Unreal Engine Bimbo Paradise [v0.8.9] [P1NUPS Games]

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Why this game doesn't have the character creation tag? maybe its the best game on this site in that hahaha

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys what this one more another game from developer or what?

nmslv311r

Dec 9, 2018
I like the concept but the "game" is completely unplayable. Give it a year or more.
  • different meshes (small, huge tits) flickering in and out
  • the d is flapping around/clipping during scenes
  • terrible ui/dialogue system
    • conversations only go from start to end, no loop back to the first level. You have to interact again to talk about something else
    • if you have gifts you can't do anything else other than keep giving gifts
    • if your "love" meter is too low and you initiate the sex dialogue you get stuck
    • there is no way to universally exit a dialogue or open a main menu so you get stuck requiring a complete game restart
    • sometimes there is no way to close the items menu resulting in the above
  • terrible performance, my computer howls like I'm running an AAA game on ultra
  • antialiasing doesn't seem to do anything, everything has jagged edges
  • models get corrupted if you change graphics settings while in game
Content - great, execution - awful
  • terrible performance, my computer howls like I'm running an AAA game on ultra
The game by default has no framecap, but you can change it to 120 60 or 30 in the settings menu, if you don't do that your machine is just rendering frames as fast as it can (for no actual benefit to you), hence the howling.

Feb 2, 2020
Is there a way to get pearls yet? No matter what version I can't seem to gain anymore than that starting 150. I went to that little island and I got a quest for 40 pearls to go back to paradise island but when I got there I heard a chime, the quest was gone and I didn't gain any pearls.

Reactions: Aereon1104
2.20 star(s) 11 Votes