3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
1645416349577.png
oh man the line art fails on the succubus ending, this image moves and its so messed up. her crotch isn't timed to her hips ether. it looks like her mouth was attached slanted as well as her eye. sure its technically a bad end but yikes.

Dec 21, 2019
you ever feel anticlimatic by a certain ending that a hentai game made ?
yeah this is one of the few.
combat was ok, grinding was normal but if you overlevel even a little bit, you are OP by huge margin.
story line was crative but the deliver on the ending was ............ unsatisfied .
I mean i get it, you aim to get your own armor, then it ended with you did get it and save your fren. NOT FROM EVIL OVERLORD THAT WANT TO END THE WORLD. but just a self centered character who care about her own priviledge. and it ended like that.

I mean if dev care about delivering fanservice, i guesss they did it
the combat was ok.
most of the quest was ok.
graphic cg scene was cool.
JUST A BIT DISAPPOINTED WITH THE ENDING.
ALSO SLIGHTLY SALTY BECAUSE I ENDED WITH 3 SWIMSUIT AND NOT 4 BEFORE MAIN STORY PROCEED !

Reactions: elodaloda

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does this dev have any other games...
This is currently their . They're working on a for BAE, and in the of a making...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Morasaky

Mar 29, 2020
Capture.PNG
does anyone know how to solve this problem? im getting this syntax error after the bad pregnancy ending? any help pls ?

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
TeamHentaiX - some of the pictures features censored parts. I think it should have "Censored: Yes" - unless, of course, that the game looks different from the pictures.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...unless, of course, that the game looks different from the pictures.
It does. The screenshots are taken from , as this used to be a basic MTL of the Japanese game. It's now the official (mosaic free) English version from Steam.

Reactions: TheHighSpire
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes