Unreal Engine Bimbo Paradise [v0.8.9] [P1NUPS Games]

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Asked a girl for sex, teleported to a bedroom, and they're both just standing there. Game's broken.

Jun 15, 2017
Not sure if anyone mentioned this before, but the male protag reminds me of Mr. Douchebag, with the differences being cheap sunglasses, the tattoo, and him going bald.

corporalcrunch

Jul 21, 2017
I played the demo for an hour or so and I got the sex scenes to work. The bimbo has to have a full pink bar (which you can get by talking to them and giving gifts, or just find the ones who have it maxed out from the start) or it teleports you indoors then locks you in one spot until you restart the game. Most of the time it worked I had to catch the girls before they started walking to the beach gathering that begins after you start a new game, otherwise the animations wouldn't work as they should.

Some other things I found while messing around with the demo:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It had more going for it than I was expecting for a demo and I like the concept of the game, so looking forward to the next update where they will hopefully add more settings options and bug fixes.

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Hey, out of pure leisure, I got into your game and I had the surprise of my life with how complete the character creation mode is, everything that can be altered, modified, styled, is too complete. Especially in the fascinating amount of bodybuilding forms that can be given to girls.

There is a lot of potential here, it would be great to see what kinds of things you add in the future, like missions, a gym, that girls can do poses, flex, bodybuilder poses also hahaha interact more.

Watch out for some details, when I buff the NPCs they stay the same. Also in "skin" there is a tab that says "vascular", I put it on and nothing happens. I suppose it is so that the skin of the girls is more marked and defined with all the veins in view.

That, much encouragement and congratulations on your work.

b.png

Sep 1, 2017
As another muscle women lover, i'm very impressed by the sheer amount of customization options but also by the fact that the muscle sliders do resemble a proper buff person.
I remember trying 2-3 other unity and unreal engine games with character creation and their muscularity options, especially for females looked completely off.

Maybe i missed the check-marks but removing the earrings and going barefoot are not available yet?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried the vascularity option and it works fine for me.
Pectorals, abs, arms and so on all had faint veins, well a bit too faint in fact and i hope there will be another slider to adjust how pronounced they are.
Maybe you are using an older version, adjusted the graphic setting or just need to restart the game?

Also, thank you very much for mentioning this game in the fbb thread!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deadshot1984

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
As another muscle women lover, i'm very impressed by the sheer amount of customization options but also by the fact that the muscle sliders do resemble a proper buff person.
I remember trying 2-3 other unity and unreal engine games with character creation and their muscularity options, especially for females looked completely off.

Maybe i missed the check-marks but removing the earrings and going barefoot are not available yet?

I tried the vascularity option and it works fine for me.
Pectorals, abs, arms and so on all had faint veins, well a bit too faint in fact and i hope there will be another slider to adjust how pronounced they are.
Maybe you are using an older version, adjusted the graphic setting or just need to restart the game?

Also, thank you very much for mentioning this game in the fbb thread!
Now that I checked well, I realized that it was a matter of the graphics, they were in "epic" and therefore there were many things that were not rendered, such as tattoos and eyebrows.

Now the vascular appears to me, it looks sexy but as you say it would be good if one could regulate it from less to more noticeable, for example I would like to make a girl with a wellness body but I cannot give her that level of muscle definition without so much muscle mass.

I mean, I also love massive fbb, but taking advantage of how complete the creative mode is, much more could be done hahaha

Fbbfun

Oct 10, 2019
Dont Know what happened but none of the online presets is working anymore after this new update. It crashes my game. Anyone experiencing the same?

cgsweat

Jun 25, 2021
A very promising game! The character creation is probably the best part about it, since there are several factors for each body part (including genitalia) you can tweak the size and shape of. In fact, the creation might be where you'll end up spending most of your time. There isn't much to the game itself yet, although it is a beautiful, vibrant island that you're on. You can't really interact with objects except for some doors and a few chairs.

The other island NPC's are also customizable, though not to the extent of your character. Their interactions are also very limited right now, and if you choose to have sex with them it seems the game just kind of crashes. I was stuck in an animation facing a different direction from my partner and while I still had control of the camera, I couldn't do anything else, or even cancel the scene. Had to reboot the game. The part that sucks the most though is I had to go through the whole creation process again :ROFLMAO: Needless to say I wasn't as detailed this time around for the sake of time.

So the graphics (some of the best I've seen so far on this site!) and the character creator are worth checking the game out for. Otherwise it feels extremely beta atm. Also on a side note, a personal favorite of mine because it combines muscular women and futa fetishes into one package, and I couldn't be happier! But for those not into that, you can ofc play as a regular female or male. The breast and ass sizes can be modified to be insanely huge as well.

Reactions: Deadshot1984

prezs

Apr 22, 2019
I like the concept but the "game" is completely unplayable. Give it a year or more.
  • different meshes (small, huge tits) flickering in and out
  • the d is flapping around/clipping during scenes
  • terrible ui/dialogue system
    • conversations only go from start to end, no loop back to the first level. You have to interact again to talk about something else
    • if you have gifts you can't do anything else other than keep giving gifts
    • if your "love" meter is too low and you initiate the sex dialogue you get stuck
    • there is no way to universally exit a dialogue or open a main menu so you get stuck requiring a complete game restart
    • sometimes there is no way to close the items menu resulting in the above
  • terrible performance, my computer howls like I'm running an AAA game on ultra
  • antialiasing doesn't seem to do anything, everything has jagged edges
  • models get corrupted if you change graphics settings while in game
Content - great, execution - awful

Reactions: Jeffry7977
2.20 star(s) 11 Votes