn't until March of '23 that we finally know he changed to Unity.
Then again he did apologize for it so I'll get off his case (for now).

2.60 star(s) 11 Votes